Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was already discussed, Tim will come in, if the family calls and LE approves. There are other organizations that the family can call too for other kinds of help like a spokesperson, councelling and fundraising.
I realize it was. It was a reiteration due to the flow of convo. I started a new thread, per absolut's idea, on what searches have been done, what are underway, and what are planned (I think, sadly, the thread will be sparse)

Everyone and every animal gets stoned. One pic says he got his cat stoned, another says he set his cat on fire. The cat's ears were burned off. This is unreal.

So this is my first post on this forum and I hope to not mess it up. I'm an oldie from the old CTV and a friend of mine suggested coming over here because it's been reported that the posters over here have a more intelligent conversation going on!!

I'm hoping I read this right and this is the general discussion thread for Caylee. Have you already discussed the decomposition smell, the dogs ect...?

Welcome so glad to see you here. Nope you are not messing up - your posting correctly.

We have discussed a lot of senerios (I think this is #15 thread?) Also a subforum for Caylee. :blowkiss:

Everyone and every animal gets stoned. One pic says he got his cat stoned, another says he set his cat on fire. The cat's ears were burned off. This is unreal.

Maybe PETA needs a tip phoned or emailed in?

So this is my first post on this forum and I hope to not mess it up. I'm an oldie from the old CTV and a friend of mine suggested coming over here because it's been reported that the posters over here have a more intelligent conversation going on!!

I'm hoping I read this right and this is the general discussion thread for Caylee. Have you already discussed the decomposition smell, the dogs ect...?

Welcom IBsleuthin! :)

Yes we've been discussing the decomposition smell - no way it can be old pizza - and the dog hits.

I'm logged in to myspace but it still says Page Not Found. Oh well...is it one of the dog pictures?

yes and looks like a bunch more cruelty (sp) to animals going on there.

Do you want me to start a new thread?

Or LE, there are laws about this sort of thing in most places now I think.

yes there are 2 kids my sons age (18/19) that are in a lot of trouble for getting a puupy drunk.

I'm so sorry texasgirl, I didn't see your post. Yeah it was one of the dogs.

Please do Aimee?

And yes, Mythic, something really needs to be done.

Anyone know exactly what Beer Pong is?

Yes we've been discussing the decomposition smell - no way it can be old pizza - and the dog hits.

Pizza.:rolleyes:
At least make it believeable and say it was something like a package of forgotten chicken or fish in the car for 12 days.

I just noticed on the helpfindcaylee website they have the wrong 800 number posted. it says 1800432tips. on all other pages it says 1800423tips. hope they fix that.

Considerable discussion as well over on In Session about this. Some folks still holding out believing that this could have been pizza or old garbage. I tried to explain how the cadaver dogs are trained but still some hold on to this delusion.

(By the way I'm a HORRIBLE speller, I do try to google things often so I get it correct).

Also, what are you all making of these 911 calls? I finally got to listen to the 2nd tape where Cindy called in and talked/cried about her daughter's car smelling like "a dead body".

This woman is obviously in mental breakdown. At first I thought she was completely nuts. (Actually I still think she is completely nuts).

I think she's nuts and it passed to her daughter through genetics and environment. The most chilling thing for me was watching this Casey in court during her first appearance with her smirk when the judge is asking about her daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500