Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. Try again? I've changed my PM options several times, but others are still having trouble getting them through to me...
i think you should post your thoughts here, it should be clear you've got quite a few people on pins and needles. It's the only way to kick it around and dispute or verify it. PPPLELASE

She was arrested on July 15th. 31 days before would be June 14th.

Maybe Casey didn't see Caylee for 31 days and Cindy was the last known person to see her. (As I have said a thousand times before.)
Know this is going to be bumped to the last page, but I just wanted to say that I've thought this from the getgo!! (But, not sure what it means?!?)

Wouldn't it be great if that in fact was the case! (ex boyfriend taking Caylee) It has gone with what i have been saying all along!!! that Zenaida is an illegal and she took her "over the border" so to speak!!!!!!!

If this theory is true, I say Caylee is better off where she is...

if casey won't tell LE, won't tell her family where caylee is, WHY would she tell this guy where she is?

Exactly. It's apparent she's never going to tell, she has nothing to gain. And why does it seem that she's not the least bit bothered by being in jail? She's still smiling, getting her hair done, doesn't seem upset or scared at all. She really thinks she's going to get away with this.

What on Earth is she saying NOW???
This changes on a daily basis with her - yesterday she was saying that she just told the cops on the 911 call about the "smell" to get them there quicker.

This thing is sounding like a "Jon Benet Ramsey" defense. Even if they find a body now they are going to say "The kidnappers did it" I hope others that want to or care to will join me in praying that we find this child, dead or alive and SOON. I was thinking how prayers changes things. Those who believe that way lets commit to praying for five minutes twice a day for a quick end to this foolishness. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
For those who don't believe this way, forgive me in advance!

Ok - now wait - let's back-up. Morales is ex-boyfriend and supposedly the apt where ZG was at is right across the street. There was some discussion a few days back now that possibly ZG was the REAL paternal grandmother and Casey knew this and just passed her off as "the nanny" because Cindy and George didn't like latins (or something to that effect).

And now - is it correc that this Morales is now Amy's BF? Where is this Amy - after all she's claimed (and has filed charges?) against Casey for stealing from her?
Casey is now apparently claiming that Zenaida is approximately 26 years old, for what that's worth.

I found it interesting that Ricardo Morales, with whom Casey apparently stayed and who is the boyfriend of the friend from whom Casey stole, is not mentioned in the arrest affidavit as someone that LE spoke with.

Exactly. It's apparent she's never going to tell, she has nothing to gain. And why does it seem that she's not the least bit bothered by being in jail? She's still smiling, getting her hair done, doesn't seem upset or scared at all. She really thinks she's going to get away with this.

btw, did she get a hair cut?

Is the paternal gma 26?
No - at that time we had not found out the age of ZG as being 26 - in fact, I think that came out of that discussion because why would a grandma be at the clubs.

It's even entered my mind that Cindy knew for awhile that Caylee was missing , they might have wondered "what to do" they may have come up with this whole far out scenario. Maybe, though I doubt it, all three calls were set up beforehand.:confused:

I really feel Cindy is sincere in her 911 call.

Snip from this article:

"I was asking her where the baby was. She said, 'I don't have the baby,'" said former inmate Travis Nichols. "Her ex-boyfriend has the baby. She didn't say where."

"Did she say who that was?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

"No. And she started smiling and then she went into the cage and went into court," he said.

Does this mean Caylee might be with Jesse or Jesus Ortez? If Ortez......

Any other ex-boyfriends?

Salem

Ok - now wait - let's back-up. Morales is ex-boyfriend and supposedly the apt where ZG was at is right across the street. There was some discussion a few days back now that possibly ZG was the REAL paternal grandmother and Casey knew this and just passed her off as "the nanny" because Cindy and George didn't like latins (or something to that effect).

And now - is it correc that this Morales is now Amy's BF? Where is this Amy - after all she's claimed (and has filed charges?) against Casey for stealing from her?

I believe Amy and Ricardo live across from the Senior housing that Casey pointed out as a resident of ZG in years past.

No - at that time we had not found out the age of ZG as being 26 - in fact, I think that came out of that discussion because why would a grandma be at the clubs.

I wasn't busting on anyone or anything, with this case and what gets said nothing would suprise me.

Do you really think it will matter? Don't you think her lack of ANY emotion regarding her little girl will cause any jury to convict her? Based on lack of human decency if nothing else? Never have i seen anything like this, never. I'm disgusted

We're ALL disgutsed. Ugh.

The defense only needs ONE juror to buy the story that poor Casey is a victim. Just ONE person has to believe Casey only lied to protect someone or other.

I think it went like this:

Trial judge refuses to reduce bond.

Defense lawyers file special petition with appeals court, claiming judge overstepped his bounds.

3 appellate judge panel deny defense motion on bond.

*Because its an appellate issues the AG may have weighed in on the case, but its the judges that denied the appeal

-------

My understanding is that she has nowhere to go from here unless this guy files some kind of emergency writ with the state supreme court, but I'd say that is unlikely..

Yup, I know the panel of judges must make the decision. The AG files his motion against the defending attorney and both go infront of the panel.

So far I have no heard the outcome of todays appeals bond motion.

So Casey had a passport and Amy recently went to Puerto Rico?
Maybe her BEST FRIEND made up the charges of theft to help cover?

The arrest affidavit states that Ricardo is Amy's boyfriend, and at the time it was filed she lived at his address. He also appears to have a roommate who works as a news editor at a local TV station.

And of course the temp roommate, Casey, who was picked up from Ricardo's apt by Cindy on July 15th.

It was said early on that Casey said Morales was her boyfriend - then it changed to ex-boyfriend. I was puzzled then by how you could live in a home with your friend and her boyfriend who is also your ex? I think he may be no one's real boyfriend - but maybe thier "pimp" or something? In some of the photo bucket pics they are clowing around and him and another guy are wearing "pimp" hats and bling and such. I'm so confused. She may look for this guy in clubs - but not Jessie like I thought she may have meant by ex.

Is morales still around?

:)

so regarding the appeal, i dont think they will allow it. for reasons pretty much everyone seems to agree on.

i still cant get over the fact that anyone lends any credence to her claims that getting out, or being able to talk to her family confidentialy, is the way to solve this case. since when do you get to refuse to talk to the cops because you dont trust them and just go run your own investigation?

without even discussing the specifics of the case, just the basic premise of it is ludicrous. even if you allow that people really have threatened caylee and the whole family, every minute that goes by it becomes less and less likely that this case has a good ending UNLESS casey talks openly with law enforcement.

assuming that caylee is kidnapped, is there any good argument that casey continuing to lie and not be fully cooperative eventually leads to caylee being released unharmed?

i will debate facts, proof, evidence, etc... but when you look at the totality of what is "likely" in this case, coming up with a scenario in which caylee is alive and is returned unharmed is very difficult to do. its possible, i dont blame people for holding out for some sort of "miracle". but you have to make a whole bunch of unlikely leaps to make a case for this ending well.

yeah i know im not breaking any news here, just sayin'...

FOX just reported NO DECISION has come down yet from the panel of judges regarding lowering Casey's bond.

We're ALL disgutsed. Ugh.

The defense only needs ONE juror to buy the story that poor Casey is a victim. Just ONE person has to believe Casey only lied to protect someone or other.

Well at least Lee, Cindy and George can't be on the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK