Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an article I posted this morning where Padilla said the Anthony's said the father died in North Carolina. So it appears, if you can believe anything coming from the family, that Jesus Ortiz is not Caylee's father.

Suzi do you recall seeing that he wasn't the only classmate that died recently?

Sorry, my bad - I thought it was established that Lee was a Fusian on the 20th -

Today, I think, somebody thought it looked like Lee in the pics and then someone else said no that wasn't him.
God my head is spinning so fast.

I AM SO DAZED AND CONFUSED.

I understand the feeling!

EXACTLY! Amy could have "taken" Caylee to Puerto Rico when she went on her trip. The whole stink about money could be a cover up. Think about it.

I know this is a very far fetched scenerio but I so want Caylee to be found ALIVE! So I am holding on to any kind of theory that says that.

When the test come back from the car and they say it is indeed Caylee then I will lose hope.

Same here. Forensics will tell us a LOT.

Yoohoo. Morales is an ex-boyfriend, too...and, shockingly, he lives right across the street from "Zenaida's" apartment building.

According to the arrest report, Zenaida's "apartment building" turned out to be a senior citizen retirement home. Unbelieveable the lies this girl is telling the cops?

that is probably right absolut, and quite sad.

after all nobody but the anthony family is qualified to conduct this investigation. :rolleyes: just gets crazier and crazier.

i still think it is better to have family talking to casey than not, because i dont think she would be talking to police either way.

and unfortunately she doesnt strike me as the type that is eventually going to "crack".

Frankly, I think the ONLY way to deal with Casey is to put her in solitary & cut off her access to EVERYONE.

Why tell them where Caylee is now? She's already in VERY, VERY serious trouble.... at this point she's got to be hoping they never find a body & the worst thing she will face is neglect & obstruction. A couple of years in prison & then back to her partying.

I think they should just let her out of jail and be done with it. Then we will see (actually the family will see) just how fast she can run and not be looking for this baby. I wonder what GM would say about that? I quess she could always blame it on the media....they chased her off. I for one am tired of the entire world being upset about this baby missing and not one member of the family not caring. All of them just want the spotlight and the games. Just let her go.....

gmom would just say that casey is going looking for those that took caylee.

There is an article I posted this morning where Padilla said the Anthony's said the father died in North Carolina. So it appears, if you can believe anything coming from the family, that Jesus Ortiz is not Caylee's father.
Right, I don't think he is Caylee's dad. She looks nothing like him. My original thought was that IF the dad was married and giving Casey money she may have agreed to NEVER say who he is. She was getting money somewhere. Promoting beer, ect doesn't pay well enough to support a child.

According to the arrest report, Zenaida's "apartment building" turned out to be a senior citizen retirement home. Unbelieveable the lies this girl is telling the cops?

Ahhhh..... the old "the 26 year old senior citizen stole my baby" excuse! Works every time. lol :rolleyes:

now I'm confused because I thought Zenaida was supposedly staying at Sawgrass???? I've been there, and it's a normal apt complex...a little ghetto but regular complex.

http://www.sawgrassapts.com/

Suzi do you recall seeing that he wasn't the only classmate that died recently?

Would love to have links for this info. I didn't even know where to begin searching with only "car accident carolina" --- too many results.

This thing is sounding like a "Jon Benet Ramsey" defense. Even if they find a body now they are going to say "The kidnappers did it" I hope others that want to or care to will join me in praying that we find this child, dead or alive and SOON. I was thinking how prayers changes things. Those who believe that way lets commit to praying for five minutes twice a day for a quick end to this foolishness. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
For those who don't believe this way, forgive me in advance!

I have been praying for this child since the day I found out she was missing, I believe most of us here have, no?

Right, I don't think he is Caylee's dad. She looks nothing like him. My original thought was that IF the dad was married and giving Casey money she may have agreed to NEVER say who he is. She was getting money somewhere. Promoting beer, ect doesn't pay well enough to support a child.

And Jesse's dad made that cryptic post that there would be financial records

gmom would just say that casey is going looking for those that took caylee.

How long before Casey names "Johnny Walker" as the real name of the kidnapper? lol

EXACTLY! Amy could have "taken" Caylee to Puerto Rico when she went on her trip. The whole stink about money could be a cover up. Think about it.

I know this is a very far fetched scenerio but I so want Caylee to be found ALIVE! So I am holding on to any kind of theory that says that.

When the test come back from the car and they say it is indeed Caylee then I will lose hope.
Me too - I truly believe this angel is still with us. Wonder if the Feds are in Puerto Rico. Never thought of that angle. Amy taking her to PR. I always wonder why this Amy would file theft charges against Casey right after she got back. MAYBE - IMO - Amy and this Morales (father or no) believe that Casey did not "deserve" such a beautiful child - but to Casey's face talked her into letting Amy take her to PR for a little "vaca" - then when Casey picks her up from the airport - no Caylee and that's when Amy drops the bomb - you aren't getting her back and I'm going to file charges against you for stealing. Would have loved to have been in that car with them 3 - Cindy, Casey and Caylee - riding around looking. And, wasn't it Amy that called Cindy to tell her where Casey was - or the other way around - Cindy called Amy?

Frankly, I think the ONLY way to deal with Casey is to put her in solitary & cut off her access to EVERYONE.

Why tell them where Caylee is now? She's already in VERY, VERY serious trouble.... at this point she's got to be hoping they never find a body & the worst thing she will face is neglect & obstruction. A couple of years in prison & then back to her partying.
I agree with this. She loves all the attention she is getting. When she has been seen in public since her arrest it's obvious that this is feeding her narcissism.

IF they really want to get to the bottom of this. IGNORE HER. No visitors, no nothing. That's the only way to "crack" her IMHO.

That won't happen BTW Cindy loves the spotlight too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500