Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone posted the crap that Cindy spewed this morning?

From wftv.com:

Cindy Anthony: "She's leading you to a place, but she's not telling you to the exact right apartment, because she's afraid, if someone walks in, something may happen to Caylee. That's all I can say without jeopardizing this case."

Is she really in such denial that she believes this??

So the reason that she led authorities to a vacant apartment, and then to an old-folks home, is because she doesn't want to lead them to the REAL apartment, because Caylee might get hurt.

Uh huh. Child's been missing for almost six weeks, and this is the best story that grandma can come up with?

I'm starting to thing that Cindy's as despicable as her daughter.

Anyone else's systolic go up 30 points everytime Cindy appears on TV?

When you read through Casey's My Space, She went out and partied and AWFUL lot for a single mom.
I am 28 and a single mom, I recently moved in with my parents when they purcahsed their new home. the question about partying is easy, she left her home with her mom. Being in the same place I know how parents hate that you go out and they stay watching your child while they sleep. When I go out I don tleave till my daughter goes to sleep. I feel that her partying does not affect her mother skills, what happened has to do much more than partying. If you read through the myspace comments between Lee and Casey you see that they were a close family, at least the three of them (Lee, Casey and Cindy).

Nobody is out looking because we don't know where to start looking. It's that plain and simple.

If it's a dead body search, probably nobody is going to say, it's just a thorough search around the general area.

I'm hoping that so many of you that have picked up on Lee's
exasperated demeanor might cause him to back away from his
once strong alliance he had/has with his sister.
This could be the one thing that might cause her to talk.

actually it does raise an interesting question... as Casey told her brother the call "showed private" which could be a cell phone. She claims she lost both of her phones and the simm card...... if she had her phone that day at gmas it should be at gmas somewhere.....:waitasec:

I thought the only phone lost was the blackjack and she was still using the standby phone that she only had for a 1 to 1 1/2 weeks? She said this in the call to Lee when she was describing the SIM card poo-poo.

I got this in my email from someone trying to get on and post...does this mean anything?

I think you can hear her on one of the 911 calls saying she received a call from Caylee that very day about noon.

I am sure that was a lie.

And I think most of the people on this forum would, but having never gone through this, I can't 100% guarantee it.

People are wondering why Cindy is acting this way. I am posting a possible explanation. IMO I think it could be as simple as she has already had a breakdown, and in her mind, nothing is to be gained by throwing away her daughter, so why do it?

Lanie

I think she is having a breakdown and we are so judgemental we refuse to acknowledge it. I actually feel very sorry for her. She is trying so hard to be a mother and a watchful eye on her grandchild. I think she never could imagine this would happen. She will look in hind sight and see how it could happen but it is all too raw right now for her to grasp it.

I'm DYING to know if Casey claims that she got a phone call from Caylee on the day she was arrested WHAT PHONE was it on? I thought she lost her phone or phones for that matter.
Did she have it that day? I'm dying to know which phone.
Sorry to bother you. It's frustrating to not be able to post!

Casey claims she received a phone call on July 15th. I am assuming it is on a cellphone, of which she had on that day, and is probably in the custody of LE.

According to a phone call with Lee, she claims the "black jack" is lost but ... who knows for sure at this point. There is only one SIM card and that will be in the cell the police have.

Of course, all her calls and text messages are obtained for AT&T! And if the police listened to the call she had with Lee, she gave him the password.

re: the police saying they cant look for caylee until the family asks

surely someone has misinterpreted what was said? the police dont need permission from anyone to look for a missing person... do they?

i cannot imagine this being so.

Has anyone posted the crap that Cindy spewed this morning?

From wftv.com:

Cindy Anthony: "She's leading you to a place, but she's not telling you to the exact right apartment, because she's afraid, if someone walks in, something may happen to Caylee. That's all I can say without jeopardizing this case."

Is she really in such denial that she believes this??

So the reason that she led authorities to a vacant apartment, and then to an old-folks home, is because she doesn't want to lead them to the REAL apartment, because Caylee might get hurt.

Uh huh. Child's been missing for almost six weeks, and this is the best story that grandma can come up with?

I'm starting to thing that Cindy's as despicable as her daughter.

Anyone else's systolic go up 30 points everytime Cindy appears on TV?

If they really know who kidnapped Cayley, it's a clear case of obstruction if they don't tell the police. Let the police worry about what the best way of getting CAyley is.

Kind of makes me wonder if the jail house phone call between Casey and Lee was just to throw off the fact that 1 phone still is around,remember they are sending letters back and forth to each other and could be trying to continue setting up for the defense.

Is it me or does it sound like LEE is losing faith is his sister? In the last call she seems extremely concerned about him and how he is doing and wondering why he didn't come to the hearing, she seems like she thinks she is losing her grip on him and this call is an attempt to wheel him back in. She also seems like she is enjoying her time in jail, I would be so sad and depressed and wanting them to get me out, but she sounds like she is watching tv and eating a bowl of fruit loops and decided to ring her brother.

I think her family will play the part to her face in order to keep her from shutting them out, but I think behind the scenes, Lee is finding out a lot.

This call was so telling. She is seriously full of herself.

I got this in my email from someone trying to get on and post...does this mean anything?

I believe, IIRC, Casey said she got a call from her daughter that day, but when she asked Caylee to put an adult on the phone it went dead. It seems Casey has given two different stories though. One she says that she tried to call the number back and it was disconnected. The other story is that it came up as a private call with no number.

Nobody is out looking because we don't know where to start looking. It's that plain and simple.
I agree. We want LE to search but they do not know where to search. I think Caylee is dead for quite a while. They know it, we know it. It is sad. I don't think I will feel any better when they find her remains.It is just so hard to cope with thinking about a child that young. They are in their most adorable years.

Sorry... here's the link. THis thread moves so fast and I'm at work. Listen to the audio phone call. She says "AT THAT LEVEL!"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395314,00.html

She sounds so CHIPPER & carefree. 'Hi, I just took a shower & figured I'd call & see how you're doing?!' WTH?!!! Lee sounds like a broken man.

Never once does she mention the name Caylee. Never even mentions she's upset or scared or worried.

This also struck me.... when they lose the connection, she asks, "Are you still there?"

Then she says nothing for the longest time. She waits. We hear noises from the jail & that's the ONLY way we know she's still on the phone.

Finally, she says 'oh well' and hangs up.

Normal people ask multiple times is the other person is still there. They ask, 'can you hear me?' & 'hey! Are you still there or am I talking to myself?'

With Casey.... out of sight.... out of mind. Kind of: 'Oh well, I guess I'll find something else to occupy my time since you're not with me anymore.'

And with all due respect, that is your opinion of what is worse. Maybe for Cindy the worst case scenario is not only losing her granddaughter, but her daughter as well, as screwed up as she may be.

Look, I don't think I would behave as Cindy has were I in the same circumstances, and I hope to God I never find out for sure. On the other hand, assuming we have our facts straight and she has pretty much raised this little girl from day one, I also don't believe she is in her right mind.

My daughter was murdered. It was 6 months before I was able to think straight, and then it only came in spurts. Had I not had a responsibility to my other children, I wouldn't be here now. I don't care how upset, outraged, etc. we are all feeling over this case, we are on the sidelines looking in, at this time we can't even begin to touch the emotions these people may be going through. I wish Cindy wasn't acting the way she is, but I'm not going to hang her out to dry for it, either.
Lanie

OMG, Lanie, I am so sorry. Thank you for sharing...my friend was murdered when I was 15 (along with the little boy she was babysitting) and when I look back at the days and weeks that followed...complete blur. Her mom has never really been the same (and about 20 years have passed...)

I still sometimes catch myself saying "Why is she/he acting this way"....and it's hard to remember to try and put yourself in their shoes...

I thought the only phone lost was the blackjack and she was still using the standby phone that she only had for a 1 to 1 1/2 weeks? She said this in the call to Lee when she was describing the SIM card poo-poo.

yes that is correct and Casey mentioned LE had her "standby" phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member