Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon my vernacular (sp?)....but, WTF? THE FAMILY HASN'T REQUESTED IT? :eek:
Mkay, this thing just seems to get weirder and weirder.
This post must be in reference to a special team that searches for bodies. Of course LE will search. That is what they do. Hey it maybe FL but we aren't all hicks. LE I think is on the ball and just biding their time to find Caylee because they know she is dead and they want Mom to pay. They have Mom behind bars and are not letting her go anywhere. No one needs to request a child be searched for.

It sure appears that's the road that will be taken. I hope Jesse has a good attorney!

Yes, one that tells him to sink or swim right now.. He's in the same boat as Caseycrunker (SPECULATION DISCLAIMER). They find baby Caylee first it will be- he did it- she did it- in a capital murder case... If someone were to, DO THE RIGHT THING, say, help locate a body ,instead of saving ones azz, I am pretty sure there would do a level of immunity associated with such a scenario..

I think that it might be possible that Casey throw that response to the inmate in passing. I suspect that she is quite angry with Tony right now. He seems to be working with LE and has scheduled no visit with her.
I would not surprise me that she would throw out that to spite Tony.... who btw probably is her EX boyfriend now.

That is probably one of the best thoughts I've seen here all day. We can't forget that she is devious. Sure she could have told this inmate that and wanting to cause problems for Tony and any of his extracurricular activities. Let's not overlook the obvious, he isn't taking her calls or the media would be ALL over that. He's on record showing that he isn't on her side.

Im going to go with the forensics prove Caylee's death from inside the car.. A smell as was described and a "stain" will produce the right forensics to prove her death. I personally believe they have that already but can't place Casey with her last absolutely so either she confesses or they find a body, or whoever helped her flips, which is not likely unless they are facing a worse scenario than concealing a body.
They MUST tie Casey as the last person in that car with a corpse or this is going to be a while.

It will break my heart if she has to stay out there, but it's a real possibility. We should brace ourselves

I agree Blink.. the evidence in the trunk and then along with the carseat still being in the car. Casey was picked up by Tony, the car was broken down, so she would have removed the carseat because she still would have needed that when she picked up Caylee. She wouldn't have left the child's carseat in the car.

That is just one of many little telltale things I think LE has come across that lead to the only answer being that she knew she had no need for the carseat because she knew she wouldn't be picking Caylee up again. So she was without a car seat from June 27th until July 15th when her Dad picked up the car from the lot.

On June 27th that child was already dead and her body disposed of. And at some point on that day or in the few days prior that dead child was placed in the trunk..after being placed on the yard for a short time. I wonder if there were any tarps in the shed that are missing? Did she drive to her parents during the day, place the dead child on the grass, get a tarp from the shed and roll her up and put her back in the trunk..then dispose of her somewhere else?

That's one of the problems.... Casey can't tell EXACTLY when Caylee went missing because it would put Caylee in more danger. (That's what her lawyer claimed last night)

Knowing how much Casey lies, maybe SHE pretended to be Caylee? Maybe it was a tape recorder? Maybe she misplaced Caylee AFTER that call?

Who the heck knows with this nutjob.

Oh well.... maybe LE found out WHEN Caylee disappeared or maybe Casey isn't ready to disclose that yet. No rush.
yeah..if she is so scared put the fam in protective custody and send in the fu#$ing swat team! :liar::liar::liar::liar::liar::liar::furious::furious::furious:

Cindy posted on her myspace blog that Casey took Caylee and left without warning. It's obvious she was very hurt and confused about this as it happened very suddenly.

I know....why don't more reporters or LE ask her about that blog? It was dated July 3rd! Which would mean that Cindy knew that Caylee was missing for quite some time before reporting it (13 days to be exact) That has always bothered me. Why isn't it pursued?

Could it be that they're more interested in her address book on her phone, to see, if in fact, the "nanny's" phone number is in the phone, but she hasn't EVER contacted this person in the time that she's said Caylee was there? (did that make sense what I just typed?)

That made me think of something ..... I don't know who the cell phone carrier is, but with Verizon (my carrier), I have it set it that my contacts are backed up to the site (verizon.com) daily in case I ever lose my phone....

She can support her daughter and love her without lending credence to her lies. That is the only thing that I fault her for, especially since the one person that supposedly has the information to bring Caylee home is sitting with her mouth WIDE shut. Spewing lies everytime she picks up a telephone.

:clap::clap:

In the video Cindy says “I was out to dinner last night and I smiled, does that mean that I’m not grieving for my granddaughter that I’m not looking for my granddaughter?”
She really needs to stop talking...and no Cindy I wouldn't have much of an appetite if I were in your shoes...but good for you. Does everything need to be commented on?

My thoughts on this comment revolved around ex-boyfriend is dead (in a car accident) and now *possibly* so is caylee - the ex has caylee in heaven or in the afterlife - wondering if this is how she meant it.

It could also mean Caylee is buried close to her own dad, IF Jesus is her bio-dad.

I could have also sworn I watched a video report yesterday that specifically said Investigators are now lookng at late June as the time of Caylee's disapperance...will see if I can find a link for that report
Yes there was a report on one of the evening shows (NG or GVS) of the late June date but I can't remember. I don't believe there was a sitter involved between the 15th and 24th which is why I keep coming back to the ex's statement about the phone call. He states he is 100% sure. Seems like he would say 99% sure if he had a shred of doubt. I find myself questioning his involvement. On the other hand he could be a victim of Casey's manipulation in some way.

She really needs to stop talking...and no Cindy I wouldn't have much of an appetite if I were in your shoes...but good for you. Does everything need to be commented on?

Whats worse is that she isn't well spoken, she says things and your kind of like "wtf"? Everytime. She seems different lately, worn down, somehow more resigned.

The answer seems to be that Casey told them she was paying for a babysitter.....which to me screams out again SOCIOPATH...that she hates her mother so much that rather than leave her daughter somewhere safe, she concocted a fake babysitter and left the girl who knows where to use as leverage against her parents...
Ok - but - if Cindy (and George) were the responsible grandparents they were supposed to be - YOU DON'T ALLOW CASEY TO LEAVE WITH THE BABY - that simple. Call the cops if you must - but keep that baby safe. either that or get the babysitters/nannys info - call her (the nanny) whatever. I know my family would have NEVER and I repeat NEVER let me leave with my baby child if I had been acting like Casey.

I know....why don't more reporters or LE ask her about that blog? It was dated July 3rd! Which would mean that Cindy knew that Caylee was missing for quite some time before reporting it (13 days to be exact) That has always bothered me. Why isn't it pursued?

Cindy didn't know Caylee was missing on July 3rd...she just had not been allowed to see Caylee since June 16th when Casey left their home with her. She didn't know Caylee was missing until July 15th when Casey came up with this story about the nanny and that she had been looking for Caylee for 31 days.

I would still think she'd express interest when talking to others on the chance they'd find the baby's body.

Why isn't she curious about what they're discovering even in the interest of protecting herself. NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE!

The reporter was not accurate as Padilla stated yesterday that LE believes that Caylee went missing on June 15th.

thanks SuziQ..wouldnt be the first time the media misreported something.

This post must be in reference to a special team that searches for bodies. Of course LE will search. That is what they do. Hey it maybe FL but we aren't all hicks. LE I think is on the ball and just biding their time to find Caylee because they know she is dead and they want Mom to pay. They have Mom behind bars and are not letting her go anywhere. No one needs to request a child be searched for.

Okay, thank you...I thought it sounded odd, that's why I was so, erm...amazed.
I don't think Floridians are hicks, just tan! (this coming from someone in the NW who wants more sun!!!) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike