Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a psychic or anything at all like that. I don't have vivid dreams. Last night at 4:00am I woke up after having the most vivid dream, it was so real. Caylee was standing in a room all alone and said "when I was hurt, I couldn't go to my mommy, she wasn't there for me". I am so upset by this family's lack of concern for this innocent little girl. It amazes me that total strangers care more for her well being. I have two year old twins and they are my everything, I can't imagine how any one could hurt a child much less their own. I am holding out all hope that she is okay somewhere.

could it be a swing of some sort? I'm trying to think of toys/pool toys that would be that shape. It does look like a car seat as well however, if you look at the pick of Caylee in the backseat holding her doll, that carseat is huge.

Strap in La, there will be more today..
I posted yesterday there would be a break today- LE likes Friday releases and activity as then the Defense attorneys have to work all weekend and have less access to staff and other pertinent resources, witnesses, filings, etc..
I hope they have somone posted at the jail, I expect Baez or the detectives and Baez/Walsh there next..

You sure did Blink. Alot going on today for sure. I'm getting a late start. Off to catch up.

Strap in La, there will be more today..
I posted yesterday there would be a break today- LE likes Friday releases and activity as then the Defense attorneys have to work all weekend and have less access to staff and other pertinent resources, witnesses, filings, etc..
I hope they have somone posted at the jail, I expect Baez or the detectives and Baez/Walsh there next..

Yes, seems so. I remember you stating you thought there would be that break today. Clearly something is up.

I'm sorry guys, I just keep repeating this mantra...this baby is NOT dead, this baby is NOT dead, this baby is NOT dead...

Didn't someone post a MySpace page yesterday of a woman who was a missing persons investigator for the OCSD? Maybe thats who the woman that got out of the car wearing jeans was.

I dont think they did either, but I do think it is possible they have participated in covering up. For me it started with the pizza- why lie about it immediately following an eve of questioning?

Right...I was just hoping they didn't do that. I was holding out hope that they were in shock or something.

Since the pictures taken as the investigators left the garage area show them SMILING, I would certainly hope they would not be doing that if there were news of Cayley not being alive!

The items were taken from their shed in backyard, so it was something they must have locked in the shed. Reporter said she saw doors open to back shed

I believe it was GMA that went on and on about the shed always being locked because of safety concerns for Caylee...hmmmmmm.....maybe GMA had some other reason for wanting the shed secure????:furious::eek::eek:

FLtwinmom that is just super eerie gosh I hope it was just due to your concern and not a sign, I do not have a good feeling about what may break today.

Was there one last Friday? I can't recall.

Hey RR- yes,
Calls released to media.
Baez files for PA order re visits/phone calls
Baez met with LE for hours outside of presence of Casey, Walsh gets hired.
Baez meets with Anthony family at home all day Saturday.

Please update when you can! Thanks!

Deputy from Orange County Sheriffs Office is on now. He's basically saying:
-They aren't saying the items that CSI has taken.
-There is no "new concrete slab" put in the backyard, despite rumors.
-There is no evidence that the babysitter exists, and the 2 people that Casey said could verify that Caylee was with the babysitter aren't valid.

Fox news interviewed Padilla fromn the OC sheriff's office and he said there definitely is no babysitter and there is no concrete slab in the backyard of the Anthonys.

I am not a psychic or anything at all like that. I don't have vivid dreams. Last night at 4:00am I woke up after having the most vivid dream, it was so real. Caylee was standing in a room all alone and said "when I was hurt, I couldn't go to my mommy, she wasn't there for me". I am so upset by this family's lack of concern for this innocent little girl. It amazes me that total strangers care more for her well being. I have two year old twins and they are my everything, I can't imagine how any one could hurt a child much less their own. I am holding out all hope that she is okay somewhere.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I woke up at 4 also and I had a dream about Caylee crying. I woke up crying myself!!!! OMG I have goosebumps!

Deputy from Orange County Sheriffs Office is on now. He's basically saying:
-They aren't saying the items that CSI has taken.
-There is no "new concrete slab" put in the backyard, despite rumors.
-There is no evidence that the babysitter exists, and the 2 people that Casey said could verify that Caylee was with the babysitter aren't valid.

Thank you!

Please update when you can! Thanks!

LE spokesman doesn't know anymore than we do... just said some evidence had been picked up. He doesn't know what has been said in the meeting this morning. Verified that the babysitter has not been found... no evidence that she existed. He just agreed that they have gotten no info from Casey. they just talked about what we already know. Nothing new at all.

I felt a rush when the CSI story broke. Now I am feeling 'down'. I can't explain it.

I'm weeping buckets. I just realized that finding out answers albeit necessary, is so painful. In contemplating the idea of that beautiful child losing her life, I just can't come to terms with it. I've struggled to maintain hope of her being alive (in denial of the signs of death indicated by the canines) and the possibility of losing that hope and learning the cause of death is horrid. Yet, I need to know what happened. KWIM?

Didn't someone post a MySpace page yesterday of a woman who was a missing persons investigator for the OCSD? Maybe thats who the woman that got out of the car wearing jeans was.

Dont know about the myspace, but that woman is Amwilda or Kari, both named in the affidavit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member