Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took this quote from the Greta transcripts:
"Again, she's maintained all along that she doesn't know the physical whereabouts where Caylee's at. She knows who has her, who's responsible for taking her, but she does not know the physical whereabouts."

This is a quote from Cindy Anthony. If you take this as their typical code, then I believe that Caylee is in a body of water or a landfill, because if it is a moving body of water or a landfill, then Casey would technically not know the "actual" location of her daughter.

Joe, if you or any of the other locals are reading-what moving bodies of water are within the blue square you marked out yesterday? Otherwise, I would say they should be checking the landfill that was pointed out to be in the area.

Imo...the confusion is because Daddy knows, Daddy helped, and the statement toTony about Daddy is going to take care of the car...might just be a true one.

sorry Tehcloser, I don't understand- statement to Tony about Daddy?

sorry Tehcloser, I don't understand- statement to Tony about Daddy?

Casey told Tony not to worry about the car because her father was going to take care of it. Or at least that's what I have read on here....:)

I don't know about the rest of you but I am getting one big HEADACHE trying to make sense of this case. I had to turn Nancy Grace off last night - I was so disgusted.

I know that Cindy Anthony is probably in shock (I'm not leaning towards her having anything to do with Caylee's disappearance only because of the 911 calls...although afterwards, Casey may have told her) but the things that she says are ridiculous. If Casey really 'knew' where Caylee was, don't ya think she would've said something a month ago? I'm not buying this story of 'Caylee could be in danger if we say anything'

Something stinks...and it's not just the trunk!

I don't think Casey herself could have taken Caylee to the Orange County landfill. The last time I was there, which has been a while ago, They had you pull up to concrete stalls and you dump your trash there. There was someone there who was sorting stuff. Maybe someone else can help with this.

Imo...the confusion is because Daddy knows, Daddy helped, and the statement toTony about Daddy is going to take care of the car...might just be a true one.
Except that statement was made by Casey on 6/27, AFTER Dad says she was there...

My theory on what happened has not changed whatsover since their appearance last night; but my opinion on whether the parents, specifically George for sure, are looking at tampering and/or obstruction charges..

The only thing that is going to solve this case is DNA. If the police don't have this, the case will go no where.

The only good thing I can see at this point, is that Casyee will be in jail for the next couple of years, and hopefully during this time more will be found.

I still have not heard of any mileage testing on the vehicle that Casyee abandoned, and the car she borrowed. That will tell alot

Except that statement was made by Casey on 6/27, AFTER Dad says she was there...

My theory on what happened has not changed whatsover since their appearance last night; but my opinion on whether the parents, specifically George for sure, are looking at tampering and/or obstruction charges..

Ditto! :behindbar

what was George doing? trying to appear honest and forthcoming I guess -maybe they think her stealing the gas has no relation to the disappearance since there's no way she would have premeditated getting rid of her beloved baby as the smell didn't appear till after the gas can stealing. Maybe they're just saying she steals she's a liar but not a murderer

Exactally, I am thinking Daddy found out alot when he found the gas cans. That is when he started helping Casey.

I don't know about the rest of you but I am getting one big HEADACHE trying to make sense of this case. I had to turn Nancy Grace off last night - I was so disgusted.

I know that Cindy Anthony is probably in shock (I'm not leaning towards her having anything to do with Caylee's disappearance only because of the 911 calls...although afterwards, Casey may have told her) but the things that she says are ridiculous. If Casey really 'knew' where Caylee was, don't ya think she would've said something a month ago? I'm not buying this story of 'Caylee could be in danger if we say anything'

Something stinks...and it's not just the trunk!

I agree. I really wanted to turn off Greta last night....but did not.

I am going to try and stick to the facts......and because I have a daughter like Casey who lies, I am discounting anything she has to say. You have to, or you will go crazy. The grandparents information sadly is of no use to me because they obviously have a vested interest in trying to protect there daughter.

Waiting on the police to show there hand in this.

Lilacwine: I never actually knew that ... that they use something that mimics decomposition to train the dogs.

I looked up some stuff on cadaver dogs because we hear how accurate they are... but I wanted statistics....I mean....which I couldn't really find... but I did find that there's a spray that is often used to train dogs...

The only thing that is going to solve this case is DNA. If the police don't have this, the case will go no where.

The only good thing I can see at this point, is that Casyee will be in jail for the next couple of years, and hopefully during this time more will be found.

I still have not heard of any mileage testing on the vehicle that Casyee abandoned, and the car she borrowed. That will tell alot
If your right, than they will charge her with murder. If your wrong, I am concerned.. However, I think it will be a combo of forensics, and cell phone records, and myspace IP postings (where was she at what times, etc..) If they are able to "ping" or triangulate her cell the 23rd thru 27th, that should discount the Dad's statements, also, if there is a suspected accomplice which I believe there is, it would be interesting to see if that triangulation is the same..

respecting all these great theories I'm sorry I don't think these people are capable of thinking up a whole fake body smell with spray

Maybe I'm crazy...but I think the 24th, George found or figured out alot. He started helping Casey then. They kept Cindy in the dark because well, she's Cindy. The 911 call from her was very real, at that point she had no clue. Later George was forced to tell her, so now we have the story changing and the rest. Remember Cindy said she has already lost one, and she won't loose another.

Exactally, I am thinking Daddy found out alot when he found the gas cans. That is when he started helping Casey.

Which also means the pizza story is BS, was never in the trunk, the detergent?

Maybe I'm crazy...but I think the 24th, George found or figured out alot. He started helping Casey then. They kept Cindy in the dark because well, she's Cindy. The 911 call from her was very real, at that point she had no clue. Later George was forced to tell her, so now we have the story changing and the rest. Remember Cindy said she has already lost one, and she won't loose another.

This would indeed make a lot of sense
This is all so very tragic, poor little Caylee must have really sensed rejection and neglect in her last days with her Mom wherever she is

respecting all these great theories I'm sorry I don't think these people are capable of thinking up a whole fake body smell with spray

I don't think they used a spray for this...

but I don't know what to think anymore...

his connection to law enforcement might make George knowledgeable enough about this....

but I'm not so convinced Daddy covered this up for her....frankly.... I think someone outside the family had an involvement...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda