Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is no reason to lie, but why would the girls share a bedroom?

The house has 4 bedrooms and a bonus room.

But one room is for the bike and one of his friends stated that BC had built a desk so he could work from home. So the 4th is a home office?

No idea, I just remembered when I read that that BC had stated that the girls shared a room, which I wondered about too, since the house had several bedrooms. Sometimes siblings share a room because they sleep better that way if one is afraid of being alone. Could be a possiblilty...

brad in one bedroom
3 girls in one bedroom
brad's home office
exercise/workout room
girls playroom that had worms it in when they got back from hilton head

there could have been a bedroom that nancy could have slept in but to feel safe, she slept in the room w/ the girls and barracaded/locked the door.

No idea, I just remembered when I read that that BC had stated that the girls shared a room, which I wondered about too, since the house had several bedrooms. Sometimes siblings share a room because they sleep better that way if one is afraid of being alone. Could be a possiblilty...

I didn't want my youngest to wake up her sister when she woke up at night. Having 1 up is bad enough, but 2 is a nightmare in my books:D

Bonus room is also up there and the girls are just getting old enough to maybe go up on their own. Downstairs they had 4 rooms to spread out also...

We are all different in how we use the rooms..just wonder why they bunched the girls up and didn't decorate for each child a special room.

is possible that at the party, someone mentioned to nancy that brad was due a hefty bonus in sept and he hadn't mentioned it to nancy? there she had been struggling to feed herself and the girls and he is due a big chunk of money in just a few months.

she could have confronted brad when she returned home that night or threatened that she would go after that bonus in the divorce action.

I didn't want my youngest to wake up her sister when she woke up at night. Having 1 up is bad enough, but 2 is a nightmare in my books:D

Bonus room is also up there and the girls are just getting old enough to maybe go up on their own. Downstairs they had 4 rooms to spread out also...

We are all different in how we use the rooms..just wonder why they bunched the girls up and didn't decorate for each child a special room.

safety in numbers.

Has anyone ever seen a license tag not attached on 1 end? Could any bolt be used to put one back up in place or are they specific bolts to use?

I really hesitate to even post them on this board because they will be made fun of and kicked to the way side in about 30 seconds after I hit the submit button. This is the only community I know of that is nearly 100% Brad did it.
Local newspapers for instance have comments sections. You might want to go back through some of their old comments sections for the comments about Jessica.

One of the other reasons people are suspious of Jessica is the 911 call. I won't even try to explain it from my viewpoint, because I have noticed over the past several days, that would be a waste of time.

If you move off this board you can find some discussion that police might have made a mistake and it might not be someone that she knew. That is not a real popular theory but it at least does get mentioned .

I'm on the fence with this one. I thought at first he was guilty now I'm not sure. To me so far, it appears to be a case of he said, she said. Not enough evidence. So I'm still with holding judgement. I've learned to just read and not voice too many opinions especially if they are not popular opinions.

Has anyone ever seen a license tag not attached on 1 end? Could any bolt be used to put one back up in place or are they specific bolts to use?

Usually a locking screw works best - can pick one up at a parts store for $0.39.

I'm on the fence with this one. I thought at first he was guilty now I'm not sure. To me so far, it appears to be a case of he said, she said. Not enough evidence. So I'm still with holding judgement. I've learned to just read and not voice too many opinions especially if they are not popular opinions.

McDraw - sorry you feel this way. Actually opposing opinions are great and there are more than a few here. Perhaps the problem is in the defensive approach and accusations rather than the message - just saying. This evening I don't see any of the dumb stuff that went on earlier today.

I'm curious why you think the 911 call was suspicious...oops sorry it was Deduction who posted that...

How the heck do you loose one of these? Do some take their tags off to wash their cars?

Hmmm - I've never lost one - dunno unless someone loosen's it, and I sure don't take the tags off to wash the car.

Loosen - is that even a word :D

I really hesitate to even post them on this board because they will be made fun of and kicked to the way side in about 30 seconds after I hit the submit button. This is the only community I know of that is nearly 100% Brad did it.
Local newspapers for instance have comments sections. You might want to go back through some of their old comments sections for the comments about Jessica.

One of the other reasons people are suspious of Jessica is the 911 call. I won't even try to explain it from my viewpoint, because I have noticed over the past several days, that would be a waste of time.

If you move off this board you can find some discussion that police might have made a mistake and it might not be someone that she knew. That is not a real popular theory but it at least does get mentioned .

Out of curiosity, what possible motivation would Jessica have for killing Nancy? I can't see this at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsRadcliffe