Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the family was close to one another prior to june 9. if you look on lee's myspace comments way back towards last year you will see that Casey is constantly inviting him over to the home for dinner. she comments often about his niece wanting to see him. I've found several references to a family "Sunday Funday". Lots of comments about how great Lee is and how much she loves him!!
so..
why have all the recent comments been deleted...
were they showing a very nasty side of Casey??
did they somehow reveal the distention amongst the family??
did they reveal any secrets??

Someone asked a questions earlier about the conditions at the jail...how much media coverage can/is Casey watching?

Has it been stated what the real ZG drives? I haven't heard that anywhere. And does the real ZG use the hyphen of Fernandez?

Last thread I was told that Casey told LE that ZG drove a new Ford Focus. Also, in the last thread I have a source link from the Orlando Sentinel stating that her name is ZFG.

LI MOM...
wow..I don't even have to wait to see this on t.v.
you hit the nail on the head!!

Did I imagine this??? Or did zg lose or have her wallet stolen prior to the 17th?

LI Mom.. the only thing you left out was...

"Has anyone talked to Tony? Did he ask about me?

Last thread I was told that Casey told LE that ZG drove a new Ford Focus.

hmmmm

thanks

so a computer report from the motor vehicle dept might have been the first clue that this person didnt exist :crazy:

i do wish that someone would shut Cindy up, the "mother of the year" comment makes her look like a fool.

Yeah, Mother of the Year is usually not not reserved for Mothers who lose their baby, have lied about a job, their whereabouts, their nanny, have a trunk that smells like dead body, steal from their parents and friends, incarcerated whining about no one cares about her while baby is missing, on and on.

I can just hear this visit now:

Cindy: Casey you said Caylee would be home for her birthday.

Casey: Well, she would have been if you didn't TELL the whole world. You scared the kidnappers & now they won't ever bring her home. It's all your fault, Mom.

Cindy: My fault? Casey, how do you know this if you are locked up & have no contact with the kidnappers?

Casey: I can't believe I'm wasting my time talking to you. You don't believe me, nobody believes me. It's like you blame me & all I ever did was try to find her. And I would have found her if you didn't get me locked up. I was so close to her & then you went & ruined everything.

YOUR FAULT! YOUR FAULT! YOUR FAULT!

You are right on! That first phone call to her mother was full of her browbeating her mother. If I were her mother, I wouldn't go to see her at all.

I would let George and Lee handle her.

If the family privately resigned themselves to Caylee's death, they may have then decided to try and salvage whatever they can of their daughter Casey's life. If so, the family may not want their granddaughter's body to be discovered because that discovery might incarcerate Casey for most, if not all, of the rest of her life. Perhaps the family would rather sacrifice a proper and formal burial of their granddaughter for the chance that a lesser sentence is ultimately imposed on Casey.

Of course, the family has little control over whether a body is discovered. Unless the family is somehow hindering the investigation by, for example, washing evidence.
I think what upsets me the most about this is that Cindy actually believed it was a "victory" that Casey was only charged with the charges that she was. I fear that Casey will only stand trial for those charges and serve a relatively short amount of time. The family will defend to the end that someone else "kidnapped" this child and will maintain they are the victims- including Casey. Meanwhile the true victim, Caylee, won't be afforded the dignity of being found and laid to rest. Is there no justice in this world?

I can't imagine she has a tv in her cell, but there is probably "recreation time" (she said something about this to Lee at one conversation). there is probably a community TV, but it might not be tuned to news stations....as this is so inflammatory.

She still has Jose.

Granted she would still have Jose, however, the att.-client privledge, would not allow him to put all the lies "out there".........thus Casey would not receive the "drama & attention" she craves from her lies.

Last thread I was told that Casey told LE that ZG drove a new Ford Focus. Also, in the last thread I have a source link from the Orlando Sentinel stating that her name is ZFG.
Casey claimed early on that LE wasn't looking for the "right" person...they were not looking for the person with the whole name ZFG, just ZF (or something to that effect...it's in one of the phone calls).

I think what upsets me the most about this is that Cindy actually believed it was a "victory" that Casey was only charged with the charges that she was. I fear that Casey will only stand trial for those charges and serve a relatively short amount of time. The family will defend to the end that someone else "kidnapped" this child and will maintain they are the victims- including Casey. Meanwhile the true victim, Caylee, won't be afforded the dignity of being found and laid to rest. Is there no justice in this world?

That's exactly what I wanted to say!

I still think that releasing her on bail would be an option.

If she was released to the custody of Drew Peterson.

lol...omg, isn't it enough we had Gacy and Dahmer in the area? Now Peterson! Keep that woman in Florida!!:eek:

And why would she think it a "victory" unless she fully anticipates Casey could be charged with something much more severe, like murder? Also, she should certanly know that there is no statute of limitations on murder. I don't understand her thinking!

The warrant shows that she first reported to have last seen Caylee on June 9 but changed the date later to June 16 when a photo surfaced of Caylee with GP on June 15,Father's Day.

SAYS IT ALL as far as I am concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members