Newbie Club Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm brand new also. I have read websleauths since Stacy Peterson went missing. I love this sight, but have been scared to blog.
I am reading about the Lori Hacking murder........book.........and it talks about narasistic people............this Casey sure fits the description!!
I also heard on Greta OTR,I believe about neighbor hearing the 'perfect' family yelling and fighting inside the house. I think he said it was father's Day. I am trying to find out if this is correct or not.

Okay. I was wondering if anyone has gotten an answer from Casey as to how she paid Zanny. There has to be a paper trail. Cindy's credit card, Fusion credits?? Anyone know....??

Thank you guys so much...It wasn't so much that I felt ignored, I just felt like some of the more seasoned members who would give me their opinion on my posts were maybe not so eloquent....And I am a very timid person, so just to post in the first place was a big step for me....But I feel so welcomed here in the newbie thread, this is what I was looking for....Thank you guys so much, it means alot for you guys to make me feel like it's not in my head and my point is a valid one...Once again...Thanks so much...

Thank you guys so much...It wasn't so much that I felt ignored, I just felt like some of the more seasoned members who would give me their opinion on my posts were maybe not so eloquent....And I am a very timid person, so just to post in the first place was a big step for me....But I feel so welcomed here in the newbie thread, this is what I was looking for....Thank you guys so much, it means alot for you guys to make me feel like it's not in my head and my point is a valid one...Once again...Thanks so much...

Everyone's points are VALID - and the more minds we put on this - the better chance of figuring out this wicked puzzle! We are so GLAD you are here Amy! Welcome to the club!:blowkiss:

Susie Clue-
What do you think of that montage of pictures of Casey in the photobucket posted here? Look at the one of the far left, Casey with a 50's chic up do. Very Latina look; she looks much older, too, in that one.
She's quite the chameleon.
BTW, does anyone know who the big guy is, the one with bleached hair who shows up in many photos, seems to be the male star of the "anything but clothes party?"

You are right - she is quite the chameleon! That big guy is in SO many of her photos - I don't know his name, though I did run across a kind of nasty nickname for him, which I will not post here! It looked to me like he was/is the boyfriend of one of the blonde friends of Casey's...just guessing. Maybe someone else knows his name. it would appear he would know Casey fairly well given all of the partying they did together.

Hello all
I haven't seen this posted here yet, but on WFTV.com GRF George is stating that Caylee has been kidnapped and the kidnappers are being watched. However, he is still driving around central florida with his billboard in tow. If he knows Caylee has been kidnapped, and the people are being watched, then why are they doing the billboard thing? This just gets weirder and weirder.
Devorahhh

Hi guys, just got home from work (OT I know), and I lurk more than I post, but I've noticed when I do, the majority of those here seem to treat it the respect. I've not yet felt unwelcome.

I work with women in rehab, and I notice that Casey shows some of the same behavior (the "it's not my fault, it's yours") as a lot of them do, does anyone know if there is a history of addictive behavior in the family? Former LE often have a problem as well. If she was out of it, could she literally have just "lost" the child?

(I'm seriously hoping for a cinderella ending here can you tell?)

Hello fellow Newbians! I am also glad we have a place to post. I log on and keep up with the threads all day long, and have posted twice. I got a couple of responses, but what I found today was there was mostly "bashing" going on, not much sleuthing. Everyone loves to bash Casey, rightfully so. But I think everyone has racked their brains so much that there is just nothing new to "sniff" on right now. I have posted in other online forums, one that is huge in "college selection" information, etc. There, as here, there are many, many oldtimers who love, love, and LOVE to "talk". It was hard to get in the groove, so much so that a couple of people started their own forum and we were off. Not a new thread, but a whole new forum.
I don't see the need for that here, because we have been welcomed by many, i.e., this thread. So in no time at all, we won't be Newbies anymore! Keep up the good work.

Hello fellow Newbians! I am also glad we have a place to post. I log on and keep up with the threads all day long, and have posted twice. I got a couple of responses, but what I found today was there was mostly "bashing" going on, not much sleuthing. Everyone loves to bash Casey, rightfully so. But I think everyone has racked their brains so much that there is just nothing new to "sniff" on right now. I have posted in other online forums, one that is huge in "college selection" information, etc. There, as here, there are many, many oldtimers who love, love, and LOVE to "talk". It was hard to get in the groove, so much so that a couple of people started their own forum and we were off. Not a new thread, but a whole new forum.
I don't see the need for that here, because we have been welcomed by many, i.e., this thread. So in no time at all, we won't be Newbies anymore! Keep up the good work.

I feel the same way. This Newbie thread should always be here for those of us like me who are scared to death to post. As for bashing Casey, I need to see some ruth from her and a lead to change my low opinion of her. Has anyone heard of the psych eval yet either? Welcome to all my fellow Newbies!

Hello all
I haven't seen this posted here yet, but on WFTV.com GRF George is stating that Caylee has been kidnapped and the kidnappers are being watched. However, he is still driving around central florida with his billboard in tow. If he knows Caylee has been kidnapped, and the people are being watched, then why are they doing the billboard thing? This just gets weirder and weirder.
Devorahhh
I have the flu and have been in bed all day long. Twice now Headline news has looped and I have seen this interview with George a couple of times. Not the police, but "others" are watching the people holding Caylee. WTH does that even mean? Sounds like obstruction of justice to me, but what do I know.

Hi guys, just got home from work (OT I know), and I lurk more than I post, but I've noticed when I do, the majority of those here seem to treat it the respect. I've not yet felt unwelcome.

I work with women in rehab, and I notice that Casey shows some of the same behavior (the "it's not my fault, it's yours") as a lot of them do, does anyone know if there is a history of addictive behavior in the family? Former LE often have a problem as well. If she was out of it, could she literally have just "lost" the child?

(I'm seriously hoping for a cinderella ending here can you tell?)

Lisalei I was also wondering that. Did LE say at anytime she was administered a drug test?

I'm still not totally convinced that this is not some kind of stupid publicity stunt, I've been following the thread with the guy that put up the "reward" money Peter something fellow poster Truly came up with some totally awesome links and about some of his other websites, that just seemed to have gotten sucked into a black hole, if any one (beside me that is) is interested, I'll go find the exact posts.

BTW - I love this newbie thread!:woohoo:

Lisalei I was also wondering that. Did LE say at anytime she was administered a drug test?

I don't think thats ever been discussed and I read every post written on this board (and another one to be truthful).

I asked my clients that have been in the Orange County Jail and they say they have not taken a drug test, unless ordered by a judge due to being on probation for drug use.

Welcome to all the new fellow Newbies!!!

This case makes my head hurt. It's awful to have had so many days with nothing new except opinions by the gp.

And how lame do I feel that I can't just say: "Sadly, Caylee is gone, by Casey's hand. She'll likely not serve much time and that baby might not ever be put to rest. End of story. Find another website to put free time into. "

But noooooo.

Obviously I'm not alone, since we all admit we are here because this case has grabbed us. But oh, how I both dread and desperately want them to find SOMETHING to finalize this case. You know?

View My TinyFx

I'm posting this off topic link to a picture of my puppy, Gracie, just because I'm making the point that "off topic" is okay here too. Newbies Without Rules. Are we dangerous, or what???

Thanks to my very newest BFF, SelmaClue - there actually IS an educational component to this post...if you want to post a picture relating to the case, (or of, say, your dog) that you have put in your photo library, you just
upload it to tinypic.com, snatch the URL and post or link it. It's the coolest site, and I may have to marry it.:blowkiss: and have Selma be my maid of honor. Gracie will be flower dog.

(before this gets locked) Awww, wook-at-da-puppy!!! He's adorable. And thanks for the neat-o picture tip. Hope I get a "Save the Date" for your big day. ;)

Hi everyone,

I think this is a great idea for this thread. Things going to fast for me nxt door. Can't keep up when I'm working.

Just wanted to let you know I'm from Orlando also and if I can help you trying to understand the areas, please don't be afraid to ask. I live very close to the Anthony's.

I did a little driving around on Sunday and went to Warren Park over in Belle Isle and over by Sawgrass apts, since they are so close together. I don't feel that Caylee is at either of these places. To much traffic. Could be wrong though.

Invesgist8 where in E TN are you?

I want to say ‘Hey!’ as a newbie. Lots of folks have joined this nice forum because of the Anthony case. I can’t keep up with the posting, and every time I think of something to add, I find that someone has already addressed it later in the postings. Thanks to Susie for thinking to setup this playpen for the newbieteers.

I am fascinated by females with personality disorders. I’ve performed over six-thousand psychological evaluations on all varieties of incarcerated female offenders in the state prison system over a period of about fourteen years. I’ve seen it all, but Casey Anthony is one of the most intriguing!

It is interesting that so many folks report feeling ‘obsessed’ by this case. I guess that’s because the whole scenario is so incredible and involves such unusual characters and an innocent toddler.

I will see y’all around the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member