Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are ll legal issues I cannot discuss right now. Sorry I am dodging your question but we need to stay out of LE's way investigating the case, and respect Mr. Baez in defending his client.

Which do you deem more of the priority...LE's investigation or Mr. Baez's right to defend his client?

Hopefully, one last question.

There's been lots of comments about Casey's intelligence level. Do you think that Casey is of average or above intelligence?

Please Tony.... honest question here ... Why is Leonard giving them time ???? (4 days)
Why not go get her now ??? a few weeks ago George said they are being watched.... any credibility to that?

Tony: Who is paying for the LP group to provide security for Casey & family?
Do you know? Thanks

Okay believe it or not I have some work (yes I am still doing bail here in Ca.) that I need too get to right away. I like the way this went in not trying to answer old questions but when you ask right away and I can get to the ones I can instead of going back. So what I am saying let's please ask questions when I am logged in and we can have some good discussion. I am not at all against your thoughts, theories, or your discussion. I feel it does not have to be all questions all the time but please keep it very brief if you can. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last I remember prayers never hurt anybody! Especially 3 year old little girls who need the support of us fortunate people who are probably not homesick!! Help out any way you can!!

IF YOUR POST DOES NOT HAVE A ? MARK AT THE END IT WILL BE DELETED, UNLESS YOUR TONY.

NO COMMENTS..THIS IS QUESTIONS ONLY.

THERE IS A DISCUSSION THREAD...TAKE IT THERE!

TONY WILL JOIN THERE AND DISCUSS IF HE WANTS TO, OTHERWISE, ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AND BE RESPECTFUL DOING SO.

NO MORE WARNINGS, NEXT POST THAT GET'S DELETED IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF RUDNESS TO OUR GUEST, YOU WILL GET 24 TO!

THANK YOU TONY.

Leonard has control of the reward money? Or, does the family have control of it?

ooops....my questions were too late. Sorry.

Those are ll legal issues I cannot discuss right now. Sorry I am dodging your question but we need to stay out of LE's way investigating the case, and respect Mr. Baez in defending his client.

I respect your answer, and certainly your willingness to be here and answer questions, but if there is any beeline to Baez when investigating this case and Leonard finds something inculpatory he is subject to subpoena on that evidence, period..

As well as the hindering issue, I guess I am having difficulty understanding what the risk vs. reward scenario discussion could have been about that? It seems it leaves you guys more open that the deck of Geraldo's boat to all kinds of legal woes.

Why?

Tony, I really appreciate your being as forthcoming as you can be under the circumstances. I'd like to know if you, personally, truly believe that there is something Casey is now willing to share with her defense team to help find Caylee that she couldn't have shared privately with Baez while in jail (allegedly because of her "mistrust" of LE)? If so, why -- aren't atty-client conversations in jail private and privileged?

Thank you!

tony can you find out for me .. why if when george anthony last was around the car casey was driving on the 24th and was in the truck and smelled nothing bad but got the tool he needed from the trunk and saw the gas cans. ok then later it was towed (towing companies always inventory what is in carss they tow for liability reasons) then why didnt they smell the same bad smell and call the police instead of turning it over to the anthonys . anyone knows a bad food smell from death smell i am so puzzled by this

I agree!! It sure was eye opening and makes you appreciate your kids on a whole new level.

This case like so many others, bring in perspective how valuable our babies are. Thank you for recognizing that and for your awesome honesty here!:clap:

What happens after 4 days, does Leonard start tracking the main people involved with Casey at the est. time of Caylee's disappearance?

What is going on in the Anthony household? Is Casey sitting in her room ignoring everyone? Or is it business as usual? Whats for supper etc....? Is anyone trying to get information from her or just leaving her be?

I hope you can answer this. Has Casey given up on saying the nanny took Caylee and is now saying it was friends?

Mr Padilla,

My question is this....

Do you have ANY inside knowledge what so ever, that you know to be fact, that leads you to believe that Cayleee is alive and well?

Mr. Padilla, I would like to know also about the Zaneida that never existed. By Boston Post #380 Casey lie was so good she had her whole family talking about the Zaneida that don't exist.......for a year and half.

Mr Tony Padilla did ask that we not ask questions while he is 'offline'. On page14 I believe, he said we can resume asking at about 8pm. He would rather answer questions AS we ask them rather than trying to play catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkbiff13