Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy it. I think he's just blowing smoke, trying to stay in the limelight.

To my knowledge, her friends have cooperated with LE. Some came forward even before being asked to.

My opinion is that they just got mixed up with a sociopathic child-killer, and had no idea that her "problems" went that deep.

I'm quite curious where LP is getting his info, since Casey ain't talkin.

I agree with you QA! It doesn't make a lick of sense to me. Why would they have Caycee? Why would they chance all of this for someone else's child?

Have her for what reason?

Personally I don't think Casey has that kind of friends that would jump neck deep into a missing child case.

imoo

I'll prob. get bashed, but... why has this case not been on America's Most Wanted? If it has already, I missed it.

AMW reaches a much larger audience than those that would see Caylee via watching the news... Or, seeing George driving the billboard around...

IMHO..it's because nobody..I don't care if they say they are or not, is looking at this as a Missing Person's case. JMO.

I have tried to come up with different scenarios of why one of Casey's friends would have taken Caylee. The only way, is Casey was going on and on about Cindy wanting to take custody of Caylee, and was able to convince one of the friends to hide her. Maybe even telling the friend Caylee would be abused if they had custody. But when the story broke, I just can't imagine the friend not returning Caylee. No matter how hard I try to put a friend spin on this I always come back to Casey harming Caylee.

And I am sure, like most kids this age they have a few things to hide themselves...

A previous poster provided a link to HowStuffWorks: Bounty Hunting. From that article,

'"Then we start looking for the Judas," Burton explains. The Judas is that one person who has been scorned by the accused and is now willing to reveal the skip's whereabouts. The Judas can be a drug dealer, an ex-girlfriend, the person who put up the bail collateral and who now feels betrayed or even the person's mother or father."'

I think LP's mention of CA's friends' names could serve two strategic purposes:

1. It serves as a threat to the friends that, if they know anything, they'd better step up. Else, despite their efforts to stay out of the 'circus', he's going to drag them in and expose any skeletons (in the closet) they may have.

2. There is possibly more pressure on CA to reveal some info, as her friends will hold her responsible should #1 occur.

I believe, in mentioning them by name, he's looking for his "Judas".

Even criminals have a code of ethics and child killers are lw on the pecking order in prison.

I totally agree...along with rapists. And I think Baez's business will suffer because he's been involved with 2 high profile people accused of harming children. I think lots of prisoners and other criminals won't want to be associated with him because of this. But I don't think it will affect the BH/bondsman the same way...but now that you've pointed it out, I think you might be right and that association could hurt Padilla too.

I think it would be a different story if they find Caylee or if they decide to send Casey back for not assisting the search....but Baez can't escape it, particularly 2 in a row.

As I learned earlier today, and I've taken it to heart, we should put, like, less than no relevance on the myspace pages. Anybody anywhere could have put that up, right?

Totally agree and pretty much what I just posted also.

One last note though, on LP's page, I did have to laugh at the picture of him standing there shaking hands with George Bush.

The "My mommy didn't kill me" myspace was created TODAY.

Only a couple of friends. I am one. It's brand new. Pink Panther background. A blog rant about "how can people think that Casey killed Caylee?" "How can people say that George or Lee are Caylee's father?" That kinda stuff.

Lots of photos of Caylee. Missing poster type stuff.

I'm in on that myspace page. Got a friend add.

Why would you want to do THAT? Now we'll be forced to talk about you as one of the infamous "circle of friends." :)

Yes, you can, but I think that option applies to what is seen on your main profile page. I thought when you clicked the ALL link under friends, it brings up the pages of friends and those ones were in order of when they were added. Hmm, maybe not. Either way, I still highly doubt it is her. Anyone can make a myspace page and pretend they are someone else. Whoever it is, is online now. :rolleyes:

Marmar, you are correct.

You can manually set your "top friends" that appear on your profile. However, under "all friends" your friends are shown in the order they joined myspace. Oldest joiners are at the top, and newest profiles at the bottom. So if this profile shows up midspace under Leonard's list, that would be he has been friends with this person before. It could be one of his assistants or something.

Wait LP has a law degree?? I want to SEE it...he must really be the actor..no wonder he has his own show. WOW.

I'll prob. get bashed, but... why has this case not been on America's Most Wanted? If it has already, I missed it.

AMW reaches a much larger audience than those that would see Caylee via watching the news... Or, seeing George driving the billboard around...

Because we all know where Casey is.

Does AMW ever air segments looking for 'bodies?'

I don't think she's talking because I think she killed her daughter. I was responding to a post that thought she may not be talking because she doesn't want to make enemies with the club/partying crowd.

Oh, ok, I remember that post. If she's actually worried about that she's worse off then I thought.

I think she killed Caylee too. :(
I can't see "drug lords" taking the baby and leaving the mother on the loose.
I can't see the "mafia" taking the baby and leaving the mother on the loose.
Neither group needs or wants that kind of heat.
imo

Then why call Tony to come pick her up and tell him her dad would take care of the car?

I posted about this earlier and said it's inconsistent with Tony's apparent claim that she did that...and I asked, and ask again, does anyone know where he said this cause I can't find any official report of it other than mentions of it in this forum.

Hey Sleuthers,
I've had my ear to the ground on this case since about two days after it broke. I wasn't able to log on here because WS did not like my email provider...Anyway, about two weeks ago I heard some information, let's just call it "gossip" about this case. At that time I believed (like many here do) that Cagey acted alone. However, I heard that the theory is that she did not. The "gossip" goes like this: Cagey was partying with "her boyfriend" (insert whichever one you think that to be) and leaves Caylee in the car, forgetting about her while "smoking pot" (geez, it doesn't make you that forgetful), Caylee expires in the car and Cagey and boyfriend proceed to dispose of the body. Make of it what you will...
Before hearing the information I had assumed she acted alone because even in the case of an "accident" who in their right mind wouldn't cop to the accident (even if it is a case of neglect)? Add another party witnessing the neglect (accidental death) why wouldn't the "boyfriend" talk sense into her about calling whatever authorities need to be called?
On reflection, and knowing what we do about her lack of responsibility in life (example: not a high-school grad, no job, lives with parents, etc.) how can we imagine her disposing of her child by herself? Cagey hasn't done anything on her own accord in her whole life.
Thoughts?

That musta been some weed!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members