Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I read that also but i'm not sure if it was a Bluff or that they actually have the video.

I don't believe she was ever there or thatZG even exists & thats why I have a hard time believing anyone "Kidnapped" Caylee.

She claims that ZG was her friend and that she never had any reason to suspect her of anything but as soon as Caylee doesn't show up she assumes that ZG kidnapped her?

What if she was in an accident with Caylee? Why didn't she call any local hospitals?

imo

I think she said she started looking for her in places she's known she's been....like clubs and resturaunts :waitasec:

Prime News at 5pm Eastern (The Headline News Channel) will have updates on the Caylee story, and LP will be on there as well, for anyone interested.

Yes I read that also but i'm not sure if it was a Bluff or that they actually have the video.

I don't believe she was ever there or thatZG even exists & thats why I have a hard time believing anyone "Kidnapped" Caylee.

She claims that ZG was her friend and that she never had any reason to suspect her of anything but as soon as Caylee doesn't show up she assumes that ZG kidnapped her?

What if she was in an accident with Caylee? Why didn't she call any local hospitals?

imo
well lets see in casey amthonys own words.
OH Well.lol sorry I couldn't help myself.

I have the pics and will upload them. I measure the the space as well. It is 25 inches across. Top to bottom is 30 inches and it's about 5 inches deep. Give me 5 min and I'll have the pics up.
Thank you!
Top to bottom is 30". Do you mean from the floor of the trunk to the lid? The Tire compartment is 5" deep?

Leonard has a rorschach painting of orlando with casey's pings on it.

Yes, I know this isn't a popular theory, but more and more I think they all covered up a lot and obstructed justice.
I am still not sure, honestly, if it was Casey and one of them or both of them that lost it in the heat of an argument and hurt Caylee.
I don't trust them, PERIOD. I think they have had a life of covering up for each other and this is just no different.
Just because the police haven't arrested other family members doesn't mean that they may not do so. IMHO

I completely agree. I've been suspicious of that since their first jail phone call. I just can't help but feel that Cindy is at least as evil/mentally ill as Casey. IMOO of course.

Prime News at 5pm Eastern (The Headline News Channel) will have updates on the Caylee story, and LP will be on there as well, for anyone interested.

Thanks FK! Wish I could see it.. but at work.. as usual!!

Calling 911 and covering up a crime is sooooo twisted. I mean Casey I could see working that in but 2 or 3 people, I have trouble with that. If so maybe an electric couch is in order.
I just don't have trouble with it at all. They have tried to insult everyone's intelligence from the beginning.

IIRC, the manager of the Amscot stated that she first noticed it upon coming into work one morning around 7?? I could be wrong and even if that's right, I suppose it could have been there the night before and she not notice. Not familiar with the parking lot or if it would have been obvious.

It was there at 7am on the 27th when she arrived at work. Called for impound on the 30th. No direct answer as to whether she worked on the 26th or prior days so I don't know that we know the actual drop off time from these documents.

catching up! forgive mem if this has been pointed out. On the many different "incident reports" in the files, there is a spot that says "assignment". At the beginning the reports all say "kidnapping" in that spot......a few later it changes to "missing juevenile endangered" then finally on page 47 of set 2 says "major case homicide". any signifigance?

it was dated 7/28 Could that have been when the DNA came back and it was indeed Caylee's but they are waiting to get an "airtight" case against her before charging her? Or would they charge her as soon as they had Caylee's DNA? Just wondering,.. I have no clue about it

No, because George wasn't home to do that to my knowledge.
I was under the impression that George drove home the car and then he and Cindy looked in the backyard for "possible foul play"? Then they searched the car and Cindy went to go find Casey. George HAD to have known that before he went to work because he called Lee and said that he needed to check on his mother because of Casey again. Don't know what that statement meant,.. "because of Casey again." I took it because she has lied and they were always getting in fights with her. JMO

It was there at 7am on the 27th when she arrived at work. Called for impound on the 30th. No direct answer as to whether she worked on the 26th or prior days so I don't know that we know the actual drop off time from these documents.

Thank you! Wasn't sure about that.

well lets see in casey amthonys own words.
OH Well.lol sorry I couldn't help myself.

lol,
I can't believe she said that.....

You know what else bothers me is the total lack of emotion from the GP's

They either really don't care or they finished grieving for Caylee back in June

jmo

I completely agree. I've been suspicious of that since their first jail phone call. I just can't help but feel that Cindy is at least as evil/mentally ill as Casey. IMOO of course.
Tell us how you really feel. LOL.

I want to know more about this Tony dude who went to NY. He's lying his azz off. That's why I need a pic of him to be sure.

I have the same car. Trunks aren't airtight or water tight. Depending on how much fluid was in the trunk would depend on how strong the smell would be. It increases (decomp) odor. Fori nstance when I was working and would get that smell up my nose ( and vicks only helps a teeny bit) no matter how long I showered I felt like I could still smell it on me and on my uniform. In fact we always dumped our unis in the washer and ran the cycle like 3x. It just sticks with you. So yeah, you'd smell it in the car, even with the windows rolled down.

Did you happen to notice the trunk warning in that sunfire manual?
It can be dangerous to drive with the trunk lid open because carbon monoxide (CO) gas can come into your vehicle. You can’t see or smell CO. It can cause unconsciousness and even death.

If you must drive with the trunk lid open or if electrical wiring or other cable connections must pass through the seal between the body and the trunk lid:

Make sure all windows are shut.

Turn the fan on your heating or cooling system to its highest speed with the setting on any airflow selection except MAX. That will force outside air into your vehicle. See “Comfort Controls” in the Index.

If you have air outlets on or under the instrument panel, open them all the way.

See "Engine Exhaust” in the Index.

That gave me the creeps.

Oh my i just watched this ROTFL ...what a joke can you just imagine the poor neigbors first have to live with Camera Crews in the yard then....up rolls a rock band on a flat bed and here come LP with his cowboy hat and toothpick hitting the mic stand ..is the band trying to sell a record WTH the circus has arrived Yeehaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201