Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! ... Just got here today ... I did a quick search on this thread & the previous thread and didn't see any mention ...

First, did you notice how, during her "interrogation" at Universal, Casey kept speaking of Caylee in the past tense! ...esp. when talking about the park ...e.g., "she lovED" this or "likED" that, she "playED"... & then she turned it all around making it all about herself when she brought up Cindy not wanting her to jog anymore because a jogger had been killed in the area.

I also noticed something that made me remember a class that I took in law school Forensic Linguistics and Statement Analysis ... Criminals use certain words to "lesson" the actual meaning ...to distance themselves from the crime or omit personal pronouns to do the same thing (Cindy and Casey did a fair amount of this in their written statements and interviews) Casey frequently uses intensifiers, like the words "absolutely", "definitely", "truthfully" and "actually" ... liars use these words more often because they believe that they make deceptive statements sound "more truthful." Finally I noticed that, Casey, while under heavy pressure from detectives changes her way of speaking ... her very precise grammatically correct speech regresses ... e.g., "That's the last time I seen her." She uses "seen" instead of "saw" a lot ... but only at particularly stressful times ... almost like a transient Agrammatism ... makes me think mental illness is likely.

I can't wait 'til my hubby gets home and can retrieve my books from the attic!! My big ol' pregnant self can barely make it up the stairs much less a ladder! I hope to go through the documents again and make an analysis of everyone's statements. I will post if I find anything interesting!
Interesting. Look forward to what you find.

Part of a plan. I believe that the fact that they went on the myspace page prior to calling the police also reeks of conspiracy.
Who in the world would do such a thing???? Nobody that I know.
When I stand back and regroup and look at this I am back to where I started.
Something ugly happened with that family the day OF or the day after father's day. It's a hunch. The documents seemed to prove it.
JMO

Exactly...and that's why they don't seem like they are grieving in front of the cameras, because they did that weeks ago. IMOO of course.

Tony is in this up to his eyeballs. Wonder if he has an attorney? Anyone know his last name?

Tony's last name is Lazarro ... he is referred to as TonE on here a lot and I know that there are pics of him and Casey sitting together on the couch at Fusian (blue dress night) ... I recall a poster saying yesterday that they saw a recent video clip of him and it looked as if he was accompanied by his attorney - I did not see said clip. I guess the best thing to do is search the forum ... that is what I would have to do.

George is guilty of some serious stuff too IMO. I have just not put it all together but I find it funny that of all days the day something happened to Caylee was probably either Father's day or the day after.
If you want to read between these lines go right ahead.
The only person who says Caylee was seen on the 16th is George.
We have all seen him fly into rages.

Oh my i just watched this ROTFL ...what a joke can you just imagine the poor neigbors first have to live with Camera Crews in the yard then....up rolls a rock band on a flat bed and here come LP with his cowboy hat and toothpick hitting the mic stand ..is the band trying to sell a record WTH the circus has arrived Yeehaw

I told that amusing also. This stuff must be getting to me.

Also, did I hear correctly? Did the camerman say something about Wyatt Earp
at the end of that video? lol

I am an even bigger Yuri fan after reading all of those interviews. He's smart, witty and handsome.

I am going to get a Team Yuri shirt made.

Especially when you look at the dates and realize her whole life is like this. She writes an email to her boss from his boss and then forwards that one to herself? And I love the important job titles, who signs their internal day to day emails with that kind of job title in the first place?

someone said it earlier.. can't remember who.. "diabolical"

OKAY- just caught something. Casey just typed up the emails from her "bosses" herself - she didn't even go through a fake-email system.

The time she actually sent the faked email to herself is EARLIER than the date she "recieved" the email from her boss (pg 411).

ALSO, in a REAL email it says Date: *advertiser censored* (and then the date/time). In HER written up email, it says Sent: *advertiser censored* (and then the date/time).

She just wrote up a whole exchange in word then emailed it to herself...I HATE HATE to think of all the time LE WASTED because of her stupid narcissism
I was thinking that also...How much wasted time & money was spent investigating all those emails, TGIF, Universal & all the other lies Casey told them

It's bad enough they where already a month behind when they got involved in this case but Casey has to go & set them back another month chasing false leads....imo

From a psychological standpoint, his answers, to me, seem like someone who is shocked and confused about the whole thing.

I think he was as informative as he could be. This isn't a boyfriend who was in her life for months and months. We are talking max 30-45 days. He went to school full time and had a busy social life. Really, I don't think he knew Casey all that well to that point. She may have "moved" in, but that doesn't mean he knew the details of everything in her life. 30 days is not a great length of time to learn about people's pasts, family members, etc. Everything in her life was a LIE. I think he was shocked and didn't know what to say. He seemed truthful and as upfront as he could be. I am sure while he was talking he is trying to process everything that is being said to him with things she said.
It is unnerving.

He has cooperated fully and continues to do so. We discussed his "interviews" at length and the fact that he has been staying out of the public spotlight. Who would want to be associated with Casey now? I can only imagine what he is feeling.

I agree. If I had been in his position (remember this was just when all the lies and stealing had just come to light), I would have said

Like...like...you know...you know...like......................doh!?!

I totally agree with you. Tony does not send up any red flags to me. In our family when tragedy struck at the hands of another family member obviously the children raised in that section of the family were use to dysfunction and high drama, I was from my own family of CRAZY and was use to it, my BIL had married a girl from an overall pretty normal and healthy family and she was dazed and confused. Could not process info at all and had no background to frame it in and no coping skills to function under it. Of course she was the healthier of our group, but Tony strikes me as equally dazed.

Agreed. I think Tony was as cooperative as possible. He was probably shocked when Cindy yanked Casey out, then the police showed up and started asking questions. I'm sure he was shocked to be involved in any of this.

Although I did think the "strange guy's house" line of questioning was a little out of no where.

The fact that Cindy, Casey and George all initially gave the date as June9th being the last time they saw Cindy is a big clue IMHO.
The date was wrong, and we know that now. The evidence on the video that the detectives found prove this without a shadow of a doubt.
All three of them using that date is more than odd. I believe that proves that they conspired together prior to the police being called to use that date.
JMO

Or did Cindy just do a knee jerk reaction thing to keep LE away from GGPs and the stealing from them? Cindy's motive seems to be always keeping Casey's faults out of the public eye. Anyway that is what I thought after the info came out about the stealing: Aha, that's why they gave the 9th.

I have to admit ... I got a little Yuri crush from reading through the documents ... I just really like the way he operates! (I know SS will agree):blowkiss:

I had to giggle when he assured Amy that what was saying wouldn't be revealed...wonder how she feels about his assurance now that the whole world has read it? IMOO

I agree. If I had been in his position (remember this was just when all the lies and stealing had just come to light), I would have said

Like...like...you know...you know...like......................doh!?!

Lol!! :)

Was saying before do we know anything about the whereabouts of the car BEFORE it was abandoned? where was it parked? At tony's?

I was intrigued when reading Amy's interview, how she described Caylee sleeping on the couch and marveled at how Caylee could sleep through anything. Then she related how one time she (Amy) was in the house, Caylee was asleep on the couch and Casey was in the backyard. Caylee woke up and stared right at Amy and then passed out again. My first reaction was OMG Casey was drugging her daughter. I feel very strongly that this part of the whole tragedy is true. And I believe Zanny, Zani, etc. is Xanex. All MOO.

I'm with you, I believe Casey was drugging Caylee w/xanax.....too weird that she was always referring to "Zanny the Nanny", and NO ONE had ever met a person by that name. I think that was just more psycho behavior from Casey...
My head is going to explode from reading all this stuff!
Another thing that bothers me is that Casey seemed to be inserting all these acquiantances into Caylee's life....When I was divorced and dating my future/current husband, I wouldnt let him meet my kids till we had been dating for over a year, they were 2 and 3, and I didnt want to clog their brain or them to get attached to someone that wasnt going to be around--maybe that was a little overly cautious, BUT poor Caylee was being exposed to alot behavior/people that a 2-3 yr old shouldnt be around....what if one of those guys had been a pedophile for petes sake!

Or did Cindy just do a knee jerk reaction thing to keep LE away from GGPs and the stealing from them? Cindy's motive seems to be always keeping Casey's faults out of the public eye. Anyway that is what I thought after the info came out about the stealing: Aha, that's why they gave the 9th.

Maybe it's just me but Cindy saying the things she did to Casey's friends seems like she is going out of her way to set Casey up as a nut job.

Why?? Is she or was she afraid Caylee's "disappearance" would be pinned on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ