Nancy Grace 8.26.08

Casey was "basically living with TonE" when she was sleeping with the deputy Tony that just got fired.

CA is linked to intimate relationships with 4 different men after the time Caylee is known to have been missing.

Casey practically being clothes lined by the police tape on the video is pretty funny.

They just reported that Casey spend a weekend at the beach with JG.

Watching now LP is supposed to be on - Jane Velez M said if BH knew what he knows now he probably wouldnt have posted bond- WELL IF HE HAD DONE A LITTLE HOMEWORK FIRST!!!!!!!

Guest said Casey would not have time to look for Caylee with all these relationships.

On an incredibly tacky but still pertinent note, I think those shorts Casey has on qualify as "tight clothing." At least, they do in my book... Can we revoke the bond for that?

IMO

Just goes to show you how distraught Casey was while Caylee was missing!

LP BH is on....after reading documents he does not believe he would convince his nephew to post the bond. He still hopes someone Casey knows has Caylee.

He has lost confidence in a couple of people that are working with him on this case. The documents are a real eye opener. He has lost faith.

LP is really acting contrite about this whole mess.

Pyschologist: If you're a sociopath, it's not unheard of to have multiple boyfriends and go out partying with friends while you have a baby missing.

Leonard: "I've lost confidence in some paticular people in this case. That document was an eye-opener."

Defense Attorney suggesting a defense already: CA is beyond a sociopath, her mind is gone. She is not even aware of what is going on.

Basically laying the ground for an insanity plea now?

Expert: Diminshed capacity defense - expert says she has no idea what is going on..her brain is gone...

Defense Attorney: No shed of additional evidence. 400 pages confirms everything we already know...she is a terrible parent......

Pat Brown, criminal profiler - She is a psychopath. These documents are not going to make her talk. She is going to wait it out.

I can hear JB saying the relationships were a way for Casey to *cope* with
the kidnapping.

Pat Brown.................none of these revelations are going to make Casey tell the truth.

If I was Leonard and Tony I'd demand an immediate meeting with Baez and Casey and give her two choices.

1.) Custody or Caylee

NOW.........NOT TOMORROW!!!

LP IS realizing that he might have made a mistake!! I HAVE a feeling she will be in jail AGAIN BY Labor day!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back