Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the best reason for sending her back to jail.

I believe that is a very valid reason...........

I have asked from the beginning how they planned to prevent her from committing suicide. Someone said they had a female assigned to her, but I have never seen her and she could just go to the restroom at her attorney's office and do the deed.

You cannot prevent a suicide except in very controlled environment like the jail.

Wait! The rescue call was to retrieve the wounded squirrel that fell from a tree whilst eating pizza, fatally injured itself, and it later expired in the trunk of a car which was missing, creating an odiferous byproduct which could or could not be a stale pizza.

I feel so much better now.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh, you guys are killing me!!

I have been thinking there has been sexual abuse of both Casey and Caylee.
Some people disagree and think it's just sociopath/bi-polar behavior.
While I agree she seems to be a Sociopath my question is was she born that way or did something happen that made her that way.
Some folks think sociopaths are always born that way. I disagree.

I don't think anyone is born a sociopath. I think the environment that the child is raised in starts to fine tune someone to become a sociopath.

I wonder if LE found any info on Casey's computer re: Trenton Duckett investigation.

The similarities between the two are eerie. jmo

She was on his website, and had some posts to it. They may have been removed now, but they were there when this first broke.

couldn't have been that. Caylee was born in August so Casey would have been four months pregnant at the time.

Ah OK thanks :)
when we think about it they had reasons to have rows-with such a mad lying daughter and them having couple issues, that was the year he filed divorce

Do you think if I asked WS to ban me, I might get something accomplished?

I think I'm going to make my signature....WHOA, OMG, SLEUTHING with you guys??? HUGE waste of time!! :crazy:

BTW, a couple of other things I forgot to mention.

I wonder why there have been no surveillance videos have ever been released. It seems lately when something first comes in the news, that is the first thing they do is get videos, and surely with them having to receipts to trace her and be able to find something.

I also find it odd that she gave such a time gap (9:00am - 1:00pm) for when she last saw Caylee. I can see 15-20 minutes, but 4 hours?

One last thing (well, maybe two :) and then I'll shut up...I can't get past her boyfriend's statement about Caylee being very, very friendly. It seemed he was stressing that for some reason. ing his apartment was one of the few places "she felt at home" and then saying she felt like Caylee was "close to home" when she talked to her brother.

And last but not least, her boyfriend seemed to stress about Caylee being "very, very friendly" Children of sexual abuse tend to act out. How else would they learn these things???

Just more thoughts and you guys ROCK! This is my favorite site. Been lurking a lot, but not posting. Great reading the other posts and you all are really good at sleuthing!!!

I'm going to print off the rest of the docs and continue reading tonight. You all have really got me curious about this girl "K" wanting to adopt Caylee.
Very interesting post. Caylee was obviously around too many people. Why Cindy and George didn't keep Caylee at home at night is beyond my wildest comprehension. A child needs a schedule. Casey wasn't able to offer that.

I will try and be kind to the grandparents. :confused:

that's not what it is.

No, please everyone don't just assume things if you are asking put a "?" at the end so people don't think that is what it means. Check the link and other posts for the correct def. which is Criminal Mischief.

Please everyone don't post that they had a call for Child Molestation at the house back in 2003.

I am sorry if I will "mislead" people by my posting the ":eek:" face. I let other posters know BEFORE your post that I was a page behind and I was sorry and I saw that it meant Criminal Mischief. Sorry if i caused any confusion

I wonder if LE found any info on Casey's computer re: Trenton Duckett investigation.

The similarities between the two are eerie. jmo
For some reason I doubt it. Casey didn't waste time on news unless it was about the next band coming to the bar, the next Hot Body Contest, or had something to do with HER.

For people who don't trust LE, they sure did rely on them quite a bit. Wouldn't think there would be so much police activity at the Mother of the Year's House. But isn't it typical of this family? Everything revolves around them and their selfish needs. They did the same with the media. Media were the family's pals until the questions got tuff -- then they were scum of the Earth. Do you see where Casey gets her reasoning that people are to be used and then thrown away when they are no longer needed?

I don't remember that either (the leaving alone in the car statement). Can you remember where (or at least who might've said it)?

me either and that is my number one theory and yet I did not see it anywhere in the documents - did you make that up?

if she drown (which the pool shows no signs off, filters have been checked, water checked) or overheated in a car in 20 minutes there wouldn't likely be a prosecution for that.... happens all the time. A nurse left her 3 year old in the truck and went to work, he was asleep and she forgot him, he tried to get out of the truck as it got hotter and hotter (they estimate 130 degrees), no charges. Drownings happen in Fl all the time. Those two scenarios just don't ring true to me.
I was thinking of it being a drowning or possibly child left in car scenario but ever since the doc. release I can't get the image of her falling down the stairs at Tony's out of my mind. Tony mentioned the stairs in his statement when speaking of Casey disciplining Caylee. Casey dropped her off at the bottom of the stairs at Sawgrass. Casey allegedly left her parent's house at 12:50 on the 16th with Caylee probably headed for Tony's as he would be arriving home shortly thereafter. Maybe a physical fight occuring at the top of the stairs, Caylee gets in the way? Who would be fighting though that some would feel the need to remain silent? It's just pure speculation but I just can't get that image out of my head for some reason.

I don't think anyone is born a sociopath. I think the environment that the child is raised in starts to fine tune someone to become a sociopath.

There is no real conclusive evidence for that. There have been many studies and people in the field cannot say for sure that it is "Just" enviornment. Many say it is inate and then exsacerbated by environment. It can go either way apparently.

i think there is ALOT MORE pictures, myspace comments, videos, receipts ect ect that is going to be VERY DAMNING to the defense. Casey should just give it up and tell everyone where Caylee is so she can be given a proper resting place! THERE IS ENOUGH PEOPLE THAT ARE HURTING FOR THIS POOR CHILD EVEN IF SHE ISN'T!!!!!!!!!

I could not agree more. I can't sleep at night, I am not working when I should be working.. I am neglecting my home, etc. And i am sure I am not the only one. I do believe in Karma, and I believe Casey is going to get hers and then some.. Its all in time. i have said this before, but I wish I was that "little voice" in Casey's head so I could tell her Wake the uck fup and tell the truth.. I would chant that to her as loud as I could!

Maybe............Patty, read the book by F.Scott Peck "The People of The Lie"

Good explanation for the type of evil which seems to present in these type cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nobsnurse99