Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally ...

829200871248amll8.png

829200871516amqo4.png

829200871614amgz2.png

What are the butterfly sticks? Where do you get them?

Most stores carry them in their garden section .... these are the ones that you can place in flower planters for decorations. I see them all the time.

I'm not clear as to why it's not today?? Paperwork??

IMO...he wants as much media exposure as he can get. He's announcing it to everyone in order to give all the media outlets a heads up to camp out on Saturday and wait for the show (Leonard walking Casey out of her home). I'm sure he'll show up with his big bucket hat and toothpick hanging out of his mouth to add drama. She can meet with her lawyer in jail. She's been meeting with him every day for hours on end. Leonard's excuse makes no sense.

I'd like to see the money trail behind the Padilla circus show. It wouldn't surprise me at all if someone like Dr. Phil is financing this whole mess.

Is there any way for us not in Florida to see the news conference? Will someone here post it please after it is over. I was heading for groceries but now that can wait???

you're very welcome ... my poor lil mouse is tired lol

I can imagine! :) My mouse is already "malfunctioning" from all the back-and-forth clicking between the threads here. When Casey's trial comes, I won't be surprised if my mouse falls apart!

morning all...checking out crazycam as usual...have they set up for presser? or just getting tired of standing?

The butterflies are a sweet idea, I myself love them have 2 tatoos :) I am wondering of the local town hall could help give guidelines on where we would and would not be allowed to do this??

Should we have a new thread just for discussing the tribute to Caylee??

I think so!

On my laptop...the PrntScrn button and then paste into new doc in Photoshop.

Who were those people in the one shot? I wonder...

For those that have Windows Vista use the SNIPPING TOOL. Very cool!!
(BTW, I am in IT and have lots of tricks up my sleeve)

For those that have Windows Vista use the SNIPPING TOOL. Very cool!!
(BTW, I am in IT and have lots of tricks up my sleeve)

I have windows vista where the heck is the snipping tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member