600 MORE Pages of Interviews Coming Tomorrow

Kathyn, Oooooh, this week has been better than Christmas.

Housemaid, thanks for the link!

I posted on the Jury Room thread 5 links from the first post with threads that can no longer be found.

I am listening to Fox News in Orlando and they just did a piece on the case and the newswoman asked the reporter if anything new was coming out and the reporter said yes, 600 more pages of interviews and info is being released tomorrow (Friday) and of course Cindy's audio tape. So lots more info coming out tomorrow!

Happy Happy Happy Dance!!!

:Banane34: :bananapowerslide: :Banane10::Banane48:

Oh... my poor boss!

Kathyn, Oooooh, this week has been better than Christmas.

Housemaid, thanks for the link!

haha yes it is...but as much as I want to look over new information, the thought of reading ANOTHER 600 pages is sorta like looking at the huge pile of presents yet to rap late on Christmas eve...

I wish I could download it straight to my brain..

I think I may be blind before this is over!!

Yes, it will be interesting to see the dates for the chloroform searches to see if this was a premeditated crime. Wonder if that info will be in there or redacted?

I hope and pray that Casey's computer forensics show her searches for info on chloroform and the dates of the searches.

ME TOO! That is truly a HUGE piece, once we know when that happened with the chloroform searches, a lot of things will fall into place.

all of these releases makes me a little curious......could it be the info involved in the neglect charge is no longer needed....perhaps they will drop them soon for bigger charges?? they no doubt have had this info awhile and I know they are playing this to their advantage. Maybe they have something going on this week, if we are all busy with document dumps, we may not be paying as much attention to what's happening at the ocso and the courthouse, a distraction if you will...just thinking out loud. I know they are timing everything to their advantage.

Whoa! Can anyone imagine Baez' face knowing it coming out!!! LMAO!! Ye HAW!! This is probably due to the little temper tantrum Baez has yesterday about the fax's. HEHEHEHE!! Oh, well I was supposed to go shopping tomarrow. guess I'll do that first thing in the morning and prepare for the release.

Oh you guys, I feel like a group hug! I feel all giddy inside! I have been waiting for this moment for weeks!!!

:Banane45::Banane23::Banane10::Banane08::Banane33::Banane59::Banane57::Banane48::Banane25::Banane37::Banane27:

Audio of Cindy? I'd PAY for that. Video maybe? Computer info? Phone Records?

This is like winning the voyeur lottery. OMG But wait.... Uh - can they really release all that without nuking their case? Sure they can. It's basically iron-clad isn't it. :)

all of these releases makes me a little curious......could it be the info involved in the neglect charge is no longer needed....perhaps they will drop them soon for bigger charges?? they no doubt have had this info awhile and I know they are playing this to their advantage. Maybe they have something going on this week, if we are all busy with document dumps, we may not be paying as much attention to what's happening at the ocso and the courthouse, a distraction if you will...just thinking out loud. I know they are timing everything to their advantage.

well we know this was all a part of the discovery the defense wanted..........LOL careful what ya ask for!! I suggest Baez gets more security at the house for the weekend...........OH YEAH, LE already set that up for this weekend in advance!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpfulorNosyAF
Back