Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this guy? Interesting the "KILL" tattoo on his fingers.

10.jpg

FYI......I googled "what do red balloons signify?" and you know what came up?? VICTIMS OF CRIME AWARENESS WEEK......most of the red balloon things that came up had to do with death and remembering people who died....do it for yourself....weird!

This is exactly what i was going to do. I figured with enough red balloons, they had to signify something and Im sure we could find out with google.

Off to find more info about it.

Thank you muzikman.

I saw that one - soon to be famous ha ha how ironic is that one?
there were even a couple about big white sunglasses ...unreal.

There was one photo that was pretty gross. Made sure I deleted that one off my computer!

From Truth Seekers post that has Le Vita Bella and a black and white of Caylee:
First thought in my head Life Is Beautiful Caylees a memory...

th387.jpg

1. Who is this?
2. She was kising Casey in another image.
3. This is in the folder 14 location
4. Notice in this image the pill bottle on the dresser in the background, left of the clock?

th387.jpg

1. Who is this?
4. Notice in this image the pill bottle on the dresser in the background, left of the clock?

I think that's Annie, but not 100% sure.

th387.jpg

1. Who is this?

That looks to be annie.

th387.jpg

1. Who is this?

I believe that is Annie D..I have to look at it bigger but I'm pretty sure that is her.

THIS one is my ABSOLUTE favorite that is in her PB... I have a feeling that she will be a "number" for quite some time LOL.

th3442.jpg

Muzikman, You're the BEST!:clap: Thank you for sharing these with us. :)
There's some stuff that are quite, um, thought provoking!:eek:

It looks like KC spent all of her time on either her cell phone or her computer!
That didn't leave much time for watching a little toddler, did it?

Im 25, so i can help with some myspace insight - those icons are used a lot on myspace to spice up your own page. you can put hundreds on there if you want.

This is my first time posting but have been a long time reading. I downloaded the file and went thru a lot of the icons. A lot of them are about sex, boyfriends and friends. There were a few about drinking, one I saw on canabis and one on taking pills. I haven't gone thru them all yet. I think the mst disturbing things were in the tossed file. There were 2 very graphic pics of a man. It was the same pic but one pic was enlarged. There was other graphics in that file that were sexual also. Very disturbing,IMO..

I think the mst disturbing things were in the tossed file. There were 2 very graphic pics of a man. It was the same pic but one pic was enlarged. There was other graphics in that file that were sexual also. Very disturbing,IMO..

I agree, there's those 2 of the man- very, very out there.

A few more..
th29138.jpg

98489.jpg

AND here is a pic of sweet Caylee..look what is around her neck. That is awful.

Picture1.jpg

i dont no how to copy the pix here but what about the one lie, but lie good i thought that one was telling

:confused:

I just keep getting 'invalid download link'. Now I REALLY want to see them since I can't!!! LOL

Im 25, so i can help with some myspace insight - those icons are used a lot on myspace to spice up your own page. you can put hundreds on there if you want.

Right and you can also message your friends with the icons..tell someone "happy birthday" "I miss you" etc. It seems like she has a lot that would go out to other people on her pb.

Muzikman, You're the BEST!:clap: Thank you for sharing these with us. :)
There's some stuff that are quite, um, thought provoking!:eek:

It looks like KC spent all of her time on either her cell phone or her computer!
That didn't leave much time for watching a little toddler, did it?

You're ALL welcome. I'm actually pretty blown away at the response to this - just checked the download site, and there were almost FOUR HUNDRED dowloads already - for a 250 MB file! In the Top 10 DL's there!

In comparison, the unreleased Cindy interview I put up there was only 32 MB but had a little less than 300 DL's - and I put that up hours earlier plus the link has hit S-Monkeys already.

And I thought that the Cindy interview was the more interesting of the 2!

My God... now who would take a picture of your little 2 year old with a pot necklace?
Geez!
I really do wonder what all little Caylee was subjected to in her very short life! ???:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dpiddybgt