Receipts Deep Dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she bought the Rug and the Duffel bag at JCP that LE asked Texas EquuSearch & other searchers to keep an eye out for...

They do sell both at JCP

That's where I'm putting my money, princess!

Do we know if they've been offered up voluntarily, or what?

My guess is not.

I think I read some place that she would not let LE have them.

Okay, I've only started one other thread, so if this needs to be moved, let me know, but I didn't see a thread too similar to my question. (Do me a favor and message me if it is moved?tx) Anyway, something I have wondered during news stories lately is why they haven't pressed harder on the issue of Cindy's credit cards. We all know that in her initial 911 call, she stated KC stole her cards and maxed them...(although NG reported $45k, I think I've heard it clarified that it was $4,500) We also know that during her interview, Cindy repeatedly refused to give Yuri her statements. Why? Because "there's nothing on there"....Now, we all know that LE has likely subpoenaed them...I find it impossible to believe that they took her word for it. But I think that this is SUPER telling of the fact that there must be something on there she's trying to hide...what is it?

I believe the $4,500 is closer to the amount too. There's no way the family would have a credit card with that limit. I also wonder why Cindy will not give up her statements. I guess the cops can go directly to the bank and get them. They probably already have.

Well I think this is just another one of Cindy's ploys to distract things you know the harder they have to work to get these odds and ends the less time and effort there is looking for Caylee because the sooner Caylee is found the sooner this circus ends and they will all have to deal with this mess of a life they have created.You know in some ways I feel sorry for them and I do not miss an opportunity to say but for the grace of GOD there go I but at the same time I am sure putting off dealing with this mess is easier than confronting it so I think she just makes things as difficult as she can to stay away from reality.jmo

According to the original 911 calls, CA had already signed affidavits from her bank. If that's the case, then it might be up to her bank to press charges. The A's may have asked them not to, under the circumstances. I'm thinking the reason YM was pressing for the statements MAY have been because KC supposedly made a call to JC Penneys on the day the card was abandoned. I'm guessing they were probably trying to figure out why she called JCPenneys.

Sadly, yes, it is possible to have $45,000 in credit card debt. She may have even accepted credit offers in her parent's names......we don't really know about that.

i know here in Texas you have to file a police report and agree to press charges to get out of paying the bad debt. but, of course the A's have all this money coming in on pic deals they don't need to press charges they can just pay it off.

Well if I had to guess what Cindy wouldn't want LE to see on the
charge card statements it would be a matched set of luggage
with one piece gone missing. One that would be large enough to
hold the body of a little girl. I mean it isn't like Penney's sells
guns or explosives.

And I too think Casey may have had numerous credit cards in her
families names, that they were unaware of.

She isn't a an unintelligent person. She used the routing #s from
the grandma's birthday check to get her greedy paws on the
grandparents money.

She may also have had IDs and credit cards for other people in her
wallet at the time when Cindy brought her home. I would imagine
that those have gone missing permanently though.:slap:

I would think if she spent $45,000 she would have a lot of stuff - $4,500 seems more reasonable...c'mon the girl was thrifty shopping at Target. Not like she was out buying designer $4,000.00 pocketbooks or anything...LOL.:rolleyes:

I've always thought that Cindy did not want LE to have her statement because: A. she wanted to protect Casey from further persecution and or B. there is something on those statements she didn't want LE to see. Don't fret, if LE in orlando is on the ball they have had copies in hand for awhile!

I believe the $4,500 is closer to the amount too. There's no way the family would have a credit card with that limit. I also wonder why Cindy will not give up her statements. I guess the cops can go directly to the bank and get them. They probably already have.

Remember way back when Target first started pushing there own cc? This was years ago. They offered a 10% disc on purchase, I was getting a bunch of stuff so I said OK.

Couple weeks later I got a shiny new cc in the mail with a $25k limit. :) I know my credit score was fine, but I hadn't bought a house or anything at the time. So I can surely see that Cindy could easily have a $45k card now.

Made me kinda sad to cut up that card, but I only said yes for that 10%! :crazy:

I've always thought that Cindy did not want LE to have her statement because: A. she wanted to protect Casey from further persecution and or B. there is something on those statements she didn't want LE to see. Don't fret, if LE in orlando is on the ball they have had copies in hand for awhile!

Sure would like to see a copy - LOL!

I don't think Cindy wanted to turn them over b/c she wants to be 100% in control. In her mind, if she tells LE there is nothing there b/c she already looked, they should take her at her word. You know she doesn't like anyone to challenge her. I also think she has lied for years to George about the amount of money KC was stealing or charges she was running up. She wanted that to stay hidden.

CIndy, like KC, only does what benefits her. She has very quick to use Amy to find KC. Once Amy pressed charges against KC, look how fast Cindy thru her under the bus saying she knew Amy was into drugs.

LE probably already had the statements when they asked Cindy for them. I think they justed wanted to hear her answer & get it on tape.

Cindy needs to stop protecting KC & do the right thing. If not, I am afraid she is so going to lie on the stand & end up with charges herself.

I thought she may have accumulated all that debt over time, for years, and they were including everything in that quote. But I must admit, I didn't listen all that carefully.

What I did hear was Cindy trying to take charge of the investigation, like her son Lee. She wanted LE to believe her that everything on the statements were innocent. It would be very easy for LE to get the records they need. Much easier than Cindy expects and those statements are probably going to be introduced to the Grand Jury. "Statements, meet the Grand Jury. Now talk for them." :smile:

There are many crimes in this country that get reported. LE takes a report, then catches the perp. When the reporter of said crime finds out that the perp is a relative, or kid of a friend, they opt not to press charges. LE in some places is now having you sign a form at report time which gives them the right to prosecute, even if you move to Hong Kong. This keeps them from wasting valuable time and resources to catch a criminal, only to have the offended party shy away. I hope this happened. If CA signed the form for the credit card fraud, she has given up the right to protect Casey for it. We know she would since she is trying to protect her from her role in Caylees death.

If the true amount is $45,000 that is very sad - what does she have to show for it? I agree it is possible to be given such a big limit and reach it without blinking an eye and I would love to see what was bought and why CA didn't want to show it to LE. Must be juicy stuff!!!

If the true amount is $45,000 that is very sad - what does she have to show for it?

I think she would just toss stuff aside when she no longer wanted or needed it, like her car, boyfriends, her daughter..........She may be frugal, but when she's finished with something, she's finished. She got rid of Ricardo so she could be with Tony, right?

Maybe Cindy had been struggling to pay the credit card bills and didn't want LE to see that she's behind on the payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joaquín Tórrez