Why stick with the denial so long? Possible reasons for Cindy's status on this

What about...

4. She really does know that Caylee is probably never coming back (alive) and her daughter will probably be held responsible (I just can't shake her first feelings from the 911 call and her saying that if her daughter is responsible she should be held accountable) but needs to stay on Casey's side for any chance of Casey ever opening up (even though that is very unlikely) and telling her what happened. So I pray that she is making herself out to be a crazy idiot lady for the well being of and justice for Caylee, but every day she says something new I wonder if I'm hoping in vain.

I agree that CA has to know that Caylee is never coming back. Unfortunately I don't think she is pretending to be crazy. I think the loss of her granddaughter and the realization that KC is more than likely responsible has made her crazy.

Number 4 - she (Cindy) has to.

Lee is the father of Caylee according to LP, 100%. If so, it explains all the behavior in the family and of Casey. No excuse, but explanation.

Lee abusing Casey in high school would explain her dropping out.

Casey becoming pregnant from the abuse would explain the denials into the 7th month and her abandoning her job.

It would explain a seemingly normal girl creating a fictional list of characters in her life, lying, stealing, and sleeping around during and after her pregnancy.

It would explain a murder for spite against her mother who named Cay-Lee.

It would explain Lee tried to stop Cindy from calling 911 the third time

It would explain George moving out and filing for divorce and Lee not coming around the house when George is there

It would explain the family circling the wagons around the abuse victim and protecting her, thus protecting Lee and the family as well

It would explain Lee refusing a DNA test and refusing a lie detector test and talking the parents into refusing a lie detector test. They took a DNA test, and Lee required a subpeona

It would explain the consistent behavior to obfuscate investigations

Etc

Etc.

Secrets so deep in shame could cause sociopathy.

It also would explain why Casey didn't name the father and made no effort to get any support or welfare for Caylee.

Because she thinks the whole case is based on circumstantial evidence and KC has a chance to get off..

Casey is gonna be able to defend whatever is out there right now, because it's just purely circumstantial evidence.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17705500/detail.html
It is circumstantial evidence that is the strongest. It is direct evidence (witnesses) that is the weakest. Look at the Innocence Project. Most of their overturning of guilty verdicts is because the convictions were based on witness identification. They are overturned because of circumstantial (DNA) evidence.

I hate to say this but her denial is what is making TM and TES leave Orlando. This is becuase Cindy Anthony does not want to talk to him not GA but CINDY. She still beleives that Caylee is alive and want to find a live person. TM told her look at the evidence it is clear she is no longer with us. She had it in when TM said he was finding skeletal remains. I think she needs some help mentally. Maybe go to a grief counselor. She is making it so bad because she beleives in her heart that Caylee is running around somewhere. About KC I don't even want to go there.
I bet you that deeep down Cindy KNOWS Caylee is dead. Listen to her 911 phone call. She knows then. Everything else is a ruse to the public. She KNOWS

My oldest is named after my Brother, my Daddy and his Daddy, it is a family name, it gets quite aggravating seeing these statements, I know it is opinion but I honestly have never ever thought anything like this. It is icky and there is absolutely no basis for this rumor.
These statements are more gossip to me.
On this subject I am blown away, of course CA is defensive, it is bad enough what her child has done and there are all these spins to make the story even more dramatic and disgusting.

This is a family with deep secrets. They have no long-term friends who have stepped up to support them. No family has come forward to support them; no co-workers. Why not? Because they have closed themself off to everyone. Only a family with secrets does that. Cindy has brothers - have they stepped forward to support them? George has family - has anyone from that family stepped up? Why not? These are important questions about the family dynamics. They need to be addressed. If you look at a family with a great deal of shame, they isolate themselves from any relationships. It's very common behavior.

It is circumstantial evidence that is the strongest. It is direct evidence (witnesses) that is the weakest. Look at the Innocence Project. Most of their overturning of guilty verdicts is because the convictions were based on witness identification. They are overturned because of circumstantial (DNA) evidence.

Did you mean NOT ? in the last sentence?

Is that what the order for DNA testing said? I don't think we have seen that. I think it would be prudent to DNA test the grand parents to confirm identity. It serves no purpose to subpoena Lee for his DNA if it were an identity issue.

If we are to believe accounts of her being a normal, quiet, good student in high school then I do believe sexual abuse would lend to the characteristics and behavior culminating in her following down a long road to ultimate sociopathy.

I believe the user of the car before Casey was Lee. I would think he would want his DNA out there in case they found some unknown DNA in the car. Lee's behavior has been very strange of late.

I'm wondering why he didn't come right out & say it on the Nancy Grace show on Friday?

My guess is that they wouldn't allow him to without proof..

Also...Go back to the beginning of this case ....LP Has Looked right into the Camera on Numerous occasions & said things that were not true....

EXAMPLE - "I know who has Caylee & I'm giving them a week to drop her off at a drugstore & then I'm comming after them"

What happened there? - Must have been some ploy by LP to lure out the kidnappers right?

If you ask me LP has an Axe to Grind with the Anthony's & thats exactly what he's doing..

Even if it is true that Lee fathered Caylee I find it incredibly irresponsible of him to get on some sleazy radio show & announce it to the world......In my opinion he has no respect for that child at all...

That's it. Let's blame the messenger. That is what Cindy does EVERYTIME

We have not heard from Kristine and Annie have we? Do they possibly know if she told them Lee is the father?

Do you think that Casey would willingly tell anyone. I imagine Cindy would have threatened her with her life if she told anyone. Cindy has to have complete control over everything.

I'm wondering why he didn't come right out & say it on the Nancy Grace show on Friday?

Also...Go back to the beginning of this case ....LP Has Looked right into the Camera on Numerous occasions & said things that were not true....

EXAMPLE - "I know who has Caylee & I'm giving them a week to drop her off at a drugstore & then I'm comming after them"

What happened there? - Must have been some ploy by LP to lure out the kidnappers right?

If you ask me LP has an Axe to Grind with the Anthony's & thats exactly what he's doing..

Even if it is true that Lee fathered Caylee I find it incredibly irresponsible of him to get on some sleazy radio show & announce it to the world......In my opinion he has no respect for that child at all...

Oh, but he did say it on the NG Show. I think he said it about a month ago. I will see if I can find the link.

So all Lee has to do is give some DNA to disprove it. You don't see that happening do you?

Number 4 - she (Cindy) has to.

Lee is the father of Caylee according to LP, 100%. If so, it explains all the behavior in the family and of Casey. No excuse, but explanation.

Lee abusing Casey in high school would explain her dropping out.

Casey becoming pregnant from the abuse would explain the denials into the 7th month and her abandoning her job.

It would explain a seemingly normal girl creating a fictional list of characters in her life, lying, stealing, and sleeping around during and after her pregnancy.

It would explain a murder for spite against her mother who named Cay-Lee.

It would explain Lee tried to stop Cindy from calling 911 the third time

It would explain George moving out and filing for divorce and Lee not coming around the house when George is there

It would explain the family circling the wagons around the abuse victim and protecting her, thus protecting Lee and the family as well

It would explain Lee refusing a DNA test and refusing a lie detector test and talking the parents into refusing a lie detector test. They took a DNA test, and Lee required a subpeona

It would explain the consistent behavior to obfuscate investigations

Etc

Etc.

Secrets so deep in shame could cause sociopathy.

Wow, this sounds so very plausible! I did read also that brother/sister incest is the most adamant rebellion by a daughter against a domineering mother.

Exactly! It's an act, the grieving grandmother, how DARE you question my actions, my motives, my Daughter! How DARE you! That's what Cindy is projecting to me, loud and clear.

I think she forced Casey to keep Caylee to keep the secret in the family. Casey didn't want Caylee, and wanted to give her up for adoption. I believe Cindy is a very controlling, hateful (spiteful) Biotch herself. I can see her forcing Casey to keep Caylee to punish her for having sex with Lee, if this is all true. I think she would go so far as to name the baby Cay-lee as a constant reminder to them. I think that's why Casey talks the way she does to Cindy. That's why she stole money, and Cindy didn't do anything about it. She was always covering for her. She did it because Casey had a secret and Cindy is all about "appearances".

JMO
I agree with the appearance thing with Cindy. The minute anyone questions her on anything difficult, she pulls the grieving grandmother card. Look how she manipulated Greta. Look how quickly Cindy is to accuse any male whoever had any presence in Casey's life. She professes to hate Jesse Grund, but then Jesse DID take a DNA test to prove he wasn't the father. Jesse wasn't even in Casey's life when she got pregnant. Cindy can't subtract 9 months from Caylee's birthdate to figure that out? Cindy is just a little too eager to pin paternity on anyone else. Why? You would think Cindy would welcome the additional money that would come from paternal support. You would think that Cindy would appreciate any financial help from welfare to help support Caylee. But no, she wants the father to remain hidden. WHY??????????

KC knows and she doesn't care.

As far as Cindy, I think there are several reasons -

money that will stop being donated if Caylee is found
she's protecting KC
she's protecting someone else in the family
family secrets

I think it's all of the above.

At first I thought that CA was in denial. And I really tried to give her the benefit of the doubt for a long time. I don't think she would hesitate to give Casey up, I think her words at the beginning indicate she had reached that point. But watching CA and watching LA, I think she is protecting or trying to protect someone else, some other family member. I think that Casey had help and after the LE calls and interviews that Cindy found out about the help that Casey had.

JMO

I don't see where Lee Anthony has done anything criminal or even wrong other than loving his family.

Then why refuse to take a DNA or polygraph test??? That's what Guilty people do. Innocent people rush to cooperate- see John Walsh and Marc Klaas for examples.

Just as other posters have said KA get alot of her behavior qualities from her mother CA. In there world if they say it is true no one should question them. That is probably the lack of support from friends. They only want to have everyone to believe the story they told without question and if you don't believe it then your are not there friend. Denial and guilt for CA is what is keeping her going, with the hope that she did not raise a daughter that would kill and innocent child. A break down is coming, it is just a question of when. KA is evil an will probably even lie about the check charges. I hope Cindy can cope and I do wish her the best. Only because I am a mom and I have no idea how I would handle something like this when my own daughter would not tell the truth about my grand daughter.

Cindy seems to have the attitude that, although Casey won't provide any truthful verifiable information to help find Caylee, someone else should piece together the truth out of the lies. It's an absurd position. If KC won't say where she left Caylee, truthfully, when or with whom, then there must be a reason why the one person who could provide a starting point won't. It's only logical that LE and others will make assumptions leading to conclusions from there. Why should people who aren't related to this child be expected to pull her out of thin air, or to ignore obvious ramifications, when her own mother won't even provide a starting point or one iota of useful, verifiable information? It's the silliest attitude I have ever seen.

I think Cindy thinks that if she says it out loud some people will believe her. I think in her mind she is hanging on to her dignity. If her daughter killed her grandaughter then she is the mother of a monster and she doesn't want to talk to the public about that, it's easier for her to behave this way.:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM
Back