Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

JB not qualified under FLorida Judicial Law to try this case....well duh...he's not qualified we know that

Mark Williams..........JB filed an appearance, which means HE is going forward with this case......in other words, not another attorney.

GA and CA keep saying there is proof CAylee is alive well spill it.... If shes out there give us the proof and lets us sleuth it!! tired of hearing about it and no one presenting it.

Yeah, blah blah blah...and Santa Clause is going to fix the economy in time for Christmas.

GA and CA keep saying there is proof CAylee is alive well spill it.... If shes out there give us the proof and lets us sleuth it!! tired of hearing about it and no one presenting it.

That kills me... If she is alive, then what are they waiting for?????

Mark Williams needs to get his facts together!

If a live Caylee is really out there, why wait until the trial? Aren't they putting her life in danger by not rescuing her now? Ridiculous.

J1 is dumber than a box of rocks... Casey needs a veteran lawyer!

If a live Caylee is really out there, why wait until the trial? Aren't they putting her life in danger by not rescuing her now? Ridiculous.

Thank you for saying this, because I've posted it so many times I think I could get banned for cumulative posting.

JB doesn't have enough experience to defend her on a DP case.

LP says the bag retrieved from the car and thrown in dumpster found body fluid evidence and maggots on the out side EWE

body evidence on bag!!!!!!! w/pizza and maggots

LP on! Blockbuster evidence in the car. The trashbag in the car containing pizza, etc, and there were maggots on the OUTSIDE of the bag and body fluids.

LP.........new evidence, a bag with the garbage in it - pizza and maggots. On the outside of the bag was body fluids

Plastic bag ... body evidence (body fluid) on the outside of the bag, along with maggots per LP

Body fluids on outside of thrown away bag... bag came from Casey's car trunk!
Maggots on bag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back