Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting - alittle more info in this report:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6451368

"That was part of the argument Wednesday by Brad's attorneys who want Cary Police to release to them all evidence in the murder case.
But the judge hearing the custody battle over the Cooper children said that request wasn't appropriate for the civil case.
She suggested that instead they simply ask questions of the Cary detective heading up the case when he takes the stand in the temporary custody hearing Thursday."

Uh oh - be careful what you ask for.

Of course it is baloney, because it doesn't directly point to BC as the murderer. The problem with you saying baloney is that she reported this to police BEFORE NC was found. She called them on July 13th. I think that is very credible. If this was a witness that showed up months later saying, oh yeah, I saw her....that would be different. But she is 100% sure of who she saw and when she saw her, and reported it to police the next day. How is that baloney?

Now try to remember someone that you talked to yesterday. Can you remember exactly what they were wearing? I talked to several people yesterday and know I talked to them...but couldn't tell you exactly what they were wearing. There was no reason for her to remember this at the time. She remembers the face because she made eye contact and exchanged pleasantries with the jogger...and then recognized her from the flyer later that day. I find that credible.

SG and I spent a couple of hours at a local coffee shop the other evening discussing the case. She was wearing a dark Tee, and, ummm, something else I'm pretty sure. I remember the Tee because we were discussing clothing, and she drew attention to her shirt. I was wearing a jacket, and I'm SURE I also had more on than that. And as far as strangers I speak with, nah, I don't pay attention unless it's something really bizarre or highly inappropriate.

And NC was found wearing a jogging bra, not a Tee shirt. And I have seen a TON of women these past three months that remind me of Nancy. Similar looks and build.

I would not specifically say this woman is lying, but Ido have concerns about the validity of her statement. And why would she wait three months to contact K&B - on basically the eve of the custody hearing?

Is it possible there is another runner in the area who looks similar to Nancy who went running the morning of 12 Jul?

Boy howdy, them dog walkers are amazing in this case!!!

Is it possible there is another runner in the area who looks similar to Nancy who went running the morning of 12 Jul?

Boy howdy, them dog walkers are amazing in this case!!!

I would venture to say there is more than one young brown haired woman with a pulled back pony tail who jogs in a light colored shirt in the Lochmere area.

I would venture to say there is more than one young brown haired woman with a pulled back pony tail who jogs in a light colored shirt in the Lochmere area.

Seems if it was NC, she survives on VERY little sleep! Goodness, home at 1230, up at 4 AM and on a run at 7 AM. Perhaps 3 hours sleep?

BC "allegedly" slept (with the girls--strange to me) from 9:30 PM - 1230 AM then up at 4 Am.

What are your thoughts on the latest Affidavit and the crossed out bits?

Seems if it was NC, she survives on VERY little sleep! Goodness, home at 1230, up at 4 AM and on a run at 7 AM. Perhaps 3 hours sleep?

BC "allegedly" slept (with the girls--strange to me) from 9:30 PM - 1230 AM then up at 4 Am.

The north south part - seems like it is a repeat statement just worded differently. Not sure why it is crossed out. I think the north south part is correct.

And don't forget, friends at the BBQ said Nancy wasn't feeling well that night.:cool:

Maybe K&B's detective should bring a lawn chair and sit on Lochmere Dr. by the pool and tennis area. Lots of people jogging and walking, most any time.

How come the grandparents and the aunt don't have
to have a psychological evaluation?

I guess "said-o"s hold a lot more weight than "typos." When I heard the lady called it Lochmere Road instead of Lochmere Drive it made me think she didn't know what she was talking about. When I heard Brad say "Wilson" instead of "Windsor," it made me think he DID know what he was talking about and that he was trying to hide something!

Good one, jmflu. (And not just because it was something I said.):read:

Saying Lochmere ROAD (when it is actually Lochmere Drive) and you are a resident of that neighborhood is like hearing an NCSU student call Western Blvd. "Western Ave.". You just don't do that. I think it must have been a typo, otherwise the Lochmere dogwalking lady is "lost". :nuts:

How is this important? What bearing does it have on anything? The woman didn't type this. Road, avenue, street - big whoop. The point is made of where she says she allegedly saw Nancy.

SG and I spent a couple of hours at a local coffee shop the other evening discussing the case. She was wearing a dark Tee, and, ummm, something else I'm pretty sure. I remember the Tee because we were discussing clothing, and she drew attention to her shirt. I was wearing a jacket, and I'm SURE I also had more on than that. And as far as strangers I speak with, nah, I don't pay attention unless it's something really bizarre or highly inappropriate.

And NC was found wearing a jogging bra, not a Tee shirt. And I have seen a TON of women these past three months that remind me of Nancy. Similar looks and build.

I would not specifically say this woman is lying, but Ido have concerns about the validity of her statement. And why would she wait three months to contact K&B - on basically the eve of the custody hearing?

Sounds like this lady may have an agenda.
Does she crave attention enough to want to be inserted as a 'star witness' ?
After contacting CPD on several occasions, why did she also feel the need to contact K&B ?
I think this woman will eventually be shredded on the witness stand by the DA.

RE: Crossed out bits in the affidavit...

I think they crossed out the part that said she was running towards Lily Atkins because Lily Atkins connects with Holly Springs Rd. very close to the entrance of the subdivision where she was found. I think it was an assumption she was running in that direction & not a fact so it was crossed out. I think a direction of which way she was running was more accurate.

Thanks for the info JTF. Amazing sometimes everyone wants every tidbit of info and other times they don't.

I thank you too, JTF. I live here. I was wondering how old the woman is. I figured out the rest already.

Mom, there are a bunch of testy butts on here lately. If it ain't a know-it-all, it a "testy":behind: I tell ye.

Just gotta decide what to read and what to pass over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member