Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow Astrological researchers, I haven't forgotten you. I have been laid very low with "adult croup", and am slowly recovering, but exhausted from all the unproductive coughing.

Carry on, and when I am back to myself, I will chime in again.

Oh, my dear housemouse! The reason I joined Websleuths......

I have been praying for your recovery along with MANY others!

Please, please take care of yourself first.....I do miss you so!:blowkiss:

I am sorry you are still wracked w. that cough. Such a cough is an irritating companion too. We are all waiting for the all-out search, of course and praying there will be a result.

I was wondering if the male figure menaced by the affliction could also be her grandfather as it was the funds stowed away to pay for his care that was also stolen. Then again, George has also been victimized financially by Casey as well.

Hello Shgrbkr & Indymom,

The chart and post addressed the question whether or not Casey had an accomplice. Please see #672 on page 27 of Astro Thread #2:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71426&page=27

Thanks,
Soulscape

Wow! That was terrific Soulscape. I'm just catching up on all the posts. I've been on vacation and didn't bring my laptop for fear I'd be glued to it and not have an ounce of fun or rest while away. Now I'm reading all the stuff I missed.

In the 2nd thread, regarding the alleged accomplices, you said, "In the end, it will be shown that the rumor (Neptune in House 3) was a lie and there was no accomplice." This is exactly what I've been thinking all along. I just couldn't image anyone else taking part in such a horrific crime. Not one of Casey's ex-friends, nor any of her family, seem to be the type who would help off a little girl or help Casey hide the body. Although Casey's mother does seem the type to lie through her teeth to salvage the illusion of a happy family while protecting her daughter in spite of what's happened to Caylee.:rolleyes:

Since I've been away for a few weeks, my brain is a bit rusty. Has anyone done a chart to see if poor Caylee's death was accidental or pre-meditated? I can't recall, and it's something I'd love to know how to do, as well as I'd love to know the answer. I have my own thoughts about it but my thoughts aren't facts, so I'm curious what astrology has to say. Since we aren't positive about the time of death, although we do have a good idea or two, I'm assuming horary would be the method to use, right?

I haven't spent time studying forensic or horary astrology, something I really want to learn.

Thanks a bunch, Soulscape.

Alexa

Wow! That was terrific Soulscape. I'm just catching up on all the posts. I've been on vacation and didn't bring my laptop for fear I'd be glued to it and not have an ounce of fun or rest while away. Now I'm reading all the stuff I missed.

In the 2nd thread, regarding the alleged accomplices, you said, "In the end, it will be shown that the rumor (Neptune in House 3) was a lie and there was no accomplice." This is exactly what I've been thinking all along. I just couldn't image anyone else taking part in such a horrific crime. Not one of Casey's ex-friends, nor any of her family, seem to be the type who would help off a little girl or help Casey hide the body. Although Casey's mother does seem the type to lie through her teeth to salvage the illusion of a happy family while protecting her daughter in spite of what's happened to Caylee.:rolleyes:

Since I've been away for a few weeks, my brain is a bit rusty. Has anyone done a chart to see if poor Caylee's death was accidental or pre-meditated? I can't recall, and it's something I'd love to know how to do, as well as I'd love to know the answer. I have my own thoughts about it but my thoughts aren't facts, so I'm curious what astrology has to say. Since we aren't positive about the time of death, although we do have a good idea or two, I'm assuming horary would be the method to use, right?

I haven't spent time studying forensic or horary astrology, something I really want to learn.

Thanks a bunch, Soulscape.

Alexa

There was a chart done concerning the time frame preceding Caylee's disappearance and it was quite eye opening...from what the stars held during that time in Casey's chart, she had it in her mind to free herself in one way or another. I am not sure if it was in this or the last parts of the #2 thread...But there was something done is all I am saying and you should be able to hunt it up pretty easily.

:blowkiss:

Originally Posted by Dolce171
The one thing that continually bothers me is that George was the one that stood over the trunk when it was originally opened. I have smelt death from a distance and can only imagine the horrible stench that must have come from the vehicle as George opened it. As a former member of LE - he would be all too familiar with what death smelt like.

At that very moment - George knew!

He drove that car home..... how???? I will never be able to comprehend ????

His denial of Caylee's death puzzled me - but I tried to resolve within myself that I have never grieved over the loss of the child and he must be working his way through the grieving process.

I think this is what has bothered me about the grandparents' denial. As a parent who HAS suffered the death of a child, I remember how frustrating it was for me when everyone else was in denial, looking at the situation optimistically. When my child was diagnosed with a terminal disease, it seemed I was the only one who knew he wouldn't be with us much longer. Everyone else, and I mean every family member and friend, couldn't and wouldn't face reality. I had no support from them because they couldn't handle it!!!! Jeez.

So with Cindy and George, I find it difficult to believe they have no clue, no instincts that Caylee is gone and was killed at the hands of Casey. That kind of instinct is so profound I just can't believe they truly believe otherwise.

Even though the defense would be super foolish to call the accused to the stand in light of her incredibility, she has absented herself from a series of appointments with the court where she could have chosen to appear. Lately, her position in hiding has been symbolised by planets, notably Mars, in the Hidden House, 12. Prior to this period, she was Mars or other planets in Libra.

It is not good protocol to avoid the humiliation of the bond hearing by refusing to come before Judge Strickland with a vocal plea in later proceedings. Looks like skulking in a guilty corner or a shrew going to ground. One of our Constitutional guarantees is the right to face our accuser and there are more than the obvious reasons for that.

Juries and the public make assumptions, despite instructions, when the accused fails to testify in his or her own behalf. Likewise, concealing oneself from the court and the prosecution raises suspicion. What is to be made of a prisoner who has so little faith in the rightness of her position that she will not willingly show her face! It is a failure that tarnishes the lustre of a bold defense.

You are very correct. Why isn't the accused standing up for herself? What has she to hide? Is she afraid she'll give herself away? Afraid she'll appear guilty? etc.

How guilty did Casey appear when she didn't attend the vigils for her daughter held in her own driveway? How could we believe Caylee is alive when Casey didn't bother to make the appearance of believing it herself?

Yes, we have the right not to incriminate ourselves by keeping quiet, but by keeping quiet, we can appear all the more guilty to others looking on.

Obviously, Baez doesn't understand human nature or he would have had Casey appear once or twice in her conservative suit, hair neatly combed into a conservative style, looking a touch anxious at not knowing the whereabouts of her "missing" daughter.:waitasec:

QUOTE: AKSLEUTH
You are very correct. Why isn't the accused standing up for herself? What has she to hide? Is she afraid she'll give herself away? Afraid she'll appear guilty? etc.

How guilty did Casey appear when she didn't attend the vigils for her daughter held in her own driveway? How could we believe Caylee is alive when Casey didn't bother to make the appearance of believing it herself?

Yes, we have the right not to incriminate ourselves by keeping quiet, but by keeping quiet, we can appear all the more guilty to others looking on.

Obviously, Baez doesn't understand human nature or he would have had Casey appear once or twice in her conservative suit, hair neatly combed into a conservative style, looking a touch anxious at not knowing the whereabouts of her "missing" daughter.:waitasec:[/QUOTE]

AKSLEUTH- YOU have experienced the most sorrowful loss and pain a Mother would have to live through. I can't even imagine the weight of such a loss and am so very sorry to hear about this Aksleuth. You have every right to question the actions and demeanor of Casey.
She is A SHELL of a HUMAN BEING and operating on the lowest plane on Earth. There is no comparison spiritually, so it's likely that no matter how much we try to understand and figure that 'creature' out, we will be left with our heads shaking.

It is Caylee who is so worthy of all the attention and energy...
something the A's don't seem to grasp to date.

Again in re: the next court date, the pre-trial meeting. The fact that all of the planets lie on the eastern half of the horoscope is interesting. The half that is vacant represents unseen, underlying elements of the case. That is, unseen at this time. The full hemisphere is what is out there or manifest, except for the rising Pluto of hidden knowledge. Casey harbors those secrets, of course, and she is ruled by Mars and Pluto. On 26 November, Pluto enters Capricorn.

The bowl formation is delimited by the end planets, Saturn opposite Uranus. Uranus breaks the law and Saturn rules all of the thievery in the crimes charged, House 2. The Moon shown there is erratic and makes changes without notice. We know the hearing is affected by an unplanned event. I am worried about the well being of one of the lawyers working this case and commuting or traveling to the hearing.

The part of fortune is 5:50 Pisces and in that Sign, it is the part of misfortune. This is a statement about the hearing itself. It is financially unfortunate for the county & the state to need to prosecute a crime where the culpability is conspicuous. The Moon is applying to the square and parallel of the Sun, so she is drawn into the misfortunes by the close of the day.

I read some of the "tips" and wonder if any of our astrologers here has had a chance to look them over. The one in particular that I am looking at is the one from a "so-called" astrologer who implicates Amy and Tony in numerous ways, and that the drug may have been heroine instead of chloroform, and that Caylee was being used to "transport" drugs and died because of it...This sounds completely off base with everything that we have discussed here, and I wondered if anyone in our forum could understand how the writer came up with those conclusions...just a wonder...Thanks guys-

Sounds like one of the Cindy A. tips since she has accused them of similar behaviors.
The state has impilcated her in generating the majority of the tips anyway.

Again in re: the next court date, the pre-trial this case and commuting or traveling to the hearing.
The part of fortune is 5:50 Pisces and in that Sign, it is the part of misfortune. This is a statement about the hearing itself. It is financially unfortunate for the county & the state to need to prosecute a crime where the culpability is conspicuous. The Moon is applying to the square and parallel of the Sun, so she is drawn into the misfortunes by the close of the day.

Could this mean there will be change of venue requested at the pre trial?
That would be expensive and require travel.

Or am I way off base?

Could this mean there will be change of venue requested at the pre trial?
That would be expensive and require travel.

Or am I way off base?

Hi John'smom,

Tuba is discussing the pre-trial for the financial charges --- stealing checks from Amy, uttering a forged instrument, etc.

I don't think defense will request a change of venue for this upcoming (November 17) trial.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I was wondering if the male figure menaced by the affliction could also be her grandfather as it was the funds stowed away to pay for his care that was also stolen. Then again, George has also been victimized financially by Casey as well.

The male figure of Grand Da's age is symbolised by Uranus and that planet is under opposition from Saturn in the pre-trial chart. Your worry is well founded. He must be demoralised if the family has told him Caylee is gone. He had such an affectionate visit with her and he was one of the last people to see her.

In terms of your comment, it was his generous gift to Casey that was converted into a means to siphon from his bank account. What low and twisted conniving. That treachery left a wound.

I think this is what has bothered me about the grandparents' denial. As a parent who HAS suffered the death of a child, I remember how frustrating it was for me when everyone else was in denial, looking at the situation optimistically. When my child was diagnosed with a terminal disease, it seemed I was the only one who knew he wouldn't be with us much longer. Everyone else, and I mean every family member and friend, couldn't and wouldn't face reality. I had no support from them because they couldn't handle it!!!! Jeez.

So with Cindy and George, I find it difficult to believe they have no clue, no instincts that Caylee is gone and was killed at the hands of Casey. That kind of instinct is so profound I just can't believe they truly believe otherwise.

Aksleuth - I know I will never find the proper words to express my sadness over you loss.....so I will not even begin to try. Thank you for being so open and vulnerable before us all.

With deepest sympathy and love,
Yvette
:hug:

Respectfully snipped!

Tuba, does this mean she will not be given jail time? When you say aside...wasn't sure if you meant in addition to or as an alternative. Sorry - thanks!

Aside from serving time (Moon square Mars), there will be an opportunity for restitution due to these aspects, which denote the need to repay the stolen funds.

I meant that she will be found guilty and sentenced to time inside but that apart from that ......

Just uploaded the horoscope for the $70 order KC placed today in jail, in honor of Kaitland who has not returned from her visit. We like to examine the point of view from the defendant. The chart is at http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt

Tuba, this is the direct link to the chart you just posted.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/CommisaryOrderOct30005.jpg

The link you posted is to the entire Photobucket account. To eliminate confusion, I've posted the direct link. You can find it below the image labeled "Direct link". Just copy and paste it, and viola, direct link to the image.

Thanks to all who voiced condolences on the death of my son. Just before Christmas, it will be 12 years. While his loss isn't as numbing as it was in the beginning, there are days when I'm enormously saddened, then there are days when it seems like he could walk in at any moment. Believe me, I haven't let the memories of my child die, I chatter about him all the time. :)

Fellow Astrological researchers, I haven't forgotten you. I have been laid very low with "adult croup", and am slowly recovering, but exhausted from all the unproductive coughing.

Carry on, and when I am back to myself, I will chime in again.

Please feel better soon Housemouse. :blowkiss: We all miss you.

Tuba, this is the direct link to the chart you just posted.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/CommisaryOrderOct30005.jpg

The link you posted is to the entire Photobucket account. To eliminate confusion, I've posted the direct link. You can find it below the image labeled "Direct link". Just copy and paste it, and viola, direct link to the image.

Thanks to all who voiced condolences on the death of my son. Just before Christmas, it will be 12 years. While his loss isn't as numbing as it was in the beginning, there are days when I'm enormously saddened, then there are days when it seems like he could walk in at any moment. Believe me, I haven't let the memories of my child die, I chatter about him all the time. :)

I know that words sound so hollow and empty in a situation as great as the loss that you have suffered, but they are the only means that I have to convey my deepest sympathies to you. You must be an extraordinary person and I am pleased to have encountered you here. I am so sorry that you have had to endure and will continue to endure such a tremendous loss.
Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member