Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today

Even with all the lies and double-speak I feel sorry for Cindy. Seems like she is being fed false hopes from the Kid Finders Network and her own wishful thinking. It's too bad there isn't anyone she trusts that can help her face facts. I'm a mom and a grandma and I'd never want to believe my child would do something so horrible yet it's obvious to most people that something is seriously wrong with KC - she is selfish beyond belief.. she steals.. she lies... at the age of 22 she has had more men than women three times her age. She is disgusting. I love my grandson more than I ever thought possible... he is an angel from heaven and I would defend him to my death. I love my son but that grandkid is a different kind of love. He is so precious to me that I would put my son out in a minute if it came down to him or the grandson. No doubt in my mind or my heart that that little boy would come first.

I can't believe how cruel Casey has been to her parents.

Giving them false hope and letting them face the whole world repeating her far-fetched lies is stomach turning.

IMO

Did you guys see the drug-induced death stare that CA gave GA when the reporter was asking about GJ? Wow......

CA looked like I do when I have a really bad migraine headache and I am about to hurl...I think the upcoming holidays are going to hell for her. KC...shame on you!!!

I have to say one thing that bugs the hell out of me is people saying, re: the A's, "just accept it". No one can make anyone accept anything. They will "accept it" in their own time. Everyone moves through the stages of grief at different speeds. Some take YEARS to finally accept and move on. I don't think they aren't "accepting it" just to tick people off. I don't think they CAN "accept it" at this point.

I agree donnam. That's why I am trying to be understanding. We have no idea what we could accept or not accept, unless we've walked a mile in their shoes.

I agree donnam. That's why I am trying to be understanding. We have no idea what we could accept or not accept, unless we've walked a mile in their shoes.
How can you accept a death when you refuse to acknowledge it?

The part I found interesting was George saying (paraphrase) his goals were to find Caylee and BRING HIS DAUGHTER HOME. Bring his daughter home? You mean he thinks she's innocent?

The part I found interesting was George saying (paraphrase) his goals were to find Caylee and BRING HIS DAUGHTER HOME. Bring his daughter home? You mean he thinks she's innocent?

If you can believe Caylee is alive, you can belive Casey is innocent I guess.

do any of you guys know this MB? is she a bad person ?.. i think the anthonys may be mixed up with a wrong person .i get a hinky meter going when i see that name and i went to her site .. something about her is off ..

The demeanor of CA on the video of KA's room was different than I had seen. She seemed very exhausted and defeated. She said she would "probably" buy Kaylee Christmas. She may be reaching her limit and about to fall apart or it could be another act. Make up to look drawn? I wouldn't rule it out. Exhaustion...I can't even imagine all of these months of this. I'M EXHAUSTED FROM JUST WATCHING IT.

I can't believe how cruel Casey has been to her parents.

Giving them false hope and letting them face the whole world repeating her far-fetched lies is stomach turning.

IMO
Evil. Heartless. No soul.

Okay, I watched this interview with MB and the Anthony's. Cindy isn't headed for a breakdown. She double dosed her meds to appear beaten down by the whole drama. Here's a clue, Cindy: Get off the stage if you don't like drama....although we know you are the drama queen.

There is no imminent breakdown. Once the double dose wears off, she'll be back to her "wow, I wish you were catatonic, Cindy" persona that we all know and love.

do any of you guys know this MB? is she a bad person ?.. i think the anthonys may be mixed up with a wrong person .i get a hinky meter going when i see that name and i went to her site .. something about her is off ..

Her real last name is not Bart, I know that much.

IMO, this new spokesperson is not very professional. She looked as if she hadn't even run a comb through her hair and she was not dressed for her role as a spokesman in this new job of hers. I think she bears some investigation herself. If she has a successful business out west, how in the world can she fly off on a whim and decide to represent KFN and the Anthonys a world away from where she lives? I wonder how long it will be before she's fired.

So, how did the Anthonys join up with a party planner? How did they choose her to speak for them? And why do the words 'raising'and 'funds' always seem to crop up in connection to so many people involved in this case?
Oh, the irony that the Anthony family would hire an event planner. You'd think they'd just ask Casey to recommend one of her co-workers.

Looking at the photo of the kid they think may be Caylee, ears are wrong. Nose too prominent. The other girl has attached earlobes and Caylee's are detached.

Why do I have a gut feeling KC is in jail, watching her mom and dad on TV, and ABSOLUTELY LOVING how bad her mom looks? and laughing at how confused her dad is?

I think I would be screaming from the mountaintops if my childs picture was put out on the internet without my permission (Mr. Morgan here I come). Talk about an invasion (sp?) of privacy!

Did you guys see the drug-induced death stare that CA gave GA when the reporter was asking about GJ? Wow......
No, all I saw was a wife look up at her husband, knowing how hard it was for him to testify against his own child in the murder of his grandchild.

I wouldn't even want to walk a minute in their shoes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back