Video: Interview with Cindy and George Anthony Today

Okay, I watched this interview with MB and the Anthony's. Cindy isn't headed for a breakdown. She double dosed her meds to appear beaten down by the whole drama. Here's a clue, Cindy: Get off the stage if you don't like drama....although we know you are the drama queen.

There is no imminent breakdown. Once the double dose wears off, she'll be back to her "wow, I wish you were catatonic, Cindy" persona that we all know and love.
Do you know her personally?
How can you say she doubled up on her meds on purpose to appear beaten down?
My GOD their grandchild is missing and by all evidence is dead! How anyone can beat them up over and over again is beyond my comprehension. Have they made mistakes, yes.
Did they perpetrate any of this? no. They are victims of CASEY, her LIES, and the murder of their grandchild.
I just don't understand how people can make statements as facts about the A's, when none of us knows them personally. No one here knows their real personalities pre Caylee disappearing. No one here KNOWS what their marraige is like or the family dynamics. Everything is peoples opinions and speculation.

No, all I saw was a wife look up at her husband, knowing how hard it was for him to testify against his own child in the murder of his grandchild.
that was beautifully put .. i believe they do know something yes .. but how in a million years do you cope with it all ?. not everyone has the strength to turn a family member in .. even when its involving another one .. we dont know them .we dont know what they are feeling . we really dont know what is going on .we know what the press tells us and from tapes and videos .how do we know they arnt altered once the press gets them . you just never know .

that was beautifully put .. i believe they do know something yes .. but how in a million years do you cope with it all ?. not everyone has the strength to turn a family member in .. even when its involving another one .. we dont know them .we dont know what they are feeling . we really dont know what is going on .we know what the press tells us and from tapes and videos .how do we know they arnt altered once the press gets them . you just never know .
I believe their "heads" know the truth, but their hearts and the love for their grandchild AND child just will not let them give up hope yet. I am not so sure without a body that I would give up either. I think I would feel like I was letting my grandchild down if I just up and quit looking for her. It would be too much for my heart to handle. JMO.

Hoping for an answer (i posted this in the NG thread but no one answered).
If GA says on the tapes he went to Caseys car (even though she was trying to keep him away) while she got the gas cans out on June 24th and he didnt see or smell anything. How can LE and LP say Caylee was killed on June 16th and was in the car all that time? If so, why didnt George smell anything on the 24th? I think they have the time line wrong. I am confused.

I believe their "heads" know the truth, but their hearts and the love for their grandchild AND child just will not let them give up hope yet. I am not so sure without a body that I would give up either. I think I would feel like I was letting my grandchild down if I just up and quit looking for her. It would be too much for my heart to handle. JMO.
yeah its all so very sad :( but i do wish cindy wouldnt talk to any public outlets .. she is not in the right mind to and imho neither is george .. i hope they will be able to cope with this .i hope we all will too .. because once caylee has her revenge and mother nature gives her remains back to us .. we will all cry because we will be faced with the reality of yes she IS gone forever .. sure we know it .. but then it will be absolute ..no hope no turning back no nothing .. but it will forever be over

If that is Caylee in the photo she looks really happy. Maybe they should leave her where she is at least the kidnapper will not lose her and not report her missing for 31 days and takes her to play at the mall.

The above is sarcasm.

There is an irony that the picture they shared shows the little girl clearly having outside the home and having fun with other kids.

I keep telling myself, no more watching G&C videos, well I watched this one , Cindy looks like death warmed over, skeletal, just plain Ill, I think keeping up the Caylee is alive Charade is doing them way more harm than good, I wonder if KC is proud of herself, Caylee is dead and if Cindy does not get some help and fast, she won't make it to the murder trial!! JMO

Poppy

Really behind, so please forgive this question if it has already been addressed:

There appear to be two Detectives present during the GA interviews.
1. I *think* the primary Detective facing GA is Allen? He remains calm, clear, and also straight-forward.
2. Occassionally, we hear the 'other' Dectective speak up to illicit further evidential details, i.e. 'Do you have e-pass transponder on all of your vehicles?' (e.g. GA interview part 4)
3. Anyone know who this other OCSO LE is? And more significantly, is this other Detective on the prosecutor's witness list?

It didn't feel at all as if there was a 'tv crime drama typical' Good Cop/Bad Cop scenario in play, but it did strike me that the 'off-camera' Detective's job was to hone in upon specific details for the record.

I am hoping this is an accurate interpretation, as it adds additional 'depth' to the interview sessions.

TYIA.

yeah its all so very sad :( but i do wish cindy wouldnt talk to any public outlets .. she is not in the right mind to and imho neither is george .. i hope they will be able to cope with this .i hope we all will too .. because once caylee has her revenge and mother nature gives her remains back to us .. we will all cry because we will be faced with the reality of yes she IS gone forever .. sure we know it .. but then it will be absolute ..no hope no turning back no nothing .. but it will forever be over

I think, in her mind maybe the more she says it, the more it is true?
Maybe by vocalizing over and over that Caylee IS alive, that maybe she can make it be true. I fear, once all is known to them, Cindy will NOT be able to cope with the loss. Not right away anyway. I think she will have a breakdown.

Do you know her personally?
How can you say she doubled up on her meds on purpose to appear beaten down?
My GOD their grandchild is missing and by all evidence is dead! How anyone can beat them up over and over again is beyond my comprehension. Have they made mistakes, yes.
Did they perpetrate any of this? no. They are victims of CASEY, her LIES, and the murder of their grandchild.
I just don't understand how people can make statements as facts about the A's, when none of us knows them personally. No one here knows their real personalities pre Caylee disappearing. No one here KNOWS what their marraige is like or the family dynamics. Everything is peoples opinions and speculation.
In all fairness to debs - yes she is giving her opinion and speculating. We don't have all the evidence. Yes i agree that they are victims of KC and her lies although in interviews IMO CA, more than GA, keeps changing her story to make KC look better, better for her trial. Why she's changing her stories is speculation and an opinion on my part but the fact that she does keep changing her stories is fact. And I take your post as an opinion and speculation also.
We all are just stating opinions.

IMO, this new spokesperson is not very professional. She looked as if she hadn't even run a comb through her hair and she was not dressed for her role as a spokesman in this new job of hers. I think she bears some investigation herself. If she has a successful business out west, how in the world can she fly off on a whim and decide to represent KFN and the Anthonys a world away from where she lives? I wonder how long it will be before she's fired.

I believe there is one on the west coast, but I think there's also a "branch" on the east coast of Florida (Ft. Lauderdale/ Palm Beach area), and that's the one she runs or works out of. KFN and NLH are affiliated with each other. M Bart will be along for the ride as long as she agrees with whatever the A's are saying, and as long as she can get them to go along with Caylee being alive, the more money KFN & NLH can pull in.

Hoping for an answer (i posted this in the NG thread but no one answered).
If GA says on the tapes he went to Caseys car (even though she was trying to keep him away) while she got the gas cans out on June 24th and he didnt see or smell anything. How can LE and LP say Caylee was killed on June 16th and was in the car all that time? If so, why didnt George smell anything on the 24th? I think they have the time line wrong. I am confused.
I tend to believe LE over anyone else - unless this is a conspiracy to frame KC. And what would LE's motive be? Maybe GA is confused?

I just watched the video....for one, I can't believe CA never uttered a word?! That's a first. However, I notice she STILL controlled George through subtle manuevers. The thumb thing again, moving it back and forth on his hand, and then when George was qestioned about his GJ testimony, Cindy immediately jerked her head up from it's "woe is me" position and glared directly at him while he fumbled around with his answer. As soon as he said he didn't want to "go there", her head dropped back down.
Drugged up and quiet or not, Cindy is STILL the one in charge. IMO.

And still George does his "little smile" at the end of sentences. Cindy was just recently filmed at the meet and greet and that was only a week ago, and she looked just fine. Maybe a little steely-eyed, but not on the verge of collapse. I say this video from today is an act. Maybe she's practicing how to look on the witness stand, to get the most sympathy from the jury. There is no way she could go from spouting off to the cameras to absolute silence in this interview, in less than a week. Bee Ess!

Really behind, so please forgive this question if it has already been addressed:

There appear to be two Detectives present during the GA interviews.
1. I *think* the primary Detective facing GA is Allen? He remains calm, clear, and also straight-forward.
2. Occassionally, we hear the 'other' Dectective speak up to illicit further evidential details, i.e. 'Do you have e-pass transponder on all of your vehicles?' (e.g. GA interview part 4)
3. Anyone know who this other OCSO LE is? And more significantly, is this other Detective on the prosecutor's witness list?

It didn't feel at all as if there was a 'tv crime drama typical' Good Cop/Bad Cop scenario in play, but it did strike me that the 'off-camera' Detective's job was to hone in upon specific details for the record.

I am hoping this is an accurate interpretation, as it adds additional 'depth' to the interview sessions.

TYIA.

Those were FBI agents in the interviews released today. One was N. Savage and the other one (out of camera range) was one from Seminole Fl.

In all fairness to debs - yes she is giving her opinion and speculating. We don't have all the evidence. Yes i agree that they are victims of KC and her lies although in interviews IMO CA, more than GA, keeps changing her story to make KC look better, better for her trial. Why she's changing her stories is speculation and an opinion on my part but the fact that she does keep changing her stories is fact. And I take your post as an opinion and speculation also.
We all are just stating opinions.

Oh course my posts are speculation and opinions. I however am not making derogatory comments about the A's and stating them as if they were facts.
I see them changing theirs stories and REACHING. Reaching for anything that will keep the hope that Caylee IS alive and has not been ripped from their lives forever. Like I said, I do think they have made "mistakes". I am however a compassionate person and my heart just breaks for ALL of Caseys victims, including her parents and brother.

I finished GA. Interview...Just started on CA. interview.... (Busy with Life here). Is there such a group, like Alon? For this type of mess? Anyone Throw me a bone ( Anyone?)

And still George does his "little smile" at the end of sentences. Cindy was just recently filmed at the meet and greet and that was only a week ago, and she looked just fine. Maybe a little steely-eyed, but not on the verge of collapse. I say this video from today is an act. Maybe she's practicing how to look on the witness stand, to get the most sympathy from the jury. There is no way she could go from spouting off to the cameras to absolute silence in this interview, in less than a week. Bee Ess!
I would maybe think it was an act too, given how dramatic she has been in other videos but it's the weight loss that makes me believe it's not an act. Compared to the "meet and greet" a week ago she looks 10 lbs. thinner.

These people are nutz. They should have just went with the plan of not speaking out like they said last night. Not only are they wasting their time they are wasting ours.

MOO

Exactly. To what purpose was this video done? MB doesn't want to be there, obviously. George has much that he doesn't want to talk about, and Cindy doesn't want to talk at all. They should have just stayed home and gotten some rest instead!

Watching forencic files on TV, neuosearch (never heard of them til now) look for graves. all are volunteers on tru tv on forencic files 20 year cold case. Found skull by accident of a girl...........you just never know who will be found or when.......still hope to find something of Caylee yet!

I am not even 30 seconds into this interview with Ms. Bart.....is it me, or does Ms. Bart's come across as rude, uninterested and bothered?

moo

Couldn't agree more. This woman has no business being a PR person, spokesperson, whatever they are calling her. Not only did she sound unprofessional, her body language indicated to me she was at times: thinking hard about what the answer should be, lying in her answers, uncomfortable, disgusted. The only time she appeared to believe she was telling the "truth" was when she talked about herself and not this case.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2
Back