Baez on the Today Show 12/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find interesting is that everyone keeps going on the Today show. IMO, they are using this as a testing ground. Baez seems to step where there are very limited challenges to his hollow statements.

Wouldn't it be great if just one time Matt would say 'Lets unleash the lawyers' when he's interviewing one of Casey OJ Marie's defenders.

They're doing a Dateline which is on NBC, too.

I thought the questions were pretty soft. JB is a lawyer, not grieving grandparents. In a day and age where lawyers pay thousands of dollars every month to have their names on phone book covers, JB is getting exposure beyond belief. He needs to be called on his posturing.

Casey deserves a defense, but not at the expense of justice for a little girl. Using Caylee the way JB did this morning is offensive.

IMO

KC will claim that she spent years in the A house being sexually abused by her father and brother. She made a heartbreaking decision to give her child up for adoption to an unknown family to save said child from becoming a victum as well. In order to protect Caylee she will face the prospect of spending the rest of her life in jail to protect her baby from the horrors that KC experienced at the hands of her family members..Good story right?..Does this give you pause?...If you were on the jury would it give you any reasonable doubt..KC is not above throwing anyone under the bus, even her own family..She has already planted the seeds for her story and the fact that LA has disappeared and GA & CA have been absent from any jail visits since KC was arrested the last time.

You have a good point here.

Baez says what Casey has to say will "explain everything".

I have often pondered if the A family realizes that the Baez/Casey bus is coming right for them. [Can I get a "sweetheart"? :) ] I have no doubt in my mind that Casey in her defense will throw at least one member of her family under the bus in the hope to create some reasonable doubt.

Remember, as far as we know, the last non-Anthony family member to see Caylee alive was someone at the nursing home in Mt. Dora. [Correct me if I am wrong.] Cindy was the last one seen with Caylee. Baez could factually start from there...

I just heard that JB is going to be on TruTV's "Best Defense" show today. The show comes on at 11:00 a.m. EST, but they'll probably drag it out until the end of the hour before he comes on.

You have a good point here.

Baez says what Casey has to say will "explain everything".

I have often pondered if the A family realizes that the Baez/Casey bus is coming right for them. I have no doubt in my mind that Casey in her defense will throw at least one member of her family under the bus in the hope to create some reasonable doubt.

Remember, as far as we know, the last non-Anthony family member to see Caylee alive was someone at the nursing home in Mt. Dora. [Correct me if I am wrong.] Cindy was the last one seen with Caylee. Baez could factually start from there...

And do you think that Cindy will take this sitting down? Aw h$ll no! she will through Casey under the bus quicker than the judges gavel! Casey says one thing bad about Cindy and Cindy will spit back harder than ever before

The thing is, Casey doesn't want to lose her money train - if she throws the A's under the bus and gets acquitted - she will not be able to go home - she has no friends - where will she live, with Baez? Yeah his wife will let that happen! LOL

I doubt she'll ever take the stand and tell her story - as Baez is claiming. I think they are in the middle of trying to work out a plea deal, jmo.
I completely agree with you.

Did the A's hire a new attorney after MN quit? Sorry, don't know which thread to ask this in, but I know ya'll know the answer.

How did she give her child up to an unknown family for adoption? Did she put an ad on the bulletin board of the local laundromat, "SMALL CHILD FREE TO GOOD HOME, PICK UP @ FUSION PARKING LOT, 3PM."
There would be some kind of a trail to follow. Casey could give the info to Baez, Caylee could be proved alive, and George and Cindy do not have the right to be told where she is. Yeah, they could pursue it in court, but they don't have the money, and lets not forget the endless remarks on the jail visitation made by Casey about wanting to come home.
Lanie

what?? isn't that how it works????????? :doh:

bold by me---those were the moments that we should finally see the compassion of kc---according to ca....yeah right! :hand:

jmo

I was wondering whether to watch TRU and JB's interview.
Thanks for letting me know it will be the same old quap.

He'll say:
I can't talk about the case.
How difficult the case has been on Casey.
You'll hear everything in court and Then it will make sense.

OK, I can go back to decorating my Christmas Tree!

Did the A's hire a new attorney after MN quit? Sorry, don't know which thread to ask this in, but I know ya'll know the answer.

I quesiton this myself..the closest I have found is possilby that KFN spokesperson MB----not much there... I personally think it would be hard to defend anyone who won't listen to sound advise given by someone with knowledge and expertise...but then again what do I know--(I am learning a wee bit of that foreign language 'anthonize' and having major major problems with that one! :doh::banghead:)

jmo

Also, I would love to know why George keeps calling Caylee "THAT LITTLE GIRL". That man hardly ever calls his grand-daughter by name. What the h*ll is up with that???

My guess is because GA knows Caylee is gone and it hurts him too much to say her name. Although my FIL calls my daughter Little Bit. I met a number of his friends recently when they were helping with our house and I don't think any of them knew my daughter's name, they called her Little Bit because that's all FIL calls her. And believe me, according to FIL, the entire universe revolves around my daughter (and she knows it!).

If she had told her side of the story earlier, would she be sitting in jail today? Hello, JB, think. Oh that's right, you're stalling and bsing, because you know the real deal. She's guilty and will serve life in prison for her crime.

Well, I see it as an opportunity for him to drum up the $980 that his client hasn't paid him so that he can pay for the work and appearances in this case. We all can assume that as an attorney he's not doing it out of the kindness of his heart. :banghead:

The second motive would be because that the MORE he national attention he brings to this case and his client? The better the opportunity to pick the jury for this trial? He can whine and complain and pick apart every reason in the world about these people that he possibly can to prevent KC from having A: a fair trial in that jurisdiction and B: a fair jury...period.

I hate to say it but I see this kinda similar to the whole OJ case from 13 years ago ALL over again. :banghead:

Yes I agree with you here. And you also hit on my reason for chosing my nic here......Oj + Casey= dejavu

I was wondering whether to watch TRU and JB's interview.
Thanks for letting me know it will be the same old quap.

He'll say:
I can't talk about the case.
How difficult the case has been on Casey.
You'll hear everything in court and Then it will make sense.

OK, I can go back to decorating my Christmas Tree!

Yikes, it looks like they have JB on TruTV's Best Defense show right now as an "expert" while they are discussing the OJ case! Amazing... now JB is an "expert". (Hey, wait... OJ lived in Florida... maybe JB is onto something.)

Will KC tell her 'story' in a backwards sort of way? If so the jurors better learn her codes, pig latin, reading backwards, symbolism and have an astrologer and psychic on the jury so they can decipher what she is saying. She will never say what she did to her little girl because she does not associate what she did with who she thinks she is. She will never speak the truth because she doesn't want to reveal the monster she was. She would have fried if they had not done away with the DP. I think JB knew that and feels almost as if his job is done in a way in that at least she won't get DP, now it is just how long in prison will they give her.

Cause it's easier to tell stories than it is to potty train, read to your child, give them good meals, bathe them & put them to bed.

according to JB KC is 100% innocent................yeah sure, right........clear her name? another laugh, like she never stole a thing............:banghead::behindbar:doh::eek:

I can't believe JB is still trying to sell the public on this BOMBSHELL (reminds me of NG) story that will clear KC's name. Whatever...innocent people DON't lie. Guilty people lie because they don't like the truth...

My guess is because GA knows Caylee is gone and it hurts him too much to say her name. Although my FIL calls my daughter Little Bit. I met a number of his friends recently when they were helping with our house and I don't think any of them knew my daughter's name, they called her Little Bit because that's all FIL calls her. And believe me, according to FIL, the entire universe revolves around my daughter (and she knows it!).

Yeah, but saying Little Bit is a lot nicer than That Little Girl. It just proves they are trying to distance themselves from Caylee. I was screaming at the computer screen while I was watching the CA and GA visitations, "HER NAME IS CAYLEE!!" :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000