All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

I don't believe that these two people went to California on a tip, I truly think they used that as an excuse for the interview with LKL.

What's the next tip going to be? Oh wait Chicago? Have they appeared on
Oprah yet? I am writing to the LKL show, I want them to understand that I feel his show has lost creditability when they stooped so low as to have these people Whine and complain, watch out LKL, they way CA dissed NG , you just might be next. If it was not for the NGs of this world, this missing little girl would have just been an unknown child instead of a baby with whom the world fell in love with.
:furious:

Sorry, but I don't see that. I think the A's are doing just fine, IMO.
I think Cindy looked better on LKL last night than she has in recent weeks.

My theory is that she nearly cracked with the knowledge that she'd raised the murderer of her beloved granddaughter. Emotional self-preservation dictated that she cross over from "mistruth" to genuinely believing what she says.

She's got newfound strength and resolution derived from delusion.

ETA:
I watched CA and her puppy sit with Larry and it occurred to me--if the worst outcome was to happen and one or two jurors cause the trial to be a waste of time, KC comes home to them. Heh. Ewww.
I guess perhaps then justice might come for the entire family. If they happen to find themselves in the same quarters again, I reckon the Karma Bus'll paste them all.

ETA again: I am fuming that Baez is throwing stuff into the media about investigating the detectives. GMAFB.

I missed that. Is there a link you can post?

What OSCO media release was read?

I turned it off as soon as GA started with the Amber alert. Doesn't he know the criteria?

One does not wait 31 days to tell of an abducted child then issue an amber alert without valid information.

They sicken me to know end. They are trading one child for another, IMO. I don't care how hurtful it would be, I would want the truth and not sugar coat things to make it seem like an ideal Brady Bunch family. They've got issues big issues and not one person in that family is capable of truth or honesty.

In this video around 5:35 is where LK read OCSD statement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF7Re8fDQu0

CA looked better but GA looked like he's ready to crack. I wouldn't be surprised to see him take the blame for KC to save her from life in prison. He's certainly said often enough that he'd give his life for her if he could. CA was in her element on the show but GA was clearly not comfortable. I think he'll have a breakdown before CA or KC. JMO

In this video around 5:35 is where LK read OCSD statement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF7Re8fDQu0

Thank you Patty. I just want to slap that smirk off her face. How dare she condemn what OCSD has done in regards to finding Caylee. They have no credible information from the one person who knows Caylee's whereabouts. Why are the A's not placing blame where blame belongs.

Everyone can see through their charade and I hope the jurors do not fall for this BS...

Thank you Patty. I just want to slap that smirk off her face. How dare she condemn what OCSD has done in regards to finding Caylee. They have no credible information from the one person who knows Caylee's whereabouts. Why are the A's not placing blame where blame belongs.

Everyone can see through their charade and I hope the jurors do not fall for this BS...

As I said earlier, LK wiped the smug off her face by reading that "bombshell." She was not prepared for that.

LARRY KING: There were reports, photo shots, I think, of your daughter partying a lot and out having a good time during all this, while her daughter is missing. Explain that.

CINDY ANTHONY: Um, there was one photo --out of all of the photos that have been showed of her partying, that was after June 16th-- one. And what we have learned that that is a staged photo. That those are photos that they used to entice other people to come into that club. She would have gotten paid for that photo. So, in fact, she was working. And we have proof of that.

After being subjected to those Fusian photos EVERY NIGHT on Nancy Grace during the first months of coverage, I think we all know there were SEVERAL partying photos post-June 16.

Exactly, and as Cindy is saying there was one photo of KC partying, SEVERAL obviously taken the same night flash across the screen. These people make my blood boil!

GA has been out of LE so long they probably didn't have Amber Alerts back then.

As I said earlier, LK wiped the smug off her face by reading that "bombshell." She was not prepared for that.

Man you guys are a tough crowd-I like that OCSO took the high-road. I loved the statement....it is irrefutably the truth. AND it plays into the need for the Anthony's to believe that everything is all about them, jmo. Sort of tough for the A's to continue complaining about OCSO now without looking like idiots.

Larry's such a soft-ball guy but, last night, he didn't really coddle the Ants as much as he ususally does with most of his guests. I don't think Larry liked the 'feel' of these people last night, let alone the smell. Don't think he liked how it went. Would be surprized if he had them back, until possibly after KC was convicted. Anyone else notice the trail of the benevolent, loving kidnappers grows longer- Florida, Cali, Georgia, all within several weeks. These people really get around, don't they, and Caylee seems to be having such a good time too, playing in malls, eating out a lot, really enjoying herself on the lamm?!
:Banane36:

Oh boy,I loved the part where George is asked about the smell in the car....no comment on his answer though...i'm speechless duh

Oh boy,I loved the part where George is asked about the smell in the car....no comment on his answer though...i'm speechless duh

If the prosecutors need to impeach what George will say on the stand, they now have him contradicting himself on tape. He's on video saying one thing to Larry King and telling LE enforcement a completely different story.

Oh okay,LOL,Nancy Grace is to blame now. LOL,funny one! :D :D

Ummmmm,excuse me Cindy but I feel a bit insulted right now.
WE are the ones hearing only one side of the story?WE are the biased ones?

Gimme a break.

Man you guys are a tough crowd-I like that OCSO took the high-road. I loved the statement....it is irrefutably the truth. AND it plays into the need for the Anthony's to believe that everything is all about them, jmo. Sort of tough for the A's to continue complaining about OCSO now without looking like idiots.

Throughout this whole mess, I have been continually impressed with OCSD. They have done a lot of things right.

man....GA looked awful! like he was going to throw up any sec....

Probably because CA had a death grip on his hand.

I agree he didn't look well at all. Maybe all of the lying is getting to him. He looked like he was going to be sick when he was talking about the smell in the trunk of the car and lying that it was nothing, but the smell of garbage.

I've never seen the A's so nervous and I thought GA was either going to throw up again or faint or just have a mental breakdown right there on national t.v.. How does he live with himself......he all of a sudden forgot the truth and what he told LE he smelled in that damn car! Why were they both so nervous tonight - they are usually so calm cool and collected.....?

OMG, when the show first started, they were like two deers CAUGHT in the headlights!!!!!

Everytime LK asked a question George had to turn to SIN-dy to get the lies out!

Every lie they tell will come back to bite them in the azz!!:clap:

In some respects I find GA's comments tonight, in light of his past statements to LE, and taking into consideration his behavior up until now, to be more disappointing than what we have seen from Cindy. One could say that Cindy (after her initial flub up of identifying the smell of a decaying body) has maintained an unwavering position.

Ultimately this family is culpable for their actions and what they chose to say. I feel for them, I pity them, and of course I wish that none of this had ever happened, but what they are conciously doing now serves no one, save Casey. I am appalled.
Bold and red is mine and man I could not agree with you MORE!!! George's lies on lkl and his story change (come on George~! we watched your taped interview with the fbi!!!) was disturbing... totally! The tough questions and issues were not addressed by lk ..... I would like to have had him ask about sawgrass and about the lies and stealing especially those big white sunglasses she wore while out on bail.

All and all, I am with galvino's earlier post.... after that interview I need a lil bottle of somthin'~somthin' and a fridge full of veggies to chop with my ginzu knife (for stress relief of course...:))

Wasn't sure where to post this but it fits here in light of GA's remarks on LK last night.

Reporter on TruTV said the day after GA met with detectives and revealed his (honest) thoughts about the smell in the car, he and Cindy met with Casey at the jail in the recordings we have seen- this is the very next day. In that recording he spoke to KC as if he knew Caylee was coming home. How does he switch gears so quickly? And why? Is it to placate Cindy, or something else?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renovationsnet
Back