What are you feeling right now????

:boohoo:Dito,Dito,Dido, to evryones comments. I began lurking on W/B back in july. At that time I was unable to eat (dry heaves with just a bite of food) , walk steadilly, talk, or relate. You see I had my own trauma to the soul. One day I got enough courage to post, something I never had done before. Caylee gave me a reason to get out of bed even though I was so weak physically & mentally. With todays finallity, I realize I just transfered all my feelings into this case. My situation remains the same but because of this case I'm able to voice my grief something that I'v not been able to do. To be able to articulate my thoughts and feelings on W/S I guess is healing me in some way. My heart goes out to anyone else who happened on W/S from a place of engulfing grief. If I'm not so opened minded concerning the A's it is because I don't understand their grief.

:blowkiss:

I knew this was little Caylee, but hearing it made me feel so strangely empty. What an emotional day. I've just been reading most of the day. I haven't really wanted to post and I don't really want to watch TV either. Yet I still am. Talk about emotional overload.

My anger and hate towards that MONSTER who was her so-called Mother continues to grow at an alarmingly fast rate. I'm gonna need to dig deep to deal with that :(

I'm so thankful I can come here and share with all of you. It's Christmas and this should not be happening. It shouldn't happen at ANYTIME.

Caylee Marie, rest in peace our sweet baby girl. You are so loved child.

This is a tragedy, I am feeling so sad right now, my daughter has Leukemia and fights to stay alive. I feel for George and Cindy the agony they must be going through. I send strength and love to them. Today has been a very sad day.May God give you a special job in Heaven little Caylee.

My prayers are with you, and your daughter! If I could reach through this computer right now, you, my fellow websleuther, would be the first one I hugged! Hang in there, and know that you are not alone!:blowkiss:

Sorry about Java, Gardenhart. I lost my cat the Saturday before Caylee was found. Finding Caylee took my mind off my grief over losing Jazzie, and now it seems the grief for both is intertwined. Not that the loss of a child is anywhere near the loss of a pet.

I'm so sorry about your kitty. You understand what I'm saying. When you're so awash in grief already, it's hard to know what you're feeling or where one leaves off and the other starts.

When my son, my only child turned 21 a couple of years ago he gave ME a gift. It is a beautiful gold mother and child pendant and chain. I only wore it on special occasions. On July 15th when I heard the first of this case and was still naive enough to think there really was a kidnapping nanny, I took out the necklace and put it on. I vowed not to remove it until Caylee was found.

I wore it in the TES searches, I wore it in my own private (MANY) searches, I wore it in the shower, I never took it off.

At 2:30 today I took it off. Every time I thought about our angel Caylee, I would touch the necklace. The greatest love is supposed to be between a mother and child - the necklace represented the love Caylee never got from her mother. I think in death, she got that love and more from all of us.

She is at peace now but we will always feel that ache for her. Every little girl (and boy) I see now, I can easily and with accuracy judge their age. I watch them all in public places like a hawk. I intervene if they are climbing or doing dangerous things and parents don't see. I don't care if people look at me as strange. I am now, in my own way, every child's advocate! With every breath I take for the rest of my life, I will watch out for every child that I can - they deserve the chance.

My feelings? Turned off. They hardly matter - I am still breathing, I have a great family, husband, life. and I have great friends who have greatly grown in number through all of you! I don't know, I feel like if I cry or grieve, I am being selfish. My feelings are nothing compared to whatever that baby went through. She is in a very special place in Heaven. I will watch justice served on her mother and anyone else who may have allowed this to happen. That is all I can do besides watching, watching, watching all the other children.

Sorry for the long post...

Beautiful post, Cocoamom. :) Your son sounds like a wonderful boy.

Relief that she has been found.

Sad, sad, sad that this poor little child had the mother she did.

Sorrow for the grandparents - BUT I agree with the poster who said it is time for them to get their heads out of their butts regarding Casey. They know ...... they both know. They've known all along.

Sadness that it was confirmed that it was Caylee.
Joy that now she can be laid to rest with dignity.
Heavy heart when I think of the pain that the Anthonys are going through.
Anger at Casey - that was your own flesh and blood.
Going to the Nutcracker tonight in Orlando with my mother in law and daughter and realizing that Caylee will never have that experience, or be able to sit on Santas lap. The holiday season is meant for joy - not sadness.

But most of all relief.... knowing that Caylee has been in the arms of the
Lord this entire time. At least we know she is at peace.

I am so sad. For the longest time, I tried to believe that KC could never do this to such a beautiful child. I, myself, had my daughter when I was only 20 years old and could never fathom such a thing. I did not have the help of my parents and had very few friends that had time for such an iconvienence(sic). But still, I could never help but think that God had given me such a wonderful gift that changed my life. Now she is 15 yrs old and such an amazing person. I wish Caylee had gotten that chance. If only I had been able to meet KC by chance, I feel like I could have helped her.

I was saddened and spent the morning in tears. My day was turned upside down, and at the moment I saw the picture of Caylee sitting- I grabbed my 2 year old daughter and we said a prayer for Caylee. This little girl has been in my home night after night- she is the topic of conversation often. Although I knew it was her- just hearing the confirmation made it more devestating. It broke my heart. I am frustrated because they are releasing many details. I hope that whatever evidence they found helps seal the fate of KC-I would loved to have been a fly on the wall in her cell- although I am sure she just ordered some ho-ho's and ding-dongs upon hearing the news- it wasn't a big shock to her I presume. Now- I hope that LE helps to put together a strong case against her- so that justice may be done for Caylee!

I feel sadness in all this. I am so sad. I hoped for too long that Caylee would be alive and well. Knowing she is gone forever breaks my heart. I feel sad for Cindy and even George. To be tangled up in this mess. Their actions unwittingly created the person who killed this precious baby girl. Everytime they let her get away with a lie they enabled her to be a bigger liar, a criminal. Now sits in jail this girl who made her own choices with her life and has become this evil person. She has been so busy covering her butt with all these lies it has engulfed her life. No matter what the outcome her life is gone. She will pay the ultimate price here or in the afterlife. My heart breaks for all of them. I have cried almost all day. The unanswered prayer here for me is that this little girl will never suffer again. She is safe. She is warm. She is loved and will be remembered.

I just came back from watching my 6 year old neice in a Christmas play - as I watched her and saw all these other kids in the theatre I thought of Caylee - here I was with my daughters, my Dad, brother, sister n law, nephew who is 9 and watching my neice and thinking that the A's will never see little Caylee in a Christmas play - it may sound trivial really, tho I'm thinking, this is great and little Caylee should have had the same experience - singing Winnie the Pooh's Christmas

There are so many children who have met the same fate - tonight I thought of little Caylee and how she should have had the chance to be in a play with proud Grandma and Grandpa, her Uncle beaming while watching her - just as we were watching my neice

And I never once thought of Casey - how she would feel - because frankly, she just didn't care

Hopeful - that they'll lay her Beloved Baby Doll with Caylee. :hug:
Worried - about Christina. I hope she is surrounded with support tonight, too.
I haven't cried much today, but for some reason your post about her baby doll set off the tears. I agree I hope it placed with her as well.

I'm just really saddened by all of this. I knew she was gone when this case first hit the news. I knew that was her the day they found the body. I knew this day was coming. I knew it was going to be her before they announced it. And yet it still hit me. I guess a small part of me hoped that she was somehow going to be found alive, but today's announcement made it final. She's not going to be able to hug her dolly, read her favorite book, sing to her grandparents, swim, and so many other things ever again. I am haunted by the fact that this beautiful little princess had been reduced to a bag of bones.

I am heartbroken for Caylee's family especially her great-grandparents. That video of her Papa singing "You are my Sunshine" completely broke my heart the first time I watched it. I have never watched it since but it has been stuck with me. It was almost as if it was foreshadowing what was to come. It just kills me to know that his sunshine was stolen away from him. Part of me hopes he is too senile to know what is going on. :( When the news of the press conference broke I had that song stuck in my head. It's a song I've never paid attention to in life and now I don't think it will ever leave me.

I am really worried about George and Cindy. I haven't liked their actions, but at the end of the day they are still human beings that don't deserve this hurt. They didn't deserve to lose their granddaughter. Their lives have been destroyed and nothing will ever be the same. I am so afraid this will destroy the both of them. I pray they have someone looking out for them and they get the help they need.

It also breaks my heart that not only will they ever get to be with their precious granddaughter again, but they don't even have a body to look at or hold one last time. All they have is a skeleton.

I am disgusted with Baez. I know he is an attorney and he has a job to do, but he saw the pain the Anthonys were going through and let them twist in the wind. He could have put an end to it by having Casey plea guilty, but he was foolish enough to believe he could get it off. Sorry Baez, you have a losing case. There is zero chance she gets off.

I don't even have words for Casey. The only two words I will say in regards to her is Death Penalty.

As the grandmother of a murdered grandchild, I can say that to the very depth of my soul I am aching and horrified that once again a sweet innocent child has taken their last breath during what must have been a terrifying last few conscious seconds/minutes/hours. I will never ever understand.... How could someone look at a precious little child and have the thought of hurting or killing them? I seldom post here as it has been hard enough on me just following this case. I am so glad her remains have been found but at the same time so sad that she has been found in this way. Like most on here I have always felt (and acknowledged the evidence) she was no longer with us. Still didn't make it any easier today. RIP Caylee.

Even tho I knew logically that poor little Caylee was no longer alive, the announcement still hurt my heart... so many thoughts ran thru my mind all day.. I pray to GOD that little baby didnt die scared or in pain.. I pray she was asleep whenever KC did whatever it was to her.. The thought of her little innocent eyes seeing her mother killing her is too much for me to even wrap my head around. I expected to feel sadness.. but perhaps not as much as I actually have... for whatever reason, I feel like I knew this little girl..
I try to seek comfort in the thought that while her earthly remains were left so cruely, dumped out all alone in a dark forest like so much trash.. that SHE was up in heaven cuddled in the arms of GOD.
And as much as Cindy and George have irritated me in the past with their words and actions, I felt very very sad for them today too...
Truthfully, the only time Ive thought of KC today.. its been with disgust.. and a very strong desire to see her get full extent of punishment by law.
I think while all of the world was mourning little Caylee today.. KC was probably only concerned with how she is going to beat the charges..
Sleep sweet with the angels, little Caylee Marie. You are LOVED.

After a really busy day at work, I returned home and turned my dragonfly lights on for Caylee as I always do. I sat down and came on-line and found out the news just now. I went in and kissed my own wee one once for her and then once again for Caylee. I am so sad.

As the grandmother of a murdered grandchild, I can say that to the very depth of my soul I am aching and horrified that once again a sweet innocent child has taken their last breath during what must have been a terrifying last few conscious seconds/minutes/hours. I will never ever understand.... How could someone look at a precious little child and have the thought of hurting or killing them? I seldom post here as it has been hard enough on me just following this case. I am so glad her remains have been found but at the same time so sad that she has been found in this way. Like most on here I have always felt (and acknowledged the evidence) she was no longer with us. Still didn't make it any easier today. RIP Caylee.

I'm so sorry you had such a tragedy in your life, my heart goes out to you. I believe this case has brought a lot of people together and a lot of feelings to the surface that may have needed to heal. God bless you.

I am so sorry for your loss {{{{{{mamaneecy}}}}}}

My heart has been heavy since the announcement yesterday. While I think we all knew what the outcome would be, it hurt my heart when it was confirmed. I have not cried from the inner depths of my soul in such a long time, but I cried for Caylee and all the other children that did not deserve any of this.

I am saddened that Caylee will not sit on Santa's lap this year and wake up wide eyed in the morning to lots of presents under the tree. My heart is broken that someone truly did "take Nan's Sunshine away".

May God Bless Caylee and hold her hand as she enters into a better place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasgrl
Back