Lee Has An Attorney! REVISIT OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought dawned on me last night. Maybe George and Cindy were not covering up for Casey afterall? MAYBE they were covering up for Lee? The mere thought of their entire household being deceased or incarcerated would be motive enough.

Remember, that thought occured to us all in the beginning. What I would like to know is the following:

1. What woods was George seen a few months back walking outside of and then saying he was looking for a site for a fundraiser or gathering? Was it the same woods that Caylee was found?

2. Why has Lee been so adament to not provide DNA? Did he help Casey dispose of Caylee?

3. Did Lee end up taking a lie detector test or did he refuse that, as well?

These are some troubling thoughts. What are your opinions?

Nice to *see* you, Lavanda.

1) Different area
2) He did, after being served w/ a Court Order, submit DNA, as well as fingerprints
3)No - refused, as did the A's

My opinion is still open re: LA - I do not believe his hands are totally clean, so to speak, but, I just haven't formed a cohesive opinion about this elusive A. Still mulling it over.

snipped...

1. What woods was George seen a few months back walking outside of and then saying he was looking for a site for a fundraiser or gathering? Was it the same woods that Caylee was found?

2. Why has Lee been so adament to not provide DNA? Did he help Casey dispose of Caylee?

Good questions!
1. Different woods.
2. I think he wants KC to think he is on her side so she'll reveal something to him. He has nothing to do with the crime. He's an undercover brother. :) My opinion.
3. He refused.

A thought dawned on me last night. Maybe George and Cindy were not covering up for Casey afterall? MAYBE they were covering up for Lee? The mere thought of their entire household being deceased or incarcerated would be motive enough.

Remember, that thought occured to us all in the beginning. What I would like to know is the following:

These are some troubling thoughts. What are your opinions?

i think we may be complicating a very simple situation. Just like we, moi included, complicated the body disoposal site speculation, by "over-thinking" and crediting the various As with too much intelligence. So, we all missed the obvious. The place right down the street.

Here's my take on LA:

The WHOLE family has tried to derail the investigation, to continue to present thier Ozzie and Harriet image. They would rather never know what happend to Klee than be known by the whol world as as "the monster-mother's family." My family would have done the same, as would most "closed-system" families. CA does it by obfuscating. LA is ruder and more abrupt. He just does it by refusing and rebelling.

I do not like Lee. That high five with his sister...really freaked me out. it's an image that's been seared into my brain forever.

i think we may be complicating a very simple situation. Just like we, moi included, complicated the body disoposal site speculation, by "over-thinking" and crediting the various As with too much intelligence. So, we all missed the obvious. The place right down the street.

Here's my take on LA:

The WHOLE family has tried to derail the investigation, to continue to present thier Ozzie and Harriet image. They would rather never know what happend to Klee than be known by the whol world as as "the monster-mother's family." My family would have done the same, as would most "closed-system" families. CA does it by obfuscating. LA is ruder and more abrupt. He just does it by refusing and rebelling.
agree 100%!!

Well...he can high five his way through all the BS that will come his way very soon. Good thing he has lawyered up, imo.

I totally agree! Lawyering up is what Guilty people do, not innocent ones...

I entirely (and respectfully) disagree. Not lawyering up (especially in a twisted mess like this one) is what NAIVE people do! Innocent people sometimes are found guilty and vice versa depending, in part, on the prowess of their legal representation. Although I like to think it doesn't happen often, it does happen.

I entirely (and respectfully) disagree. Not lawyering up (especially in a twisted mess like this one) is what NAIVE people do! Innocent people sometimes are found guilty and vice versa depending, in part, on the prowess of their legal representation. Although I like to think it doesn't happen often, it does happen.

Getting a lawyer is much different than needing a lawyer. Why would Lee get a lawyer? Why would Lee NEED A lawyer?

It doesn't appear in the last several days since news of this was released that he needs a lawyer per se. Regardless of the who, where, what and why... Why wouldn't Lee get a lawyer? Any reasonable person in this situation would.

It doesn't appear in the last several days since news of this was released that he needs a lawyer per se. Regardless of the who, where, what and why... Why wouldn't Lee get a lawyer? Any reasonable person in this situation would.

I agree. Fact is, their whole family is now embroiled in a criminal investigation and now have to deal with the law in one form or another. Makes sense one hires a lawyer for many reasons...if not merely to consult with them on the law.

Perhaps LE gave them a heads up and they lawyered up. There was a LOT of evidence removed from the home that they spent the last 6 mos in while Caylee was missing. Tampering with evidence would be my first thought on their involvement.

We haven't heard anything about a search warrant for Lee's house or car.If he was physically connected it seems like that would have happened by now.
Does anyone know if they asked for Mallory's fingerprints since she was seen in the A's home?Just to rule her out,of course.

I do not like Lee. That high five with his sister...really freaked me out. it's an image that's been seared into my brain forever.

Yeah, that was something else, eh?
Don't forget, the high five ended with the two of them grinning ear to ear .. :rolleyes:

What a sight! :furious:

We haven't heard anything about a search warrant for Lee's house or car.If he was physically connected it seems like that would have happened by now.
Does anyone know if they asked for Mallory's fingerprints since she was seen in the A's home?Just to rule her out,of course.

Yes, I read that they took her prints, but I don't remember where.

I thought he retained legal counsel long ago.

I do not think this makes him suspicious, just smart. An attorney can help guide through situations you are not familiar with. The lay person has no idea how to conduct themselves in the legal arena/circus. Also an attorney can verify no public statements are unintentionally damaging.

The truth costs nothing and doesn't require legal intervention. It's also a foreign concept to the A's so yeah, I guess he would need a lawyer to tell him what to say. :crazy:

The truth costs nothing and doesn't require legal intervention. It's also a foreign concept to the A's so yeah, I guess he would need a lawyer to tell him what to say. :crazy:

Would this also apply to JG?

Just my opinion here....... In a high profile WEIRD case like this, I think even the innocent would benefit from legal representation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingfish8877