Meter Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an after thought about the meter reader, when he was there in August on the 11th and then again on December 11th. Well I would think that he was reading water meters, here where I live they are read on 3 month intervals, I would surmise that after the 3 calls in August that he made, and felt that he didn't get the response that he expected, when he went back in December he decided to poke around. In this area they are not true county employees, but work for the county. With all of the homes in that area he would have been there for 3 days to read the meters and probably stopped there on the side of the road for a break or lunch, I see it a lot around here.

In my area from time to time I see mail men and other county people that seem to have just pulled over for their break.

Where Caylee was found would be a likely place for someone to pull over and take a break. Suburban Dr from Hope Spring DR is empty on the right (east) side all the way down till it stops at the woods and school. By empty I mean no houses just woods all the way down.

I keep hearing about Hidden Oaks Elementry school being near where the body was found- is where the body was found on the backside of the school? Does Surburban lead into the school or can you just see the school from there as I thought this street was a dead end?

I keep hearing about Hidden Oaks Elementry school being near where the body was found- is where the body was found on the backside of the school? Does Surburban lead into the school or can you just see the school from there as I thought this street was a dead end?
Hidden Oaks is on one side of Suburban and the area where Caylee was found is on the other side of the street. I don't know if you access the school from Suburban or not, however.

I for one am very glad Mr. Kronk was persistent in his searches and kept at it. I don't care if it looks hinky or not; this child needed to be found and he did what no one else was able to do.

I believe he was guided there by an inner 'gut' feeling--something was telling him to keep looking THERE. And he did. And she was finally found, right where Casey dumped her! Mr Kronk is a hero; he's not a villian in this story, as some want to suggest.

I have no doubt that the entire set of circumstances will come out at trial. There will be expert testimony that the area was not otherwise disturbed, Caylee's body wasn't moved around like Weekend At Bernie's, she was placed there in June by her mother, not intending for anyone to find her. The items found with the body will further implicate Casey, pointing to no one else.

There is no 'nanny,' no ZFG who ever took care of Caylee. It's the selfish act of one sociopathic young woman who wanted to be rid of the anchor around her neck.

IMHO, of course.

I agree with you SleuthyGal. And I will throw this back at the defense...even if you try to prove someone else dumped the body there...it still doesn't mean Casey isn't involved. It just means someone else might be coming to her prison party. You still can't explain away the decomp smell in Casey's car, Caylee's hair in her trunk, chloroform in the trunk, cadaver hits, lying, never helping find her, etc. She is has alot of other evidence that supports her being involved at the time when Caylee died. Even if we did believe the ridiculous story that someone else dumped the body there....Caylee died and Casey drove around with her in the trunk. If someone else took the body from there...fine...arrest them too. But in order to arrest them, Casey is going to have to come up with something that can be substantiated in order to find them. Good luck with that.

I don't believe the body was removed...and I certainly don't think the meter reader is anything but a persistant searcher.

Hidden Oaks is on one side of Suburban and the area where Caylee was found is on the other side of the street. I don't know if you access the school from Suburban or not, however.

Judging from Google maps - the main entrance is Suburban Drive. However, Google maps is not always up-to-date, so there may be other roads to the school now as well.

can the area where the body was be seen from the school? I mean could someone inside the school seen Casey pull up there at any point is she did this before dark?

You might have missed the maps that have been posted. In this map, the school is in the upper right (northeast) corner. The front entrance to the school building in on the eastern side. The main driveway entrance to the school property is on the southern side. All the references that different people have made as to the back of the school, the front of the school, none of them make any sense. But, here is a map for your perusal:

Body_plan.jpg

could the white item Roy described be a sheet, pillow or piece of clothing that was maybe hanging out of the bag?

could the white item Roy described be a sheet, pillow or piece of clothing that was maybe hanging out of the bag?

I really don't think the white sign and the white item were part of Caylee's remains. We are going to have to wait to hear more details about that 3rd tip and the follow up to know for sure what they saw and what they did about it. The documents say LE and Mr. K looked at the item together and concluded it was trash. But some sources seem to think they were scared away by a snake and never really looked at it that well.

thank you so much for the map but I cannot load the maps- thats why I am confused as to how far the school was from the body- and then I realized theres no school in June- duhhhhhhh

yes we have to wait and find out the whole story from the meter man- you're right as we are just guessing now - it will all come out in the wash

I wanting to find the tips from the meter guy. So I went back through most of all tips.
I found one that was very interesting.
On 8/18/08(not sure if was the entry date on the date it was call in) a KW called OP said that physic had told him where to look. The police Ofiicer RC went to Site at end Suburban dr. and found decaying plactic bag with clothing and stuffed animals with roots growing through the bag, the officers said the bag has been there a perod of time.
They left the item there. with a report of no follow up.
There was also a email from the police station what did the officers do with the bag. his replay I left it at the site. Tip number was - Caylee-2785
If this tipp has been posted I could not find it. I thought it was interesting because it was around the same time the meter guy was calling in his tips. Does anyone konw anything on this tip.

I wanting to find the tips from the meter guy. So I went back through most of all tips.
I found one that was very interesting.
On 8/18/08(not sure if was the entry date on the date it was call in) a KW called OP said that physic had told him where to look. The police Ofiicer RC went to Site at end Suburban dr. and found decaying plactic bag with clothing and stuffed animals with roots growing through the bag, the officers said the bag has been there a perod of time.
They left the item there. with a report of no follow up.
There was also a email from the police station what did the officers do with the bag. his replay I left it at the site. Tip number was - Caylee-2785
If this tipp has been posted I could not find it. I thought it was interesting because it was around the same time the meter guy was calling in his tips. Does anyone konw anything on this tip.

Good find - hadn't heard of that one! If he went to the end of Suburban Drive...wouldn't that place him down by the school and not near where Caylee was found though?

Good find - hadn't heard of that one! If he went to the end of Suburban Drive...wouldn't that place him down by the school and not near where Caylee was found though?

I am not sure it sound like it was close. And I thought when I was listening to 911 called from the meter guy he said go to the end of Suburban dr.
the tips on a sites ("docstoc" under tips 7 8/18) I did not put everything in this post that the tip had but it was very interesting. I would love to copy and paste, but sometime I don't understand the rules and I don't want TO.

Let me also add that I never could find the tips from Meter Guy.

Did any one else look and maybe found?

I am not sure it sound like it was close. And I thought when I was listening to 911 called from the meter guy he said go to the end of Suburban dr.
the tips on a sites ("docstoc" under tips 7 8/18) I did not put everything in this post that the tip had but it was very interesting. I would love to copy and paste, but sometime I don't understand the rules and I don't want TO.

I went back and read the tip you mentioned and it sounds like it was definitely at the dead end at the end of Suburban Drive. That is on the same street, but not where Caylee was found. She was found much closer to Hopespring. And the bag with the items they found had apparently been there for a really long time. The report said the roots were growing "through" the clothes and toys and the bag was decayed. If this was in mid-August, anything Caylee-related would not likely have been in that condition yet.

Also - the meter reader was pretty specific in his 911 calls that he was in the area of Suburban Drive where there is swamp land on both sides. That is not at the dead end...it is closer to where Caylee was found.

It is an interesting tip though...even if not in the same area of Suburban. Just goes to show how much junk really is dumped out there.

I went back and read the tip you mentioned and it sounds like it was definitely at the dead end at the end of Suburban Drive. That is on the same street, but not where Caylee was found. She was found much closer to Hopespring. And the bag with the items they found had apparently been there for a really long time. The report said the roots were growing "through" the clothes and toys and the bag was decayed. If this was in mid-August, anything Caylee-related would not likely have been in that condition yet.

Also - the meter reader was pretty specific in his 911 calls that he was in the area of Suburban Drive where there is swamp land on both sides. That is not at the dead end...it is closer to where Caylee was found.

It is an interesting tip though...even if not in the same area of Suburban. Just goes to show how much junk really is dumped out there.
Thanks for going out in reading the tip and giving me your thougts. I thought the emails where interesting too. Thanks Again. It is hard to pin point when your not from that area. but it is very interesting tip.

I just thought I read somewhere on this forum that the meter reader will be holding press conference on friday and now I cant find where I read it- any hlep is appreciated- Am I losing it completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52