Nancy Grace 1-9-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least now the rumor that George saw Caylee's body in the trunk of the car on the 24th has been dispelled.

NG: Instead of Tot mom buying cocoa butter, she could be paying for Caylee's funeral

I am just praying that none of those types of *&%A&*s get on the jury....the types that mail in donations. Whats wrong with those people?

At least now the rumor that George saw Caylee's body in the trunk of the car on the 24th has been dispelled.

So true Chilly, if he happened to close enough he'd have had to have smelled decomp at that time it would seem - if he got close enough.

I wonder if the hair on the body had any levels of chloroform - or if they can tell

Thats what I think. I think KC didn't want GA around the trunk because it smelled so bad and thats why she got out of dodge so quick. Whether GA smelled anything is beyond the point (I doubt he did). I do believe GA was very suspicious about KC tho and what she was up to.

Yes but he may have smelled the Odor.

So she killed her daughter and then DID go pick out a movie!

Speechless.....

Thats what it sounds like.......Caylee may have been in the trunk while Casey & Tony were walking arm & arm down the aisle of Blockbuster

Sources leaking from inside LE are convinced of murder one and the KC acted alone.

TH attorney says it proves nothing but the body dumped that day. Hate that word, dumped.

So while she was in Blockbuster with Tony, Caylee was still in the trunk of her car.

VERY telling...........investigators who initially thought Caylee's death was an accident, have now changed their minds and agree it's intentional.

Wonder if the news today of intentional murder are leading up to DP coming back on the table?

Randy Kessler thinks may be problem because jury may be sympathetic????? Chit, no way.

I am just praying that none of those types of *&%A&*s get on the jury....the types that mail in donations. Whats wrong with those people?
Nancy's talking with somebody on her show right now about this very thing. He's saying all it takes is one of this type of person on the jury.

I was thinking about this earlier, I bet at least one of those people are hoping to form a relationship so they can write a book at some point down the road. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CelionYerkash