Benjaman Kyle - Those who still need investigation - WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can get my computer to cooperate with me, I will have the side by sides up in a few. :blowkiss:

Thanks cw!!! wonder if we can lure the fabulous RKnowley back for a few side by sides???:blowkiss:

A possible Dale Duane Williams for Ben:

http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/mpccn/ddwilliams.html

could we get some side by sides, thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dale Duane Williams:
I looked at the side by side pictures.
Pro: the ears, had receding hairline, from CO.
Con: nose not the same. has birthmark not mentioned in BK's info.
IMO: I think Mr Willilams was murdered. Too bad they cannot link his disappearance with the evidence found.

I'm always around for anything I can help with. I still read here about Benjaman. I have been trying to research different things that may lead to his identity, but, so far I haven't found anything remotely interesting :(

I added Dale Duane Williams' side by side to the photo comparison thread here: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3131133#post3131133

--------------------------------------------------------------
Dale Duane Williams:
I looked at the side by side pictures.
Pro: the ears, had receding hairline, from CO.
Con: nose not the same. has birthmark not mentioned in BK's info.
IMO: I think Mr Willilams was murdered. Too bad they cannot link his disappearance with the evidence found.

We LOVE ya RK:blowkiss:

Mr. Kyle does not have a birthmark, and has just the scar on his jaw and the base of his neck...

Here is another fellow, Joseph Fiala, missing since 1982
http://www.dps.state.ak.us/AST/abi/docs/bulletins/Fiala.pdf
------------------------------------------------------------
Joseph Fiala. Missing since 1982. Says he was going to Foxhole,Alaska.
Picture shown has a sign for Dease Lake and he has a bike with pouches on the side.
Dease Lake, is in Northern British Columbia, near the Yukon. Perhaps he was traveling.
I could not find a Foxhole, Alaska. I found a Fox, Alaska. It is located in center of Alaska, off to the east, near Fairbanks. Fairbanks pop. 22,365 population in 1980.
Fox, Alaska pop. 658

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox,_Alaska

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/267dmak.html another link.
I will study a side by side with BK. Checking him out.

note: I did find a J. Fiala, living in NY. Unusual name.
----------
Pro: blonde, same look
Con: eye color not listed, nose is a little different, no dna or fingerprint info listed.
Story lacks details.

A shy WS'er sent me a PM with some research she had done on a Ben Kyle, born in August of 1948 who is a resident of TN. He and apparently his wife, Diane B, are on reunion.com. They appear to be residents of Goodlettesville, TN. I could not find any press or obits for them, but it is certainly a coincidence that this person has a similar name and birth month/year as our unknown. On top of that, People Search indicates he has brothers...one of whom is named William.

Any thoughts??

A shy WS'er sent me a PM with some research she had done on a Ben Kyle, born in August of 1948 who is a resident of TN. He and apparently his wife, Diane B, are on reunion.com. They appear to be residents of Goodlettesville, TN. I could not find any press or obits for them, but it is certainly a coincidence that this person has a similar name and birth month/year as our unknown. On top of that, People Search indicates he has brothers...one of whom is named William.

Any thoughts??
----------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that is welcome and interesting news!!!!!!!!!!!! and ODD.
white page link:
http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fi...=goodlettesville&state_id=TN&localtime=survey
Should have I posted that? I don't want anyone calling these people up at random.

Any thoughts??
--------------
One more thing. How could he be available on reunion.com and be missing in Georgia?

--------------
One more thing. How could he be available on reunion.com and be missing in Georgia?

Depends on how long reunion has been up, I suppose. Has it been in existence prior to 2004?

PLEASE do not call anyone unless we have a consensus that there might be something too this, lol...it is interesting that we have someone with an ID that matches the chosen ID of someone who doesn't know who he is.

Peace...

Before I post something, I need to know if it's ok for me to post full names listed in obit? The record is readily available to the public, but, I will remove the last names if necessary.

Any thoughts??

What is the possibility he's been missing since a very young age and raised by his kidnappers? There is just something about this boy.

Scott Andreas Douglass Sims
Case File 3942DMTX

Just for clarification purposes....didn't Mr. Kyle state that the last name "Kyle" has no significance to him what-so-ever? Just a name he made up for the "K" in "BK"?

What is the possibility he's been missing since a very young age and raised by his kidnappers? There is just something about this boy.

Scott Andreas Douglass Sims
Case File 3942DMTX

IMHO - It is a possibility but because of his age and his memories he would have been a functioning part of society for decades....and someone from his "new life" should recognize him as "missing" unless he was a 50/60 year old man still under the control of his kidnappers (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member