Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes perfect sense.

Isn't ZFG related to the tattoo parlor somehow - boyfriend/husband?:waitasec:

IIRC. ZG has a "Cast Iron" logo on her My Space page. I think this is where the connection comes from.

I didn't explain my theory well enough perhaps. ITA with you about her laziness and lack of a work ethic, etc. What I was saying is SOMEHOW, on the fly, she came up with the name ZG. Back when Caylee was an infant and the Grunds did lots of "free" babysitting while KC was suppossed to be at work, Jesse's younger brother got stuck with alot of these babysitting duties. He spoke to his Dad about it who in turn confronted KC about it. He intended to give her a timeline to find a new sitter, but by shear "coincedence" the same day he confronted her, KC claimed to have (all on her own) found an alternative. ZG. Zanny the Nanny.
AFTER killing Caylee, my theory points to KC spending just 1 day "working" on her alibi. Found "a" ZG, followed her, got some info. She "intended" to reseach more to find a way to pin the crime on this complete stranger. But, she gave up after a day. True to her nature...

I believe she was afraid to confront a real ZG. That's why she changed her story to ZG being around her own age, with no children and no tattoos. She couldn't actually face, and accuse this women, especially given the fact that she barely did a lick of research.

The Rev has a remarkable memory! He steps forward via media to tell us KC told him Jeff H had introduced him to Zanny - over TWO years ago - May/06. His own son - Jesse- wasn't even aware of a Zanny until 6 or so months before Caylee went missing? NO ONE but the Rev knew of Jeff-with-the-nonexistent-child's involvement until KC made this claim after June 16th/08.

According to Lauren G's LE interview, she babysat Caylee until she was 8 months old, believing KC was working at Sports Authority. She said she quit when she found out KC didn't have a job. During that time she said she babysat until either KC or CA came home - no mention of the Grunds at all. If the Rev was not aware of this other "real" babysitter I can't help but wonder why not. His claim makes it appear he and his family did all the babysitting!

Couldn't it be...THERE IS NO ZG (except for those who really want one, maybe to further KCs nanny defense......)?

quadlatte, that would be interesting. I can't remember what people came up with on that front early on, anyone know? It's just such a small world, that's all, that's what makes my mind keep coming back to it, the woman coming to Sawgrass, DS being a resident at Sawgrass, DS being best friends with the Cast Iron and Lake Vaj group, DS quitting his job at DRF on June 17 or therabouts coincidentally, etc, the falling out between KC and bestfriend AD (DS's former girlfriend, they broke up), AD's cut up hat in KC's trash, etc. The tattoos also, etc. (All of these people assumed to be uninvolved of course, no accusation toward anyone.) The coincidences just make my mind boggle, that's all.

According to Lauren G's LE interview, she babysat Caylee until she was 8 months old, believing KC was working at Sports Authority. She said she quit when she found out KC didn't have a job. During that time she said she babysat until either KC or CA came home - no mention of the Grunds at all. If the Rev was not aware of this other "real" babysitter I can't help but wonder why not. His claim makes it appear he and his family did all the babysitting!

Good point Paddie. You know, I always wondered about that overlap, who was babysitting in the beginning, etc. You are right that both accounts sounded like they were babysitting more or less exclusively. Maybe they were end-to-end rather than at the same time?

IIRC. ZG has a "Cast Iron" logo on her My Space page. I think this is where the connection comes from.

Are the old myspace / facebook pages still available anywhere? I thought they all got deleted here way back when....do you happen to still have them or know where we can find them by any chance?

Yes, Rev Grund stated this quite emphatically on NG months ago. At the time, I was sucipious of this statement. At this point in time, I wonder what would this man have to gain by telling a lie? It won't happen tonight, but I promise to find a link to back this post up. If anyone else reading can help, go for it.
It was early in the case. He described in great detail how KC was taking advantage of his younger son by having him babysit. He complain to his Dad and Dad confronted KC and SO conviently, she annouced that "just this very day" she had obtained a Nanny named ZG. The Grunds never babysat again. ZG took care of that problem.

resp. snipped....

I don't recall RG saying this on NG.

But here's his statement to LE about the (full name)..ZG in early 2006

Any thoughts on why it took him 'til Sept. to contact LE with this full name ?? .........the name had been in the news since mid july.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

RG...pages 43-44

Ripley, did KC really mention this name to Rev.Grund back then? I thought she only mentioned the actual name Zani from mid-June onward. That is very interesting if that's the case. Though I've always thought that the "nanny" term just meant whatever friend or acquaintance KC left Caylee with here and there, just a generic term. (Even wondered if it was conceivable that KC ever left Caylee with hotel or resort babysitters maybe using a fake room number or her old Universal ID or something.) If that's true that KC would leave the baby with JG's younger brother, that makes me wonder again how much she left Caylee with roommates or whoever was around, even just acquaintances, during those last weeks when she was living with so many people, maybe even with people from the club or any establishment she frequented. MK described how when there was a group at TL's apartment, Caylee greeted them at the door when they arrived and Caylee was just there with them in the front room, while KC and TL were not present but were in a back room, then they were with Caylee on the balcony, MK was holding Caylee as they were looking to see how many alligators they could see in the pond, etc, entertaining Caylee. MK told LE she had been somewhat concerned about KC just entrusting them with this, what if they left, what if Caylee would manage to open the door to the balcony on her own when no one was there, something along those lines. Later, TL said on another site that CH (isn't that MK's boyfriend) wasn't even his actual roomate but was just "a guy who was sleeping on the couch" at TL's apartment rent free, TL also described him as "a big liar". So if KC would leave Caylee out there with just "the guy on the couch" who TL even describes as a big liar (TL's description, not mine, TL said this on SMswebsite, I don't follow that site, just linked to that once from here, TL also said in that discussion that CH had never been his business partner), anyway, that may give us some idea that maybe KC did this sometimes, just thinking other people were watching Caylee or that there wasn't any risk, maybe a bit naiive or overtrusting in this regard. I mean, if Caylee could greet friends at the door, she could potentially greet anyone who came to the door in the same way.
I remember it being discussed once about KC having had Caylee along at Fusian during one party/event, or maybe it was at one of the LakeVaj parties, does anyone know, was it confirmed that Caylee was ever at one of these places for one function, or was it only rumor? thanks for any info (I know "Exit" says Caylee was never at his house, LakeVaj.)

Clint H, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with KC. There were some comments made that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. Sorry, don't have a link.

quadlatte, that would be interesting. I can't remember what people came up with on that front early on, anyone know? It's just such a small world, that's all, that's what makes my mind keep coming back to it, the woman coming to Sawgrass, DS being a resident at Sawgrass, DS being best friends with the Cast Iron and Lake Vaj group, DS quitting his job at DRF on June 17 or therabouts coincidentally, etc, the falling out between KC and bestfriend AD (DS's former girlfriend, they broke up), AD's cut up hat in KC's trash, etc. The tattoos also, etc. (All of these people assumed to be uninvolved of course, no accusation toward anyone.) The coincidences just make my mind boggle, that's all.

I agree. It's all such a tangled web...But I believe KC is the spider spinning this web....
I've read each and every post by DS. Does anyone really think he is speaking anything other than whole complete truth? I usually don't believe in coincedences, but in this case, I believe theres tons of them!!! I prefer to call it Karma. Coincendences, karmetically leading all clues back to the true perp. JMO

All friends associated with the Lake Vaj house state that Caylee was never there during a party.

yeah I know, and Caylee was never at TL's overnight or without KC... One thing that did puzzle me, Exit said here that DS is his best friend, but he's never been to his apartment at Sawgrass. (Huh? Okay.) He also said that he (Exit) is the only one in the friend group with a dog. (But DS and AD both have dogs, apparently.) So confusing!

resp. snipped....

I don't recall RG saying this on NG.

But here's his statement to LE about the (full name)..ZG in early 2006

Any thoughts on why it took him 'til Sept. to contact LE with this full name ?? .........the name had been in the news since mid july.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

RG...pages 43-44

Thank you for the link. Haven't looked at it yet but will now. Maybe I'm confussing NG with Greta, but I don't think so. In my mind's eye I remember him telling this story to Nancy and even Nancy had a puzzled look on her face. Like myself at the time.

The Rev has a remarkable memory! He steps forward via media to tell us KC told him Jeff H had introduced him to Zanny - over TWO years ago - May/06. His own son - Jesse- wasn't even aware of a Zanny until 6 or so months before Caylee went missing? NO ONE but the Rev knew of Jeff-with-the-nonexistent-child's involvement until KC made this claim after June 16th/08.

Couldn't it be...THERE IS NO ZG (except for those who really want one, maybe to further KCs nanny defense......)?

yep, doesn't he ??....but somehow he *forgot* to tell LE about (fullname) ZG, until Sept.

link to his statement in my # 826

Thank you for the link. Haven't looked at it yet but will now. Maybe I'm confussing NG with Greta, but I don't think so. In my mind's eye I remember him telling this story to Nancy and even Nancy had a puzzled look on her face. Like myself at the time.

No, I meant I might have missed it !! If you find the show date send it to me.

That's really odd if he went to the media, before LE, about a (full name) ZG.

I agree. It's all such a tangled web...But I believe KC is the spider spinning this web....
I've read each and every post by DS. Does anyone really think he is speaking anything other than whole complete truth? I usually don't believe in coincedences, but in this case, I believe theres tons of them!!! I prefer to call it Karma. Coincendences, karmetically leading all clues back to the true perp. JMO

I'm still not sure if she is the one who spun the web, she's definitely tangled in it now. I'm not sure if someone else fed her a story that she believed, or got her to go along with a story, or if she was blackmailed, or if she is flat out mistaken and thinks Caylee was with someone that she wasn't with on the date of the disappearance. She's definitely a spinner of yarns, but I'm not sure she's a murderer. I'm really not convinced at this point.

I did like DS in all his posts, but that doesn't mean anything of course. We have absolutely no way of knowing which witnesses are telling the truth and which aren't, or who has made inaccurate statements and who hasn't, whether intentionally or otherwise. Obviously no one would incriminate themselves in any statements to LE or in conversations here, that goes pretty much without saying. But I do like DS from what I've seen of him here.

No, I meant I might have missed it !! If you find the show date send it to me.

That's really odd if he went to the media, before LE, about a (full name) ZG.

I'm probablly going to need some help from fellow sleuthers to find the link to back up my post. I'm on a dial-up which complicates things. Should I start by googling NG+Rev.Grund? Or should I go straight to Nancy's site? Are her shows transcribed to text and archived? Help...:confused:

Clint H, Lazzaro’s roommate says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with KC. There were some comments made that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. Sorry, don't have a link.

thank you, Momto5. I thought I had read something like that, but I also don't have a link.
CH is the one that TL was calling a liar on SMs, saying he wasn't a roommate but was only a "guy who was crashing on our couch", and that he was never his business partner. TL was saying CH had said that Caylee and KC were at the apartment the night of the 15th or 16th (?) but that this was a lie and that the pings prove it.
I'm sorry I don't have the link to that discussion but I think if anyone wants to see it you can go to SMs website and search for TL. (Obviously this is TL's characterization of CH, not mine!)

I can't find the link right now, but at one point Casey described Zanny--making a point of saying that she had no visible tats. Now, the normal thing when describing someone would be not to mention tattoos unless a person had them. For instance, you don't say "well, she didn't have black hair."

This has always set my hinky meter off, because Casey has a way of mentioning things for a reason. She seeds. When I saw the Sawgrass Zanny I was shocked to see that she did, indeed, have tats. Now I'm especially shocked because of the heart. The only reason I can see for this "seed" is that Casey somehow found out about the Sawgrass Zanny because of her tats.

Am I making any sense? It's the inside out thinking that I believe Casey is capable of.

I think Casey most like had HEARD of ZG shortly before her arrest. It could have been as simple as a tattoo parlor friend asking where Caylee was.

"Caylee is at the beach with Zanny."

"Pretty name. Is it a nickname?"

"No, it is short for Zenaida."

"A Zenaida comes here a lot...ZFG. She drives a silver Focus. She needs to get new plates, her NY ones have expired."

Casey chuckles over the thought of someone having the same name as her made-up babysitter. But When Casey is trapped and Lee says the police are on their way and she is going to have to take them to Caylee, Casey is swift on her feet..."No I can't...I meant...no...The nanny kidnapped her. It was Zanny...I mean Zaneida...ZFG...yea that is who did it."

Only when Casey is getting arrested and things are thrown at her, she realizes naming a REAL person might be a mistake.

"What if Zaneida has an alibi????" (oops)

Casey is shown ZG picture.

"Nope. Not her. Too old."

IMO

I'm probablly going to need some help from fellow sleuthers to find the link to back up my post. I'm on a dial-up which complicates things. Should I start by googling NG+Rev.Grund? Or should I go straight to Nancy's site? Are her shows transcribed to text and archived? Help...:confused:

dial-up !!! :eek:....same here

you might ask on the questions thread....

he talks to LE in early Sept. I'll bet it was said in the media sometime close to that.

I'd still like to know WHY he waited with his BOMBSHELL ??

Don't worry Ripley, I know it takes forever with dial-up. We can search for ourselves, too. :)

thank you, Momto5. I thought I had read something like that, but I also don't have a link.
CH is the one that TL was calling a liar on SMs, saying he wasn't a roommate but was only a "guy who was crashing on our couch", and that he was never his business partner. TL was saying CH had said that Caylee and KC were at the apartment the night of the 15th or 16th (?) but that this was a lie and that the pings prove it.
I'm sorry I don't have the link to that discussion but I think if anyone wants to see it you can go to SMs website and search for TL. (Obviously this is TL's characterization of CH, not mine!)

Actually CH dates if you review, were based on him forgetting what day Father's Day was.. similar to Cindy's initial oversight. If you review his transcript from Greta, he had the day right, but the date wrong. He spent the evening of the 15th with his own Dad, and therefore could not say where Casey was that evening. Why would he have an incentive to lie?

dial-up !!! :eek:....same here

you might ask on the questions thread....

he talks to LE in early Sept. I'll bet it was said in the media sometime close to that.

I'd still like to know WHY he waited with his BOMBSHELL ??

TY (Seagull too).

I remember this as being one of his first TV appearances. I remember screaming at my TV set: "LIAR" "why are you lying and helping this chick?" at the time...I remember Nancy being caught of guard by this declaration. I'm pretty sure she made him repeat it.
Now, in hind sight, I feel differently. I surely can't be the only one to remember this story of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz