FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god i hope they find her .. not another precious baby .. :(

;)
I guess my point was why doesn't LP, Kidfinders head for a case that isn't already national.

Because you can only be so many places at once. Tim Miller will be the first to state that. Sadly they have to pick and choose which cases to pay attention to. There will always be more missing people than resources needed to find them.

I'm going to give LP the benefit of the doubt because he's putting up 25K of his own money. But I can tell you why KFN is heading there. Only high profile cases generate donations, KWIM?

But in the police report, obtained by FOX News, Cummings reportedly told officers that his "dumb girlfriend" told him Haleigh was gone when he got home from work.

"Ronald said that he did not know what Haleigh was wearing, and that all he knew was that the back door was standing open. Ronald repeatedly said that someone had taken his child and also said 'When I find him I'll kill him,'" police wrote in the report.

He referred to a 9mm Beretta handgun he owns and said if authorities found his daughter's kidnapper, "he would shoot them through the back window of the patrol car," the police report
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491008,00.html

OMG this isn't looking good at all..Why would he say this about his girlfriend if there were not problems already?

Interesting.

I have to say - and I'm not drawing any conclusions here - that when I listened to the 911 call I felt Misty was crying more in reaction to Ronald's emotions than anything else.

JMO.

MDO!!!
Your right!!!! :eek:

A good frind of mine stated she thought he was a redneck. Who would gladly take the law into his own hands. Not my words my friends!!!

She said there are alot of good old boys down in Fl & wouldn't think twice about shooting someone who had violated there daughter. Once again not my words my FRIEND said that.

OK, couple things:

1. If someone drove up the dead end street, surely someone would have heard the car drive up, no? Or the perp would have been leery of doing so in case they were heard or seen. So, thinking that someone either - lived very close or - had alternate means of trqansportation (i.e. boat?)

2. Of course dad is going to be very angry at gf - anyone would be in highly stressful moments - I can't tell you how many times my husband and I have argued viciously during a time of high stress - doesn't mean we don't love each other, just sometimes you say things you don't mean.

3. I can't figure out if the gf was actually sleeping in the same bed, and who got up to goto the bathroom - some articles say it was the little girl that got up and some say it was the gf.

4. Still trying to find some info on why the mother did not have custody - whether by choice, etc.

5. The father's interview seemed VERY sincere - still trying to decide about Crystal's interview.

OK, couple things:

1. If someone drove up the dead end street, surely someone would have heard the car drive up, no? Or the perp would have been leery of doing so in case they were heard or seen. So, thinking that someone either - lived very close or - had alternate means of trqansportation (i.e. boat?)

2. Of course dad is going to be very angry at gf - anyone would be in highly stressful moments - I can't tell you how many times my husband and I have argued viciously during a time of high stress - doesn't mean we don't love each other, just sometimes you say things you don't mean.

3. I can't figure out if the gf was actually sleeping in the same bed, and who got up to goto the bathroom - some articles say it was the little girl that got up and some say it was the gf.

4. Still trying to find some info on why the mother did not have custody - whether by choice, etc.

5. The father's interview seemed VERY sincere - still trying to decide about Crystal's interview.

Do you have a link? I haven't seen that yet. TIA.

A good frind of mine stated she thought he was a redneck. Who would gladly take the law into his own hands. Not my words my friends!!!

She said there are alot of good old boys down in Fl & wouldn't think twice about shooting someone who had violated there daughter. Once again not my words my FRIEND said that.

Oh, I like your friend. My friends say the same about me. When it comes to my children, I would do whatever I had to, and honestly that doesn't include waiting for justice. Would I go to prison? Yep in a heartbeat for my kids..
The think is though, why would he call his girlfriend that in his police statement? Something isn't right, and someone knows where that child is..

I can't blame him either. If the girlfriend had nothing to do with it and it was some predator, like Couey, then he should have been killed a long time ago. I want them all dead, there's no rehabilitating those types of people.

I can't blame him either. If the girlfriend had nothing to do with it and it was some predator, like Couey, then he should have been killed a long time ago. I want them all dead, there's no rehabilitating those types of people.
oh i agree too ..

Well my husband is far from "redneck" and he is a doctor, but if anyone did anything to our child, he would 100% go crazy and he has even said he would kill the person. Come to think of it, I would do 20 years to see the perp dead. Too many people get out early and do it again. Killing them would ensure that would never happen again. Yes, I would do that to save another child. I don't think him being a redneck or uneducated has anything to do with his strong emotions for his lost child.

I haven't read all of the other thread but have they given the name of the bio mother?

I've been digging in the public records. The previous link doesn't contain anything - there is a disclaimer that Putnam County's records currently are not available online - seems they are transitioning.

go to my florida county.com (no spaces) and you can search public records there.

Anyway, haven't found much yet. Bio-dad - there is a probate record 3/31/87 of man with same name - probably (and most likely) his father.

Two court papers - with bio dad and bio mom's (you'll get her full name - Crystal is her middle name). One dated 10/11/05 and one 11/20/07. Can't view them which means its family court - either dealing with divorce, custody, support, whatever.

Haven't found a thing on gf or grandmother. I want to go back and make sure spelling of names is correct.

Swag,

Can you get me birthdates, places of birth on any / all of the key players? I have Haleigh's date of birth as August 17, 2003 but no place of birth (city, state).

Thanks,
Soulscape

But in the police report, obtained by FOX News, Cummings reportedly told officers that his "dumb girlfriend" told him Haleigh was gone when he got home from work.

"Ronald said that he did not know what Haleigh was wearing, and that all he knew was that the back door was standing open. Ronald repeatedly said that someone had taken his child and also said 'When I find him I'll kill him,'" police wrote in the report.

He referred to a 9mm Beretta handgun he owns and said if authorities found his daughter's kidnapper, "he would shoot them through the back window of the patrol car," the police report

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491008,00.html

OMG this isn't looking good at all..Why would he say this about his girlfriend if there were not problems already?
Haleigh, her 2-year-old brother and Croslin went to bed in the same room in the family's mobile home at about 10 p.m. Monday night, investigators said. Croslin told deputies the little girl got up between 3 and 3:30 a.m. to go to the bathroom.
About the same time, Cummings arrived home from work. When they went into the bedroom, he and Croslin say they discovered that Haleigh had vanished.

I would really like to read this report for myself. This is yet another version of the timeline. According to this Haleigh was last seen within a very narrow window of time before her Dad got home.

That Misty would be with an ill tempered man that doesn't seem to treat her with much respect is not shocking. Someone posted a snipped in the first thread of a public record (which I am still trying to find) that shows Misty's mom filed suit against Jeremy Miller for repeated violence against Misty. The date listed in March 30, 2005 if anyone wants to help find the record. I am guessing searching for the Miller name is the most likely route. Misty would have been 13 then and is out on her own living with a man and his kids at the ripe old age of 17.

Oh, I like your friend. My friends say the same about me. When it comes to my children, I would do whatever I had to, and honestly that doesn't include waiting for justice. Would I go to prison? Yep in a heartbeat for my kids..
The think is though, why would he call his girlfriend that in his police statement? Something isn't right, and someone knows where that child is..

I agree someone knows something!!!!

I am sure if someone touched one of my Granddkids I'd be the worst of the worst.....no LE / FBI or anyone would be able to shut me up.

ABSOLUTELY 100% AGREE!!!!!!!

When is this country going to wake up and learn that CHILD OFFENDERS NEED TO BE PUT DOWN like rabid dogs.

I agree 100%...... to have that many SO in one area is horrid!

I agree about the good ol' boy mentality. It is alive and well, at least here in MS. They watch out for family, and especially their kids. Not saying Ronald is a good ol' boy-but he could be.

Also, in regards to him being so angry at his gf. Perhaps he suspects more than what he is saying, or has spoken to LE about what he suspects and that is why he is so angry at her.
I would be pretty pi**ed too, and if I thought my childs disappearance could have been easily prevented I would be very angry at the person who was careless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hobbiesbr