FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy Tim & team are on the way. My husband is in FL on business, Tampa & Orlando area but will delay his flight for Fri if he is needed. My son & I will try to fly down if we are needed. Let's all keep this family & all the TES volunteers in our prayers that we have as good an out come as they did with little Owen recently.

You got it!!! :praying: You don't know how much I pray they find her! They can't get there fast enough, in my opinion!

Who was watching this little one when the Dad was working nights before girlfriend came along??????????????????

That's a good question! What if it was a neighbor or something?

the part where in the 911 tape the dispacter asks her "When did you last see her"?
and she responds with" Um, we just like, you know, it was about 10 o'clock." She was sleeping." I guess i have to keep in mind she is a child herself and i also noticed that when the police were interviewing the dad he wouldn't look in to the camera and he ignores his cellphone. If my daughter was missing i would at least look to see who is calling and also the change of tone in his voice when he is recounting the events.
May be very well nothing but just things i noticed.

I also thought of another plausibility... could the tween have had another boyfriend on the side or sketchy friends over to visit while her boyfriend was at work???

It is too early in the game to really know all of details of who was sleeping where, when, and who it was that got up to use the bathroom. It is, understandably, chaotic in their family right now. The boyfriend's adjective's used to describe his girlfriend could be out of anger and frustration with child being gone and projected onto her ~or~ they could be symptoms of a larger underlying problem. Either way, the father was clearly shocked and was not at home when his child vanished. If I were LE I would be looking at any and all people the girlfriend knew.....esp people the boyfriend had no clue about. For some reason the whole "bathroom" makes my hinkey meter vibrate right out of my pants pocket and smash on the floor...

Just thoughts of course...

the part where in the 911 tape the dispacter asks her "When did you last see her"?
and she responds with" Um, we just like, you know, it was about 10 o'clock." She was sleeping." I guess i have to keep in mind she is a child herself and i also noticed that when the police were interviewing the dad he wouldn't look in to the camera and he ignores his cellphone. If my daughter was missing i would at least look to see who is calling and also the change of tone in his voice when he is recounting the events.

sounds to me like she may have left the kids alone around 10:00pm.....that could be why the father is so upset on the 911 calls towards the gf

A poster asked in the last thread what can be done to help search for Hayleigh. IMO, the best thing at this point would be to donate to TES. I'm heading over there right now to do so.

Thank you & so true. I hope everyone knows TES is all volunteer & no one draws a pay check, including Tim Miller. They don't make up t-shirts or bracelets & sell them like Kid Finders has done. They get boots on the ground ,work with LE, the family, crawl/walk/hike thru whatever they need to in order to search. Searches are expensive, very expensive & all donations are always needed & of course appreciated.

I am so happy Tim & team are on the way. My husband is in FL on business, Tampa & Orlando area but will delay his flight for Fri if he is needed. My son & I will try to fly down if we are needed. Let's all keep this family & all the TES volunteers in our prayers that we have as good an out come as they did with little Owen recently.

:blowkiss:

Great, LeLe1953, my friend! I have such great faith in TM & TES, as well as LE, and the volunteers! Good for you, your husband, and son!

All of them are in my prayers as well! I hope little Haleigh can be found safe and sound. Time keeps flying past, and these first hours are so critical.

(I answered your other post on the previous thread!)

I also thought of another plausibility... could the tween have had another boyfriend on the side or sketchy friends over to visit while her boyfriend was at work???

It is too early in the game to really know all of details of who was sleeping where, when, and who it was that got up to use the bathroom. It is, understandably, chaotic in their family right now. The boyfriend's adjective's used to describe his girlfriend could be out of anger and frustration with child being gone and projected onto her ~or~ they could be symptoms of a larger underlying problem. Either way, the father was clearly shocked and was not at home when his child vanished. If I were LE I would be looking at any and all people the girlfriend knew.....esp people the boyfriend had no clue about. For some reason the whole "bathroom" makes my hinkey meter vibrate right out of my pants pocket and smash on the floor...

I've been wondering the same thing. I wonder, too, if she knew the girl was missing before she said...not wanting BF to know she didn't call him right away. Perhaps she thought she could handle it on her own and didn't want to be the brunt of his anger. I'm sure she knew he'd be upset, of course, and was fearful. Especially if she had a history of an abusive relationship, which has been sleuthed here.

I agree i think the whole bathroom charade is nonsense myself. I wondered the same thing about who she knew that he didnt and the curiosity of her maybe leaving for a few hours.

the father seemed to crumble in on himself into the fetal position. I don't think he was faking that body language... but then again.... after Casey Anthony I don't think I can ever give a parent a pass easily again....ever...

If he isn't involved the sruitiny for him should be shortlived.

So, I take it TES is coming in on this case. For all of you who have been following this closer than I have - what are you thoughts????

I thought the ignoring of the cell phone ring during the interview was strange as well considering the circumstances he is in.

Thank you & so true. I hope everyone knows TES is all volunteer & no one draws a pay check, including Tim Miller. They don't make up t-shirts or bracelets & sell them like Kid Finders has done. They get boots on the ground ,work with LE, the family, crawl/walk/hike thru whatever they need to in order to search. Searches are expensive, very expensive & all donations are always needed & of course appreciated.

very well put!! I will make a donation tonight to TES. Hope they find Haleigh.

sounds to me like she may have left the kids alone around 10:00pm.....that could be why the father is so upset on the 911 calls towards the gf

That could be. She gets the kids to sleep at 10, leaves, someone takes the girl, and the teen sneaks back in before Dad gets home to find her gone.

:blowkiss:

Great, LeLe1953, my friend! I have such great faith in TM & TES, as well as LE, and the volunteers! Good for you, your husband, and son!

All of them are in my prayers as well! I hope little Haleigh can be found safe and sound. Time keeps flying past, and these first hours are so critical.

(I answered your other post on the previous thread!)

Thanks, havent seen your answer on the other post. I dont know if we are needed, they might have more than enough folks. If we are though, we will do our best to be there or I can even fly down alone Friday.

Okay, I left for a couple hours and came back to read over 10 pages! A new thread too! You all have been so busy sleuthing. Lot's of good info..congrats:)

I'm glad to see our WS astrologers have been here to get info and hopefully do a chart, I read them everyday, I just don't post :blowkiss:

I am still focused on the GF but I'm glad there are WS'ers here looking into the RSO(s) so close to this child.

Keep up the good work!

very well put!! I will make a donation tonight to TES. Hope they find Haleigh.

God Bless you & thank you. If I had a million bucks I would give it all to TES, I swear I would.

I wonder how close the school is to either of these houses, or a play ground or bus stop...etc....that perhaps he could have seen the little girl...found out where she lived...etc....

Yes exactly. Do we know if Haleigh was in kindergarten yet? Could she have walked home by herself from busstop eg past this SO's (KJ eg) address? Eeesh I say this because nearest elementary is 4.5 mis. (Browning-Pearce) or maybe she attended a preschool in which case she wouldn't be walking but maybe frequented nearby park as you say. JMO

:parrot:

In the presser LE said they had just about searched everyone's houses in the neighborhood and were trying to get ahold of the owners of the empty places.. There are 44 registered SOs in a 5 Mile radius.

Hopefully no SO lives in the few houses LE hasn't gotten to search yet. I'm sure LE would ask their neighbors when the people left who weren't home and is it their habit to go out of town.

I wish all sex offenders had to have a city of their own to live in. I know that will never happen, but their should be some sort of restriction as to how close they (SO's) live to children. I think all SO's should have to do LWOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member