FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! So perp turned on the light? Did he have a glass of milk too?

It was speculated that Westerfield hid in Danielle's closet and waited until Brenda's friends left before taking Danielle from her room.

Be nice to know if they can lift any prints or partials off that light switch.

Not sure if this has been posted

SATSUMA, Florida (CNN) -- The father of a missing 5-year-old Florida girl said he and his girlfriend have taken and passed polygraph tests.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/12/missing.florida.girl/index.html?eref=rss_mostpopular

Still no official confirmation from LE. I think it is very telling that LE has been asked about the results and still refuses to comment! Perhaps they have good reason to avoid alarming the family and risking losing their cooperation.

Susan

Dockets for JK:

1 - passed a bad check at Publix
2 - traffic citation
3 - complaint (no info)
4 - sexual battery (I only grabbed pertinent lines) - apparently violated probation twice:

1994-04-229INFORMATION SEXUAL BATTERY; LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT
1994-04-229UPON A CHILD
1995-02-2891COURT ADJ. DEFT. GUILTY ORDERED TO PAY 255.00 IN COURT COST
1995-02-2891SENT. TO 2 YRS COMMUNITY CONTROL FOLLOWED BY 10 YRS PROBATIO
1995-02-2891TO RECIEVE PSYCO EVAL TREATMENT NO CONTACT WITH VICTIM NO
1995-02-2891CONTACT WITH FEMALES UNDER 18 WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION 250.
2001-05-2395REARREST REPORT - VIOLATION OF PROBATION
2001-06-13103COURT REINSTATED DEFENDANT TO SEX OFFENDER PROBATION
2003-02-04108AFFIDAVIT: VIOLATION OF PROBATION
2003-02-04108LEWD AND LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT UPON A CHILD
2003-02-04109WARRANT FOR VIOLATION OF PROBATION ISSUED
2003-02-04109BOND SET AT $1,004.00 SECURED
2003-02-06110REARREST REPORT - VIOLATION OF PROBATION

OK, just to clarify...
He violated a CHILD in 1994. Got a measley $225 fine and TWO FLIPPING YEARS. Violated probation in 2001. Slap on the wrist.
VIOLATED A CHILD again in 2003
WTF?!?!? :furious:

Wow, really impressed with the dad right now on headline news....he is beaking my heart...

you guys should check out the Forensic Astrology forum. i fear it's not looking good for dear Haleigh. :(

Here is the problem with search efforts. By the time they are organized the child is already presumed dead. We need a more specailized task force that searches for these children. Sure the Amber Alert is wonderful. But I am betting the police did not assemble a task force at 3:30am when the call was placed and an actual door to door search wasn't performed until the morning.

I think when it comes to the safety of a child, an immediate door to door search is mandatory and should be done within the first hour the child goes missing along with ordering a ground search crew.

You can bet if one of my 2 DD's was missing, I'd be beating down doors if LE wasn't.

For those who didn't see:

Basically the dad said no one should be blaming Misty, it could have been ANYONE who was the last to see Haleigh, it could have happened to anyone's child. Also said that he wanted to let everyone know if you have his daughter, please, please bring her back. Please drop her off anonymously. They just want her back. Please, please, he doesn't want revenge. Nothing will happen. Please, they just want her back.

The press asked if George Anthony being there was a comfort, and he said yes. They asked what George told him, and the just looked at them and said, "That's private."

Paraphrasing, but there it is.

This case really is unfolding quickly. I think the outcome will be grim, but I think we will have answers soon...maybe thats just wishful thinking, but I hope not.
Poor Haleigh.

I think the fact that her Dad was dating a 17yr old is inconsequential to this case. Is it upsetting? Sure, but I think LE will handle that when and how they see fit.

you guys should check out the Forensic Astrology forum. i fear it's not looking good for dear Haleigh. :(

I believe that it is said that most abducted children are killed within a 5 hour time frame. As the time ticks... hopes fade. But we all must remember the Smart case. There is always hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500