FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, you're right...but...please hear me out for a second...Patatka is 11 miles directly up the railroad from Buffalo Bluff - right where the dogs sniffed & led LE to. JJ Lane lived at the same address as Haleigh. His brother lives or works in Palatka. This could very well be a good working theory. While I don't want to bring anyone innocent into this, everyone involved could be innocent, including the sex offenders we've all posted...but we still need to look at every avenue. General contractors do know ac, sometimes. JJL's bro lists stone & stucco, but he's owner of a general contracting business...it's already been posted previously. I wonder if LE has this info? If not, would it be too presumptuous of us to forward to their office? It might be something worth looking into. I feel so sick knowing that this poor little baby is probably out there suffering, or maybe even no longer with us.

I understand...but we can't even keep it straight on here as to when this guy lived in the area. His brother could be a totally innocent man and here we are posting his address and work info on this forum.....it is just not right. Leave the links I guess but...oh IDk.....There are too many sos involved...and alot of people afre going to get drug into this....ie, their families.

Honestly, I was shocked. All of it was 100% accurate re myself. No "possibles" that didn't belong to me. I'm not even sure how it pulled all the info together because my family is kinda complicated LOL!

I search myself in there and my husband and 80% of it was all wrong........

And in my opinion....he is one of the biggest suspects out there! Yet no one has singled him out. I didn't care for his overdramatic performance when the media found him.
Yes! Hello!! Especially seeing on her myspace page that he thought it appropriate on such a solemn occasion to say, "Hey Babe! I just bought you for X amount of money." :waitasec:

If there was any actual "documentation" or proof that Haleigh was sick quite a bit, dad wouldnt be in trouble with the courts. He would have a doctor backing him up.

Thankx! After I posted that I realized it because I remembered about the serial number. I'm guessing that Misty didn't know about the gun - or did she? If I woke up and found out there had been an intruder in my home - I would have grabbed that sucker first!!!! We haven't heard where that gun was confiscated from - did dad have to go get it from its resting place? Did Misty already have it out? Did dad have it out when LE got there? I don't think it matters at this point but it could.

Yes, and since this intruder was supposedly kind enough to turn the kitchen light on, she probably wouldn't have missed her shot either!

BUT Ronald just strikes me as the kind of guy that takes his gun with him and maybe leaves it in the car at work!

One of the reasons I don't think that Ron has anything to do with this is because of his criminal history. If he had done something, I think he could have controlled Misty either way to keep her quiet. He is heard screaming dropping the fbomb during those 911 calls, then tells LE when they arrived he would kill someone.
I for some reason just do not think he would act in that manner like he did to LE if he was guilty of anything. I think he would act quiet the opposite.
BS! Did you see how the charges against him simply drop? He doesn't fear LE.

I understand...but we can't even keep it straight on here as to when this guy lived in the area. His brother could be a totally innocent man and here we are posting his address and work info on this forum.....it is just not right. Leave the links I guess but...oh IDk.....There are too many sos involved...and alot of people afre going to get drug into this....ie, their families.

Yep, you're right. But what about the police? They probably already have this info, huh? I'm really stuck on the rr tracks & the river...even though they're opposite one another.

And in my opinion....he is one of the biggest suspects out there! Yet no one has singled him out. I didn't care for his overdramatic performance when the media found him.

You mean, Chad? The guy who was playing games on myspace, buying his girlfriend, hours after Hayleigh was reported missing. Not a care in the world, lets just play teenage games "hey Crystal I just bought you as my pet".

Has made me go, Hmmmmmmmmmm from the beginning.

Plus, I havn't seen him out there supporting the bio mom during this time, just her ex and Misty is this strange little triangle of grief,no Chad.

Yes! Hello!! Especially seeing on her myspace page that he thought it appropriate on such a solemn occasion to say, "Hey Babe! I just bought you for X amount of money." :waitasec:

Yeah...that stood out allright. :furious:

LANE, JAMES J

Associated names:

LANE, JAMES D

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

J & FAMILY CONSTRUCTION INC General Contractors-Single-Family Houses
J & FAMILY CONSTRUCTION, INC
Available(3) Available SATSUMA, FL
SAN MATEO, FL
EAST PALATKA, FL
BLACKSHEAR, GA Possible Relatives:

GILLLANE, JULIE (Age 30)
LANE, KAY P
LANE, PHYLLIS K (Age 56)
LANE, HARRY W (Age 59)
LANE, PHILLIP S (Age 31)
PARSONS, WALDEN J (Age 35)

Veromi.com info on JJL. Do construction companies repair air conditioners?

Both of Misty's brother do construction...they do dry wall.:eek:

I search myself in there and my husband and 80% of it was all wrong........
Me too. Said my relatives were the people I bought my first house from and had NONE of my real relatives on my side - some on my hubby's. Wasn't impressed with what I got for me or friends or other family I have.

I just found something. SO (JJ Lane) has a brother that has lived in (or maybe still does) Satsuma. His work address is (Jason T Lane)
work
119C Cypress Point Cir
East Palatka, FL 32131-4301
phone number unavailable
Job title: President
Company: Lane Stone & Stucco.
Here's the link: http://whitepages.aol.com/search/Fi...city_zip=Satsuma&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

SO JJ Lane link: http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=FL9136&aID=&at=1&sid=&sp=1&nm=

On usa-people-search, I found this:
Found 1 result for James Joseph Lane Fl:
Name/AKAs Age Address, City, State Phone Possible Relatives
1. LANE, JAMES JOSEPH 32 SAN MATEO, FL LANE, JASON T (age 29)
SATSUMA, FL

Now here's something that COULD be IMPORTANT: I searched goodle maps & Palatka is right up from BUFFALO BLUFF directly from the railroad where the dogs followed. Please see this google map link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...29.6057,-81.655884&spn=0.132833,0.219727&z=12

I need refreshing, wasn't Walden Lane one of JJL's aliases?

I do not know these people involved. I do not take any of their statements as gospel. Just because Ronald says he did something doesn't make it so. Just because Misty tell LE her chain of events doesn't make it so. I will believe what I hear LE say and whatever is releassed.

Too many people on BOTH sides have many suspicious things about them. I am honestly beginning to wonder just how many people are involved here.

(bold mine) N/k agree w bolded. In the absence of any confirmation some are perhaps figuring for now that since dad's story could be so easily checked out and since dad passed poly, that his story checked out... ITA entire timeline is cause for speculation, not to mention the players... [COLOR]

I really wonder about the relationship Misty had with the kids.
With them going to their Mom's every other weekend, I wonder if they came back with different attitudes? My nephew and niece usually come back from their Dad's house with a horrible attitude towards their mom because the parenting level is so different. That too, and my niece and nephews stepmother, they don't like too much.
I wonder if Haleigh ever told Misty that she didn't have to listen to her because she is not her mother..I can really see this happening because of the relationship between mom and ron.. Makes me wonder if Misty lost it because of it..

Didn't someone from bio mom's camp I believe say kids "didn't want to go home..." (?)Interesting given that IIRC bio mom herself actually said the kids liked gf... :confused:

:parrot:

Yep, you're right. But what about the police? They probably already have this info, huh? I'm really stuck on the rr tracks & the river...even though they're opposite one another.

I am guessing this has already been sent to LE....and I did not mean for it to sound like I was picking on you, I wasn't!!!!!! I was just sayin'....:blowkiss:

I wonder if the CD's were just photo's of Haleigh? Certainly the only reason anyone that age would have a cassette tape in their house is either for an answering machine or a jealous boyfriend keeping close tabs on his girlfriend because he suspects her of cheating, or mistreating his kids?

The cassettes could have been from a tape recorder. :eek: I just have a feeling we may find that Misty did not even have a phone there. Ronald wanted her off of the phone during the 911 call because 'they' weren't coming.

I would just love to know what was on the CD's and tapes!

Me either. I know that there are some 17 year olds out there that are married, or raising their own kids, or any other host of responsible adult activities.
I was one of them raising a kid and working at that age.
However, I am not seeing that in Misty. No job, or hint of her everhaving one. I know that the image being sent out there is that she cared about these kids as if they were her own, but they weren't. And i have have heard a lot about the way that Misty felt about the kids, but nothing about ho wthey felt about her. 5 year olds have opinions about women that are no their mommy's. If Haleigh wasn't as bonded to Misty, that could have caused a lot of strife in the house.
JMO.

MyDaily, you type faster than me. I wasn't mind stalking you, I swear.

If we were going to suspect Misty of having been responsible for Haleigh's disappearance this is the most logical explanation I've seen.

So following that thought, there is contention between Dad and bio-mom. When the kids go to visit bio-mom, she might have been asking the kids about their life in that trailer with Dad and Misty. Like for instance, what does she cook for you to eat? Does she let you... Does she make you...

If she were angry enough I can see her making remarks, letting the children know that Misty was not their Mother and they didn't have to listen to her or do such and such if they didn't want to.

Then might have a situation where Haleigh or she and her brother were telling Misty what they didn't have to do because "she wasn't their Momma"

I could see where that could possibly set off a young woman with little to no other options other than staying in that relationship. She could snap. I never thought that Misty would have snapped but I can see where this might happen given the right circumstances.

I, myself, am still not sure what happened to Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500