FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Her being 17 is not the issue for me. I leave my children for a few hours at night with a 14 year old. She has experience with her younger siblings and lives next door to us. I know her family.

I think her story has changed because she might have been high or was doing something she didn't want LE or father to find out. Like drugs, or another guy :waitasec:

Could someone please point me in the directions of facts or past activity that leads many to state she "may have been high" or "she was coming off a 3 day bender"? How do we know Misty does drugs or drinks? Thank you in advance.

I don't want this to sound awful of me, but I really hope that a SO didn't have anything to do with this..
I have about had it up to here (imagine how high my hands can reach), with these sorry, no good forms of human waste, that I could scream to the top of my lungs!:furious:
I don't want this to happen to any child ever, but there is something about these creeps that make a situation like this 100 times worse for me..

:floorlaugh:

You got that right. Trying to keep up is enough to cause one to :drink:
By the time you type a response to a post no one even knows what the devil you're takling about :banghead: It's really getting on my :nerves:

Warning Highspeed Thread Ahead :takeoff:

gathering.gif

Crack me up
z7shysterical.gif
, and I wanted to say I think FOX is way behind what is really happening in the case today - as usual

OK... so Misty did have a phone there to make a call. In earlier posts it sounded like the dad grabbed "his" phone out of her hand.

Wonder why the dogs haven't picked up a scent. Has it been raining a lot?

I see what you're saying about the babysitting at 17... that's fine until 10 p.m. or so. But this was 3 a.m. and Misty was still their caretaker. They all went to bed. It sounds neglectful to me on the dad's part.
This was his regular schedule for working. It is not neglectful on his part at all.

My DD used to watch kids until about 2:00 am when they would come home from being out on the town. (I stayed up to bring her home.)

So where do you think CR is hiding? An abandoned trailer, boat. etc.
well they found the car he was supposedly using (it was borrowed IIRC) that means he either:

1) is on foot or
2) stole, hijacked another car - which LE would have a report on a stolen or carjacked vehicle

If he is on foot - to the east of 441 in Marion county is the Ocala National Forest - he could be hiding out there.

If he got another vehicle - he could be anywhere.

She really did talk like Susan Smith. Head down, eyes closed and a very whiny voice. I did not find her belivable at all.

I think she's fibbing, but not about harming HC or having any knowledge of her whereabouts.

I think she fibbed and continues to fib because she's of afraid of RC and what he would do if she admitted she left the kids alone in the trailer that night.

Hello. My husband turned the channel so I didn't get hear what the new and disturbing news was. Did you hear what they said.

O/T...I hate when my husband does that. Or thinks I've gone around the bend because I have sleuthing assignments and research to do. Truth be told, I have gone around the bend, but that's because of him nagging me about what I am doing....LOL

Now...Back to our regularly scheduled thread that is moving at warp speed!:blowkiss:

Oh the news abt Chad....

Hi BeyondBelief ;}

I know I read something about him here, but do we have any more specifics about him, age, specific sex crimes and when, relationship, place of residence, employment, etc. Is he one of the 2 men {nephew and brother} that Misty said had been at the house that afternoon?

Ta Sweetie

O/T...I hate when my husband does that. Or thinks I've gone around the bend because I have sleuthing assignments and research to do. Truth be told, I have gone around the bend, but that's because of him nagging me about what I am doing....LOL

Now...Back to our regularly scheduled thread that is moving at warp speed!:blowkiss:

It is moving in warp speed.

Could someone please point me in the directions of facts or past activity that leads many to state she "may have been high" or "she was coming off a 3 day bender"? How do we know Misty does drugs or drinks? Thank you in advance.
Could you fix that quote so it doesn't look like it is mine? Thanks! Warbuckle said that instead. :)

WOW good find. I am know looking at father in a whole different light. Especially have hearing the 911 call and the threats he made. If he and GF are using drugs and according to the document has also left the children in the custody of people who are known to use drugs, then I think it is highly likely the perp in this case is family and not a random abduction.

"According to the documents"??.. are you sure you're not reading the part of the documents where the wife and her father are making allegations? Nothing in the two custody documents had any proof of the bio mom's allegations. And actually she accused him of being on drugs when he had an accident with the kids in the car and he proved that wasn't true! Either that or we're reading different documents :)

Fox announced"new and disturbing news in Haleigh case". What the heck are they talking about?

Probably not much. Faux news is really good about throwing out those teasers and they never amount to much.

She really did talk like Susan Smith. Head down, eyes closed and a very whiny voice. I did not find her belivable at all.

Which interview/press conf. are you talking about with her head down etc? I just watched a sit-down she did with the ABC station (watched it on their website) and she seemed genuine. Another woman had her arm around her... might have been her mom.

I have a feeling the RSO that is on the lam (chad reynolds) is dead in a ditch somewhere. He was at a bar on superbowl sunday, car is recovered, he is missing, I think someone got him. It is absolutely possible that he left the bar, drove 2 hrs to a remote trailer in his old hometown and found the perfect opportunity just waiting on him, but I doubt it.

Probably not much. Faux news is really good about throwing out those teasers and they never amount to much.
Isn't that the truth?!

HLN was chopped off here by our local news station. Ticks me off!! They do that the last ten minutes of NG, too.

I don't want this to sound awful of me, but I really hope that a SO didn't have anything to do with this..
I have about had it up to here (imagine how high my hands can reach), with these sorry, no good forms of human waste, that I could scream to the top of my lungs!:furious:
I don't want this to happen to any child ever, but there is something about these creeps that make a situation like this 100 times worse for me..

To rub salt in the wound, we have parents that are oblivious to the fact that they live near dozens of registered sex offenders, and don't make sure the locks on their doors are secure (I'm hearing it was a plastic lock that was easy to break), and let teenage girls play the mommy role!

I have no evidence of her being high and find it wrong for people to state it.

I do know she drinks. Or has in the past. On her SIL's myspace, there is a photo of the two of them with the caption..."We were Drunk". Link

FWIW- I am not in the camp that believes Misty is guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member