WESH: Duct Tape Info in the Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolded by me

I don't know about that, but I'll bet my pocket change that someone bought her story, hook, line, sinker and multi-million dollar media contract. :crazy:

I'll bet 14 cents and a sandwich that you are correct about the contract, whether they bought her story or not! LOL!

Oh, CBT thank you so much. And in fact, there is a child available, and they have narrowed the group of possible new parents down from 20 to 4; and they are in the four. The staffing will take place February 23. We are prayerfully nervously waiting. :)

Good thoughts going out to your brother & family. :)

I hope it's true that there is evidence to seal the deal and bring this nightmare to some sort of conclusion. I pray that it will bring justice for Caylee. But at the same time, I feel so sick for the family and everyone who ever knew Caylee.

I do feel bad for C, G and LA today. There will be no denying fingerprints. As much as they rub me the wrong way a lot of the time, this must be the kind of thing that knocks you back and makes you question everything you ever believed in.

Prayers for everyone involved that Casey will end this horror show.

The report claimed "overwhelming" evidence of guilt and that it was no accident.

I admire your compassion, especially for those whom you admit tend to be abrasive at times. However, I cannot share it because I don't think KC's guilt is "news" to them. The only thing that will take them aback, imo, is that everyone else will see irrefutable, or at least "overwhelming" evidence.

I'm reminded of CA saying something along the lines of, 'Science is just science," for some reason.

Any time I tried a cartwheel, I would injure myself! LOL! Thanks Mac for the reality check. I am glad they are releasing the docs. Any evidence against KC will be good news.
Yes, here's hoping that more evidence equates to a quicker resolution.

O/T I now find that cartwheeling is the only way I can get out of bed in the morning.

O/T2 What a cool Avatar you have!! :wink:

I hope that satan's toady's epithelial tissue is on the interior of the tape too. I want the book thrown at her. maybe the whole library.

See, I don't think she was worried about being caught! She has gotten away with everything her entire life, why would anything be different now?? IMOO!

I disagree, slightly. I think she didn't want to be caught and took steps to avoid detection. But, she's not bright and she's incredibly lazy, so she didn't do it well. :)

I'm going to do the (mental) cartwheels now--just in case reality is a letdown when the actual docs are released. I have the same concerns you do. We ought to head to the basement later for a celebratory toast.

Anybody want to join us. :)
Did you watch this video Friday? it's so reassuring to hear this legal expert talking. I wonder if he's already read the docs.
Ok, going on downstairs now. See ya there!:)

http://www.wesh.com/video/18726860/index.html

OMG! She makes me sick to my stomach as well! Such an evil, evil *@$%^!%$!!! She's a real piece of work, that's for sure.
Wonder how George and Cindy are feeling right now.

I don't know how they are feeling but it has to be somewhat in line with what the rest of us are feeling. None of our stomachs are real good knowing what we know about Casey. The videos that are shown on Nancy Grace almost daily with Casey turning into an evil monster is what I believe was Caylee's last vision. That makes me feel so horrible for her. To think how betrayed she must have felt before her last breath.

Sweetmop, I am glad you are here.:blowkiss:

I would feel even more optimistic if I knew for certain JB got the docs before he went to the hospital. Is anyone certain whether he got them Friday or today? I thought it was today.

From wesh.com: just to clarify.

According to a source close to the investigation, test results from the FBI crime lab on the duct tape found on slain toddler Caylee Anthony's skull are in that new batch of evidence.

When asked by WESH 2's Bob Kealing if Casey Anthony’s fingerprints were on the duct tape, a source with direct knowledge of the investigation said, "This is not going to be good news for the defense."

It was posted earlier in the thread, but here's the link to the article again:

http://www.wesh.com/news/18725145/detail.html

Yes, here's hoping that more evidence equates to a quicker resolution.

O/T I now find that cartwheeling is the only way I can get out of bed in the morning.

O/T2 What a cool Avater you have!! :wink:

It is gonna be a long wait 'till Wed. i hope if she plea deals we still get answers. I have many questions.

O/T My avatar is beautiful!

wow....i have so many feelings about this news
happy that caylee will finally get justice!
sad that she had to die this way, at the hands of her mother...
sad too that the anthony's will now KNOW their daughter is the source of their anguish, sadness and the loss of their caylee....

i have to say LE fbi and the professionals involved in this case did an AMAZING job...

Great post!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope that satan's toady's epithelial tissue is on the interior of the tape too. I want the book thrown at her. maybe the whole library.

Make that the Library of Congress.

I would feel even more optimistic if I knew for certain JB got the docs before he went to the hospital. Is anyone certain whether he got them Friday or today? I thought it was today.

Today is a Court holiday, so I'd assume Friday. It might have taken this long to trickle down to the media.

Today is a Court holiday, so I'd assume Friday. It might have taken this long to trickle down to the media.

Maybe everybody in the media was so focused on little Haleigh's case that no one checked. I know some posters were going to e mail and ask when the doc would be released.

I imagine G, C and L are spinning their wheels trying to conjure up an explanation for the fingerprints on the duct tape. Something tells me they are not going to arrive at a reasonable conclusion.

Sadly, you're probably all too correct in that speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aab1964