WESH: Duct Tape Info in the Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
The earlier news articles say the documents were turned over to Baez Monday (Feb. 16). The latest says the documents were turned over to him last week and another will be released to him next Monday.

So, in addition to not knowing whether there is fingerprint info, it is unclear when Baez got discovery documents.

I'm not thinking that she wrote a note to Caylee...I'm wondering why they went after notebooks, specifically after her remains were found. Pondering possibilities. Logic tells you that she wouldn't have written a note, left it with her daughter's body and then tried to claim that she had nothing to do with killing her...

Logic? From KC? :confused:

Forget logic; gotta use this:
neb_koolaid_drinker.gif

Thanks faerieB.
If this detail does turn up in the doc dump, I guess this proves that someone from the state is leaking info to LP since he said it prior to it being handed over to JB.

I'm normally really excited about doc dumps...but I'm feeling very anxious about this one. What a relief that theres something solid linking KC to the crime, but its going to be really hard reading the details of what KC did to princess Caylee. I'm feeling sick already. I cant imagine how her family will be feeling.
JMO

JB had 500 pages last week. We don't know that anything was leaked to LP and for sure don't know if LP got the info first.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18734025/detail.html#-

It would also explain BC's statement that he will prepare the A's for results that will be released in the discovery release. That would be incredibly hard to bear.

Also, IF there are results proving the duct tape application was pre-mortem, then it would further support the DP possibly being brought back to the table.

I just read that article now. I agree, it's something bad for BC to have to prepare them. I just hope we are all prepared for this news. It makes me sick to think about what Caylee could have gone through.

:blowkiss:

Thank you kindly for the answer. I just can't see KC standing up in public before a judge and saying 'Yes I killed my daughter', accidently or otherwise. Maybe the defense can accept a plea this way, if the SA is willing. Kinda doubt they will be tho.

A nolo is different from allocution (confession).

wonder if there are heart stickers in Casey's notebooks?...it it ( doc dump) really coming tomorrow? Please say yes!!!!! I can't wait to see the rats scurry and the winds kick up...Casey will be levitating objects she will be so pissed.

something is very wrong with me. .....god!!!!

Guys, I don't have cable and now no tv at all due to the change from analog to digital. (I'll get converter box later)

Please keep posting info here, especially when the dump happens (sounds so funny) cause I won't have any other way to learn about it.

I wish the news people who keep teasing with clues (fingerprints-no fingerprints) would just come out and say what they know. I wish they would just make the dump. What are they waiting for?

Game over KC. I love this thread. So many of us think alike. If the duct tape shows signs of struggle by Caylee...(RIP)...then KC can just eat it. No accidental death and covering it up. No one believes the nanny story. This is going to paint her into a ridiculous corner of her own and her defense team's making. I can't wait to watch this worm squirm.

To be exact, the quote is "detectives [are] still investigating whether there are discernable finger prints on the duct tape." Detectives are still peering at the tape to see if there are fingerprints? No, lab techs do this. (Moooo.) Curious--are fed lab techs called detectives? I don't know.

I think this is an evidence "hold back." Notable omission: DNA.

Interesting.

Ditto. And this would explain the conflicting reports as well.

I want to know what the initials or letters were that were found with Caylee.
CMA ???
Also I would like NG on her show tonite to get to the bottom of what LP heard about the duct tape.

I think it is a very good idea for Professor Poirot to give a pop quiz.

Keeps everyone on their toes and "honest" in regard to the facts.

On topic: I'll bet there are prints. *sigh*

Hasn't anyone ever done giftwrapping with mere scotch tape and seen their own prints on the adhesive side?

Do you think submerging the tape in water and churning it around for 60 or so days is going to change the print very much? Even subjecting to sun? The only way to get rid of prints would be with acetone or perhaps alchohol. Not normally available in decomp body in sufficient quantity. Also requires rubbing to efface.

Duct tape will hold info. Partial prints all over adhesive side. Mooo.

Not just yours; mine and also stated by Blink on her blog that her source confirmed KC partial prints.

Game over KC. I love this thread. So many of us think alike. If the duct tape shows signs of struggle by Caylee...(RIP)...then KC can just eat it. No accidental death and covering it up. No one believes the nanny story. This is going to paint her into a ridiculous corner of her own and her defense team's making. I can't wait to watch this worm squirm.

That worm is already turning; the wftv article says no visits from anyone, including anyone on defense, in eight days.

So, from the today's news thread, the results on the duct tape are open to interpretation? Argh! This is really getting to me. And how come KB gets to do a preview of the docs before they are published? I mean why would the courts release them to news people before they are published for "the people" to read?

We don't know if there was possibly duct tape around her arms or legs either. So much information has not been released yet.
That's something I've wondered about. I have thought that she taped Caylee to keep her quiet, after putting her in the trunk asleep or drugged. I would think she'd have had to tape her hands to prevent her from pulling the tape off if she awoke. Since learning of the tape, the only sense I can make of it is that she wanted to silence the child. I think Cayle either smothered because the tape covered her nose as well as mouth or she choked to death on her own panic induced secretions.

That worm is already turning; the wftv article says no visits from anyone, including anyone on defense, in eight days.

Her goose is decidedly cooked. She might as well break a mirror, walk under a ladder and spill salt everywhere for karma...I find it very odd indeed that not one defense team member met with KC (her deeply compromisedness). I wonder what the NY connection is. In those jail tapes (replayed on NG again last night) KC's parents are telling her that since JB is in NY she can talk to Dominick if she needs to. And KC gets irritated saying that she knows he is in NY on business because he is there for her (meaning went there for her). Hmmm....

Ok here goes my very first post! I'm going nuts here! I can't wait to see these documents!! But I have to admit the latest news DOES NOT sound encouraging, in my humble opinion.

http://http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case--2.html

"This evening, WESH's Bob Kealing said, "Our sources are telling us that the results on the duct tape especially are complicated and open to interpretation. We'll hopefully see what that means in the morning."

:waitasec:

I have no idea what to believe. I just can't wait to get my hands on those documents.

It is possible that there are partial prints on the tape which appear to match Casey's prints, but do not reach the legal standard for admissibility in court as a "match."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592