Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not read this entire thread but I found a picture of Casey posing with a penis in her mouth. Can I post a photobucket link? It is not her photobucket but whew! nasty girl. It certainly looks like she was "working" but not at disney world.

Most here have seen that and there is much debate as to whether it is KC.

I tend to think not, but I would be happy happy happy to find out that it is her.

Most here have seen that and there is much debate as to whether it is KC.

I tend to think not, but I would be happy happy happy to find out that it is her.

Thanks. After looking at the thread I was referred to and the comparisons to the facial scars, freckles... it looks identicle to her to me.

yes it is.:eek: I should have known I would have to get up a lot earlier in the morning to be the first to know something on WS. LOL

Never be afraid to post something, because there are always details that posters find that others overlook, etc. That's why we're all here - to find and discuss.

Never be afraid to post something, because there are always details that posters find that others overlook, etc. That's why we're all here - to find and discuss.

But YES! Love you WS peeps. I didn't mean to say you should not have reposted. In fact, it's generally good to do so so we don't all have to go mining for the orig thread (though someone's always got it almost before you ask for it.)

And you are right, Keaska, WS as a whole is always a step or ten ahead of any one sleuther.

Did anyone see in the document dump..the 2 pages of images/pics? If you go to page 2 she named the picture of her and AL... ho.jpeg

I'm on the floor in hysterics.

Did anyone see in the document dump..the 2 pages of images/pics? If you go to page 2 she named the picture of her and AL... ho.jpeg

I'm on the floor in hysterics.

I noticed that right away. Hahaha At least she knows it.

But YES! Love you WS peeps. I didn't mean to say you should not have reposted. In fact, it's generally good to do so so we don't all have to go mining for the orig thread (though someone's always got it almost before you ask for it.)

And you are right, Keaska, WS as a whole is always a step or ten ahead of any one sleuther.

Thank you all!

I noticed that right away. Hahaha At least she knows it.
Yeah, I noticed that too. But I wonder if Casey was refering to herself or the guy (isn't that TL in the pix?)

Geez most of the images released by the media look like bad Xerox copies of printed out digital photos, it's very hard to see them, they are really poor quality.

Even with the dates the photos were uploaded, the only potential bombshell I see is the sweet image of Caylee, the one where she's resting on her arm, it's the photo that was used when the coroner announced that the remains found were Caylee's. I think it's one of the most precious photos of Caylee Anthony. There is a copy of that one that looks like a scrapbook photo with a heart near it that is the one that I think will be the one photo that the jury will zoom in on.

The musical groups images, the flyers, and the tattoo art images are a "so what?" to me. I don't think that the jury will care one way or another about those images of skulls. Lots of young people have that kind of stuff on their social network accounts and their photo sharing accounts. So they were uploaded likely when Caylee was already dead is the only relevant thing IMO. But I think the defense will be able to neutralize those images.

I'm sorry, I'm the FNG here. That link no longer has the download avaliable. OP, do you have any intentions of reposting it?

And ITA that the pics the media is putting out now look awful. Orlando Sentinal appears to have scanned them all in b/w

Thanks everyone!

Casey's PhotoBucket contents.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a031d38/n/active_zip

It is a large file. You have to register and then just used the free, basic service to download the file.

I'm sorry, I'm the FNG here. That link no longer has the download avaliable. OP, do you have any intentions of reposting it?

And ITA that the pics the media is putting out now look awful. Orlando Sentinal appears to have scanned them all in b/w

Thanks everyone!

The one I quoted above should still work.

This site took the picture and covered the bad part and had an analyst examine it:

http://www.notalawyer.com/2009/03/0...casey-anthony’s-*advertiser censored*-career/

Isn't that the same outfit she had on in the pics of what was thought to be her on LA's lap?

I apologize if someone else has posted this already, I haven't made it all the way through the thread.

In the picture of the two skeletons kissing, did anyone notice that the two heads form a broken heart shape???

Eerie....

I am sorry if the answer to this has already been posted, but do we know when the heart was added to the picture of Caylee ?

Just checked out the photos again, this time trying to find hearts in any of them (gave the kitty's a rest hehe):)
No hearts in the poor burrito that got molested by the girls...sorry couldn't resist ..
Hearts on the back of Annies phone that we have seen already and determined they are too small
Hearts on the Caylee pics
but also this...
This guy (name escapes me at this late hour) has quite a few red hearts in his tattoos (shamrocks too!)
http://photos.momlogic.com/galleries/casey_anthony_photo_bucket
pic #58
Anyone remember his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics