2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alleged baby killer Casey Anthony kept a gruesome “paint by numbers” diary describing how, when and where she murdered her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, says a source who claims prosecutors will enter the 14-page, hand-written journal into evidence at Anthony’s trial for murder.

“… the little snot … I’ll fix her …” the diary is alleged to say in part.

“First, a little cloroform (sp) and then (illegible). She won’t know. She’ll be a lot better off …”

Authorities declined to comment on the source’s report, but they did say that “anything pertinent to the case will be presented” as evidence in court.

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/20...source-and-weve-got-world-exclusive-excerpts/

When we first saw that page in the diary, some of us WS knew that there were missing pages in that diary. I cannot remember which thread, but you could see where pages were torn out.

NG: asking psych about mercy killings quoting . . . Casey feeling the child would be happier in Heaven than living with the Grandmother.

Discussion: Why would she keep diary? Why would she document it?

NG: Serial killers keep momentos -- it's predictable.

Alleged baby killer Casey Anthony kept a gruesome “paint by numbers” diary describing how, when and where she murdered her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, says a source who claims prosecutors will enter the 14-page, hand-written journal into evidence at Anthony’s trial for murder.

“… the little snot … I’ll fix her …” the diary is alleged to say in part.

“First, a little cloroform (sp) and then (illegible). She won’t know. She’ll be a lot better off …”

Authorities declined to comment on the source’s report, but they did say that “anything pertinent to the case will be presented” as evidence in court.

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/20...source-and-weve-got-world-exclusive-excerpts/

OLD blog post from Jan we discussed here in Jan/Feb.

I personally do not think much of that blogger as a "source" IMHO.

I cannot believe that would have been her motive...nope, not fitting for me...she just wanted her gone period:banghead: IMO

How to get pages into evidence?

1. Prove handwriting by expert.
2. Judge will allow if it pertains to this case.

What is going on? We knew about this diary ages ago. Why did NG say "mercy killing"?? I want to SEE with my own eyes the pages she's talking about. This is so frustrating!

NG: it's predictable that she would want to document the killing ~ it's often done. Very predictable.

Wow!!!

Editors note from source's blog:

From what source did you get this information? [Editor's note: Our information from this story came from three sources, two of whom are accurately described as being "internally close to the case" and one of whom we provide details for - a cable news legal consultant - in the story itself. One close-to-the-case source requested anonymity, but any serious journalist would consider this person to be both "connected" and reliable. The other source spoke to us "for background" only, meaning this source confirmed information and gave additional information that we agreed not to publish, but simply to use in establishing lines of questioning in interviews with other sources, including officials and their spokesmen, and to verify what the first source was telling us. Had we published certain information from this source, even in paraphrasing, the sources identity would be clear and the source's position (job) placed into peril. "Backgrounding in off the record interviews and discussions is standard journalistic procedure.]

Is it possible that some docs have been released to the defense therefore, some media has the info?

Any chance they have it but have not posted yet?

Wow I just can't believe this, I so hope this is true ! It would be the final nail in the coffin. I don't know what to make of her using Cindy as an excuse...There is no excuse ofcourse for what Casey has done, but Cindy has become such a hated person, I hope the jury doesn't give her points because of her awful mother.

These would be admissions by Casey and should come in as such, per panelist.

I think Drew said the diary book was found in the A home when they did a search. Not clear if or where the "missing pages" surfaced, who has them, who is allegedly reporting this. supposedly is detailed, goes right up to day after Caylee disappeared.

If Caylee is specifically mentioned in a writing that exists, I guess that sort of counters the 2003 date on the inside cover. (my comment, not on NG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member