Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just adding in some more asteroids...

Asteroid "Sandra" in the natal chart is exactly conjunct Pluto at 15 degrees

Father's name Daniel: asteroid "Daniel" 5th House at 20 degrees Cancer exactly inconjunct natal Mercury in the 12th House.

Mother's name Maria: asteroid "Maria" 11th House at 20 degrees Capricorn exactly opposite father's name asteroid. (interesting)

Asteroid Poseidon (corresponding to strong Pisces influence in the natal chart) posited in 12th house at 23 degrees Aquarius, conjunct Uranus.

Asteroid "Davida": in natal 12th house at 26 degrees Aquarius, conjunct asteroid Poseidon, square natal Saturn.

Asteroid "Francis" in natal 3rd house at 23 Taurus, conjunct natal Saturn.

Asteroid "Christophe" in natal 5th house at 16 Cancer, square natal Venus.

In case she's still located in the MHP, checked for street names in the asteroid list. Only street name found is asteroid "Orangia" at 2 Gemini conjunct Jupiter and exactly square the Moon (FWIW)

There is also an exact inconjunct to natal Neptune involving another personal name asteroid, but I cannot list it here (person has not been named as a POI but has close proximity to the situation).

I usually use the Placidus or Porphyry house system, but followed Soulscape's lead in using Regiomontanus Houses for this chart.

Apologies this isn't more organized... it's late :)

Just adding in some more asteroids...

Asteroid "Sandra" in the natal chart is exactly conjunct Pluto at 15 degrees

Father's name Daniel: asteroid "Daniel" 5th House at 20 degrees Cancer exactly inconjunct natal Mercury in the 12th House.

Mother's name Maria: asteroid "Maria" 11th House at 20 degrees Capricorn exactly opposite father's name asteroid. (interesting)

Asteroid Poseidon (corresponding to strong Pisces influence in the natal chart) posited in 12th house at 23 degrees Aquarius, conjunct Uranus.

Asteroid "Davida": in natal 12th house at 26 degrees Aquarius, conjunct asteroid Poseidon, square natal Saturn.

Asteroid "Francis" in natal 3rd house at 23 Taurus, conjunct natal Saturn.

Asteroid "Christophe" in natal 5th house at 16 Cancer, square natal Venus.

In case she's still located in the MHP, checked for street names in the asteroid list. Only street name found is asteroid "Orangia" at 2 Gemini conjunct Jupiter and exactly square the Moon (FWIW)

There is also an exact inconjunct to natal Neptune involving another personal name asteroid, but I cannot list it here (person has not been named as a POI but has close proximity to the situation).

I usually use the Placidus or Porphyry house system, but followed Soulscape's lead in using Regiomontanus Houses for this chart.

Apologies this isn't more organized... it's late :)

<bolded & highlighted>

Thank you for drawing our attention to these asteroids, Rhythmic.

Regarding the 3 named POIs, the name asteroids, like the planetary connections of each man's individual chart compared to Sandra's natal chart & the event charts, implicate all three of them and strongly so. Of course this doesn't mean all three men were involved and it is equally possible none of these three men is the perp. This reminds me well of the Haleigh Cummings case where too many RSO charts to remember made prominent connections to Haleigh's natal chart and the event charts.

Regarding the Asteroid Orangia --- Do we know (or can we find out) who lives on Orange Street in the MHP?!! Could the asteroid be giving us a clue as to the identity of the perp?

Thanks,
Soulscape

amen about the "orange street".. I think we have some pictures/maps up on the main thread.... let me see what I can find out for you... ((aside... FW's name is Francis))

KRON reported that there will be a 330 pm presser today where they will release any new info that they are able to in the investigation

http://www.ktvu.com/video/19101279/index.html

it seems that more evidence was taken from Slayter's on Sunday. ALSO this article, for the first time I have heard it, focused on Slayters "disabled adult son" I am getting a strange, strange feeling over that one.... this needs more digging for sure!

Copying over from non-Astro Sandra thread #3:

http://www.kcra.com/news/19107764/detail.html

Just on the news an noon...

"A sealed container was found in San Joaquin County, and investigators haven't ruled out the possibility that it could be related to the disappearance of Sandra Cantu."

FBI etc on their way out to investigate right now.

A sealed container is a 6th House item....

Thanks,
Soulscape

(Link to real estate ad for 61) http://www.fizber.com/california/buy...me-396825.html
Map by STEADFAST
6163.jpg

soul, so you are saying that the sixth house item fits with what you were reading on your charts in terms of where she may be? (btw, that post was very interesting. Thank you)

cross posted from other thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3559282&postcount=128

apparently it was found by workers in an irrigation ditch (they were doing routine maintenance) and it looked suspicious so they called LE

What is the direction and distance from Sandra's house?

WNW? ESE? Approx. how many miles?

And yes, Nurse, when I see the missing person's significator placed in 6th house of chart, which has Virgo on the natural wheel, I think of containers...

Thanks,
Soulscape

And yes, Nurse, when I see the missing person's significator placed in 6th house of chart, which has Virgo on the natural wheel, I think of containers...

Thanks,
Soulscape

This is the area near where the container was found...it looks to be scarcely populated farm land 2.2 mi from 812 Clover
Containerfound.jpg

farmlandcontainerfound.jpg

Remember though...these maps are old...at least 5 years

I know this isn't what you are talking about...but from Sandra's house to the corner of Cherry and Cherry there are 6 houses. Her's would be the 7th from the corner (or end of street).

thanks winter! I was just going to say that Momtective just posted the same thing... that the container is black

Do any of these deviants fit into the descriptions described by Soulscape,Tuba, et al in your opinion or are they off from the descriptions? I have a bit of a difficult time following along on this thread to be honest.

I don't really know. There are a few characteristics BUT Aquarius is really ruled by Uranus, not Saturn, so I had that wrong. I apologize for the confusion.

Salem

Containers & containment have their part to play in this crime because Pluto, containers, was in square to Mercury at the disappearance but this has greatly added importance because, as Soulscape found out for us, the prenatal eclipse was at that place in the zodiac.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soul - just in case you don't have this already (haven't caught up yet) here is a map from Sandra's to the location site.

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=B...617,-121.43446&spn=0.032971,0.053644&t=h&z=14

Looks like a quick turn to the east, then North. I didn't check the miles.

Salem

ETA - it looks like just slghtly over 2 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500