CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure on the truck, and the note left evidently is playing back into this.

OMG, Thanks Wfgodot, I was thinking musical note. LOL Brain dead I guess after reading all those comments whip by in the comment section.

ETA: The reporters are all lined up at the presser and waiting for it to start at 11:15.

Yes, someone in the comment section just said the truck that dropped off the note was a white one.

I just read also that a station in San Francisco has said the presser was rescheduled for 11:15 Due TO 'SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENTS'. We shall see, eh?

Yep! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Good to see you again, Scandi!

Right now Channel 10 appears to be doing the regular newscast, while they wait for the presser!

Salem

Elpher- The correct video is the FBI searches church... I'm sorry I posted the wrong one earlier. Watch @ 2:18-2:20

LOL ... I thought I was either going blind or just plain stoopid...lol

So, POSSIBLY, note man, mustache mysterious man, and the man by the pond are the same person and could be the killer??

It looks very likely, doesn't it?

Bow the question is did this person work alone? If he didn't I can't see them saying anything to spook the co-perp, can you?

It looks very likely, doesn't it?

Bow the question is did this person work alone? If he didn't I can't see them saying anything to spook the co-perp, can you?

This is also the SAME man that the other Williams ( african american guy) said he saw in the boat with Sandra. He also said that when he saw this man on tv, he drove to Tracy to make the police listen to him.

Doesn't this look like FW???:eek::eek::eek:

Salem

Hmm...yes, it does I think .... eeking along with you .. eeek...eeek..eek. Here is the Note Man again (unfortunately I wouldn't know one vehicle from another):

Attachments

• NotePix2.jpg
    NotePix2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 151
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics