Melissa Huckaby

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG please say this is not true!:eek::furious:
was he also there that day???
If he is involved then there has to be a RING of SO & wierdos in this!............
Is Sinclair a member of the church also???
Did HE do 'internal bleeding to her?"
kinky hinky............sicko.....IMO
this is getting worse

How did she get inside the church if she left her keys at home unless someone let her in?
hmm... MH is 28 for those of you asked and we know FW has a key to that church. So i guess he was just hanging around to let her in.. and this woman is claiming she found a note that said "Cantu, Suitcase, Water. The word 'suitcase' was misspelled, and there were two street names including the word "Whitewall" give me a break.

Holy Smokes Tonia I had not heard the details about the note she claims was left. Do you have a link so I can read? TIA.

This is brand new, interesting info and I hope someone can move it to the proper thread. My c & p onlky works sporatically.

http://www.kcra.com/news/19149311/detail.html

The police are searching the shed at the church late this afternoon. Article is from 6:19 tonight.
here is what Melissa said the note left where the suitcase was said:
According to Huckaby, the note said, "Cantu, Suitcase, Water. The word 'suitcase' was misspelled, and there were two street names including the word 'Whitehall.'"

To keep Miranda busy and keep her from noticing that Sandra was missing? She could have told Connie it was so Miranda could earn movie money or something perhaps?

I want to know what Miranda has said about all of this to LE! What is her story? Her timeline will become crucial and what she witnessed inside the home about Melissa's actions that day.

Miranda is 11 years old and probably is quite capable of detail and maybe even timings to you think? And Miranda is NOT Sandra's oldest sister as reported by Mz Melissa Lawless.

The whole babysitting thing made me wonder too, since her her mom was home. About the article linked on the luggage thread, where it states she spruces up her classroom every few months. Think about it, its Easter season. If she really had new decorations in her suitcase she would have been more specific. The Sunday schools I am aware of usually have things leading up to the Easter story (and yes Baptist people observe Easter).

To me it just seemed contrived to say she spruces up her classroom every few months, as opposed to saying, I was getting the classroom ready for Easter. The biggest or second biggest religious holiday and usually the busiest church day in a lot of churches.

--just my two cents.

That's a great shot of the shed at the church. It's a lot bigger than I had orginally thought.

Hi, I always post a snippet when I give a link by my dumb old mouse is sick! lol

I thought it interesting too as it talks avbout the note and what Melissa says was said in it.

Also it is said Melissa swallowed razor blades which is why she was in the hospital. Probably a big fat rumor so I'll post RUMOR.

Followed up on WHAT a lot sooner?! What is she talking about now? The note? Oh yeah...the NOTE! What about the NOTE?! So now she is putting herself in the situation that she has some kind of "confession" of where Sandra was placed all that time?! OMG!

Huckaby also said that she found a note the day after Cantu's disappearance.

According to Huckaby, the note said, "Cantu, Suitcase, Water. The word 'suitcase' was misspelled, and there were two street names including the word 'Whitehall.'"

~snip~

"I wish they could have found her a lot sooner, if they would have followed up on this a lot sooner," Huckaby said.

http://www.kcra.com/news/19149311/detail.html

Maybe someone brought the suitcase to the church for her and Sandra was asked to help decorate....

Oh this just keeps getting more strange by the minute.

here is what Melissa said the note left where the suitcase was said:

Bless you Nursie, I think these notes are very interesting. Wonder if they were written by the same person.

Quite a simple minded note, isn't it. Clues given that she was in a suitcase in water on what, the day after she disappeared? They interviewed Melissa once I guess before the body was found and then in the hospital right after the body was found.

Wonder why they are out searching the shed with a warrant as we speak?

what about birthdates on their child's birth cert?
or on marriage cert?
i would look, but don't know where to go..........

You can't get that info online. Need to go in and show ID to get copy of birth certificate. Only vague info online. The weird thing about the divorce is that it says it is a dissolution without children that ended in 2005. Then it was re-opened (looks like) in 2007 and child support was asked for. Maybe she got pregnant with his child after they got divorced??? Anyway, got the info re: traffic violation and divorce at the Orange County, CA Superior Court website and the high school stuff from Classmates.

Bless you Nursie, I think these notes are very interesting. Wonder if they were written by the same person.

Quite a simple minded note, isn't it. Clues given that she was in a suitcase in water on what, the day after she disappeared? They interviewed Melissa once I guess before the body was found and then in the hospital right after the body was found.

Wonder why they are out searching the shed with a warrant as we speak?
scandi,
I wonder if she gave police the note? I also wonder if they compared the handwriting as well....

Where did she find the note? This is just getting even more weird!!

Something is not right here... Isn't MH set to be sentenced April 17th. She is practicly handing herself over to cops. What if she is covering for someone else cause she already knows she is going to jail, like maybe daddy, or granddaddy or boyfriend.

Sorry I am not up to speed on this MH.........what is she being sentenced for?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abigailsmaurer