2009.05.21 Civil Hearing 10:30 AM Re: Anthony's Refusal To Answer (Canceled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BC called Morgan & Morgan this morning and said he threw his back out and could not be there this morning and could not do it over the phone.
The attorney from Morgan & Morgan then called LA's attorney and called it off because he wanted to do them all together in one proceeding.

Conway threw his back out, didn't want to do this by telephone. ZG's attorney opted to strike the hearing in order have the whole motion heard at once "for strategic reasons." ;-)

Morgan also sent email

Judge is grateful they still showed up - for the record

In the future, if there are sanctions the copious detail lays foundation for review

Ok, I'm not trying to sound harsh or disrespectful/mean in any way but BC canceled because he threw his back out. Does anyone else see a problem with that?

Judge discussing inappropriate, gratuitous emails received earlier in case - I think he said in rlation to Lee's depo

(oh!!! that crazy lady's letter....thread in PL)

Judge filed gratuitous emails sent to him by members of the public who feel that this is their cause?

Judge received "inappropriate gratuitous emails" from the public that he filed for public record. Comments that members of the public appear to have taken this on as their cause (reference to media).

Judge received "inappropriate gratuitous emails" from the public that he filed for public record. Comments that members of the public appear to have taken this on as their cause (reference to media).

It was that crazy lady's letter - he was on the cc list.

Time may be available in June but # of people are ahead in line...tells Mitnick to watch the judicial calendar

Mitnick apologizes and judge thanks him for the email

this judge drives me nuts. blah blah blah

gives the impression he likes the sound of his own words

So now that that was a waste, huge waste of time, they need to give a doc dump right now.... (wishful thinking!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl