Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It got deleted. I was looking at it last night!! Grr.

IIRC, this is what it was (correct me on things that are wrong but this is what someone posted on Facebook);
2pm - Calls/Texts Dawn
8pm - Texts JH, Texts her bf and arrives at the boys hotel
815pm - Gets a text from JO about her shorts
845pm - Seen leaving the boys hotel (they claim she was only there for 10 minutes which mean she would of been there only until 810/815 but the camera shows 845)
9pm - Texts JO telling her she is on her way, texts her bf
915pm - Texting to her bf stops.

So basically (IIRC) 845-915 is the big question mark.

I know this is a good chance that this is a fake and i don't know if anyone here has seen it before but when I was going threw some of B's friends list on myspace at the bottom it comes up as ppl i might know usually that means these ppl are on their myspaces .. anyways here it is ... http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...riendID=101188489&orig=Pymk_standalone-module
You clearly tell that it is her and it was last logged in on 5/14/2009

names not spelled right but i have never seen that picture before.

I know this is a good chance that this is a fake and i don't know if anyone here has seen it before but when I was going threw some of B's friends list on myspace at the bottom it comes up as ppl i might know usually that means these ppl are on their myspaces .. anyways here it is ... http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...riendID=101188489&orig=Pymk_standalone-module

Below her profile where it suggest people you may know, I believe one of them is on her other space.

Anyone adding this new MS? If someone does, add some pictures into your album so we can all see (especially if any are new ones).
I wonder if its another person just playing a prank ... How many MS' does B have now?

at the top it says blynn18..usually means middle name is lynn. all the b pages i saw were missing pages except brittylush. that was hers. This one i dont know about. the hair is different. it sure does look like her though. looks like a house with a piano and some kind of gate in the background. The picture also looks like it was taken with a cell phone because its kind of fuzzy

at the top it says blynn18..usually means middle name is lynn. all the b pages i saw were missing pages except brittylush. that was hers. This one i dont know about. the hair is different. it sure does look like her though. looks like a house with a piano and some kind of gate in the background. The picture also looks like it was taken with a cell phone because its kind of fuzzy

I'm sorry but what does that mean? I have never had a MS so I know nothing in regards to it.

The hair is different but she changes it so much so who knows. The picture could have also been taken with a webcam which would also account for the fuzziness of it all.

It got deleted. I was looking at it last night!! Grr.

IIRC, this is what it was (correct me on things that are wrong but this is what someone posted on Facebook);
2pm - Calls/Texts Dawn
8pm - Texts JH, Texts her bf and arrives at the boys hotel
815pm - Gets a text from JO about her shorts
845pm - Seen leaving the boys hotel (they claim she was only there for 10 minutes which mean she would of been there only until 810/815 but the camera shows 845)
9pm - Texts JO telling her she is on her way, texts her bf
915pm - Texting to her bf stops.

So basically (IIRC) 845-915 is the big question mark.

The 9pm texting is interesting. If at 8:45pm Britt is seen on video leaving the boys hotel then she had to be walking on the strip and partially back to Bar Harbor by 9pm when she texted JO. How many blocks could Britt walk in 15 minutes and is this another reason why LE mentions 11 Street South as the point she started heading south. Could she have make it that far in 15minutes? So the time 9pm to 9:15 is more crucial.

CD B adopted father updated his fb page. He now has a pic of his "fiance" on it. He goes on and on how he couldn't make it through this w/o her and w/o his family. He made his own donation page www.findsissy.com

He seems a bit childish or bitter and not about Britt's disappearance about his ex. Even at times like this, sad. Makes more sense the Dr. Phil show if DD says the sky is blue he'll say it's black.

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/

this is another forensic astrologer that has done a chart on Brittanee. Another confirmation of Peter B. knowing more than he's saying.

Wow. I wish I understood this stuff better. I read it but it's like it's in a foreign language with the houses and such.

This astrologer really thinks she is pregnant - with PB's baby. Hmm. I wonder if her bf had feelings that she was being unfaithful. Maybe that was the "relationship issue" she was having.

Search Brittanee Drexel into 2nd month

The search for a missing New York teenager is heading into its second month, after 30 days of searches throughout the South Carolina coast.

Even with no new leads, according to Myrtle Beach Police, 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel's mother and grandparents say they're still keeping their hopes up for the girl's safe return.

"We can't lose hope," said Carol Wagner, Drexel's grandmother. "She's got to be out there somewhere. Somebody has to know where she is. I can't lose hope. She's our pride and joy."

The family of the missing girl say they will return to Charleston to pass out more fliers and inform more people of Brittanee's story.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=10420704

Thanks for posting this MS, Autumndreams. This definately looks like her. I see that she looks very tan even tho the pic is in black and white. I wonder if Dawn might recognize the background in the pic.

I am holding out hope that Britt just decided that she did not want to go back home. GB Britt.

Search Brittanee Drexel into 2nd month

The search for a missing New York teenager is heading into its second month, after 30 days of searches throughout the South Carolina coast.

Even with no new leads, according to Myrtle Beach Police, 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel's mother and grandparents say they're still keeping their hopes up for the girl's safe return.

"We can't lose hope," said Carol Wagner, Drexel's grandmother. "She's got to be out there somewhere. Somebody has to know where she is. I can't lose hope. She's our pride and joy."

The family of the missing girl say they will return to Charleston to pass out more fliers and inform more people of Brittanee's story.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=10420704

My heart goes out to the poor grandmother. She seems to be the most shaken by this whole ordeal.

Quoted from above: "This is a major story in my mind! Remember the coverage of Natalee Holloway(sp?)? It was non-stop every night. I believe if the media would start putting some heat on these players from Rochester someone might crack. As of now they have all gone on with their self-absorbed lives and basically forgotten Britt. The attitudes of some of those girls make me want to slap the snot out of them"

Sorry...I've been out of the office so not really near a computer for a few days. I can't agree more with the quote listed above. Natalie Holloways case was all over the news for way more than a month after her disappearance. Maybe it is because the news priority seems to be the swine flu or our national financial crisis but come on...this case, imho, has lacked media attention for almost the beginning. I have to wonder if any of her "friends" parents have lots of money, political affiliations, or some other affiliations which would explain the lack of concern...meaning, is someone getting paid off or threatened to open their mouth???? Just some thoughts.

Natalie Holloways case was all over the news for way more than a month after her disappearance. Maybe it is because the news priority seems to be the swine flu or our national financial crisis but come on...this case, imho, has lacked media attention for almost the beginning. I have to wonder if any of her "friends" parents have lots of money, political affiliations, or some other affiliations which would explain the lack of concern...meaning, is someone getting paid off or threatened to open their mouth???? Just some thoughts.

I agree. I live in Canada and I was constantly seeing and hearing new things about Natalie Holloway and seeing her on the front page of tabloids about it. I didn't hear a thing about Brittnee except for on Dr.Phil (that's what made me google her and it brought me here). I do think that money (or whatever "power") is a major part of lack of new information, not just the media but the entire investigation in general.
There seems to be so much to look into, even if they think it might be a dead end (iron or metal anyone?!) and a lot more questions to ask.

How many of us give our password to our friends to access our myspace account?

What would the reason be to give out the password?

Was Kaylee one of the girls that went to MB ?

Did Brittanee confide in Kaylee that she was planning on running?

Just something to think about.

Why is there other ms accounts with a pic that looks similar to her?

I don't know that I am convinced that that Brittany MS page is her (latest). I think it could be someone trying to look like her. If she was to run away and didn't want to be found, that would be the last thing she would do (log on, etc). She would have at least changed the name completely, not just the spelling if that were the case. Just MO. I am hoping the lack of news on this case is due to the LE knowing more than they are letting on. Let's pray that is the case.

I just wanted to share a personal anecdote and by no means am I suggesting that Brittanee may have done the same.

My teenage daughter has two very bestest friends and they all know each other's passwords to their myspaces pages. Don't ask me why! I have no clue, but they do.

There is only one person who knows my password and that is my fiance. When I was younger, I would keep it written in my room on the back of a picture just in case something happened and I let my best friend know where she could find it. Friendships change fast and if I got into a fight with my friend, I didn't want them to be able to access anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adayinthelifeofasd