MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi T! From what the mother said earlier today (toledo blade video) when she first noticed her missing (630) she then called her <modsnip - term not allowed here> buddy and had him help her look. LE was called at 8ish.....

Does anyone else besides myself wonder what is up with the Kmart??

One of the news reports from Monroe said that prior to the little girls riding where she was taken from, the girls had been riding and playing behind that KMart. Also, there is a path from the Kmart to the apartment buildings and a lot of the children in the area play between the two. If true, that needs to stop before another child goes missing. JMO...

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is interested, they will be having a segment on Nevaeh on Jane Valez Mitchell (JVM) on HLN (Headline news)coming up soon. The show is on from 7-8 PM EST.

One of the news reports from Monroe said that prior to the little girls riding where she was taken from, the girls had been riding and playing behind that KMart. Also, there is a path from the Kmart to the apartment buildings and a lot of the children in the area play between the two. If true, that needs to stop before another child goes missing. JMO...

thanks for the scoop on kmart... It also certainly introduces whole different elements to who could have noticed this child playing.

If anyone is interested, they will be having a segment on Nevaeh on Jane Valez Mitchell (JVM) on HLN (Headline news)coming up soon. The show is on from 7-8 PM EST.
if anyone is able to watch could you type up and blow~by~blow? TIA

The sighting: I don't know... I just can't see an abductor that has willingly and criminally abducted the child once the child was alone, go and offer up such identifying information as unique as Nevaeh's name and what it is spelled backwards.

Nevaeh is actually a quite popular name, believe it or not. Here is a link to the SS registry of names popularity:

http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/

In 2006 it was 43rd, 2007, 31st, and 2008 it was 34th.

To get to Kmart you have to cross Macomb street walk through senior building parking lot to the path/field. OK who help them cross the street and there is no way you could see the children playing from the apartment buildings, not to mention the children could have just keep going and there is a very busy street (Monroe St) which leads in and out of down town and is 4 lanes wide. Why and the hell would anyone let a 5 year old play that far away from home, something is not right with this situation.

Can't thank you enough for your local perspectives, Tunker. :)

http://www.wtol.com/global/Category...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=3799873

the quote from the paternal gma was....ummmm.... well, you guys watch it and see what you think

Very outspoken lady. (clears throat)
Grandma was at work at the time of the disappearance. Do we know where she worked? Anyone....
Monroe is not that far from me, maybe 15 miles going south.
LE in Monroe from what I had seen in the past, doesn't mind stepping on a few toes to get what/who they are after.
I have faith they wll pull out all stops.

IMO

To get to Kmart you have to cross Macomb street walk through senior building parking lot to the path/field. OK who help them cross the street and there is no way you could see the children playing from the apartment buildings, not to mention the children could have just keep going and there is a very busy street (Monroe St) which leads in and out of down town and is 4 lanes wide. Why and the hell would anyone let a 5 year old play that far away from home, something is not right with this situation.

Just a note on LE.
Someone on one of the Monroe boards said her parents were upset by LE searching their apt. without a warrant. She was referring to the Senior building.
IMO

Looks like the search is called off for the evening. Someone on Monroe Talks posted that his daughter searched Newport Road, was called back and told the search would resume at 6 tomorrow.

I believe Grandma works at dispatch office, from what I have heard at the rumor pool. On one of the news videos the search parties decided to expand the area just in case, there was over 100 people that showed up tonight.

that's very possible. she just got out in Jan so that's only 4 months. Although she looks big for 4 months.:yuck::yuck:

She does look big for 4 months. I would have given her 5 or 6. She must have gotten pregnant the night she was released or that first week. I too am eeeeeeeking at the thought it might be Kennedy's child. Poor baby.

Salem

This is bothering me...

Ms. Buchanan said she fears the worst has happened to Nevaeh but remains hopeful her daughter will return to her safely.
"My gut feeling is she's in someone's vehicle right now," she said. "I'm not trying to think of the worst but I have to prepare for the worst."

http://monroenews.com/article/20090525/NEWS01/705259967

Me too. She keeps making little comments that just don't sound right. I don't know, but I'm not liking the direction we seem to be headed her. Her failing a portion of the poly is also worrisome. I wonder if it was the same portion that Kennedy failed?

Salem

Big sigh...... I was hoping to logon and find good news.... guess not. This child looks so beautiful and so sweet, why is it so hard for people to see what many of us see in them? She should be in her home, in her pajamas, dreaming about a great summer right now. I am sick to death of these stories that are all too predictable. I guess I hold out a small sliver of hope that things will turn out different this time.....but it isn't looking too good. :mad:

What the s*** is wrong with people.I guess they dont watch news storys or read online and see whats happening daily!! after being on here just a few months myself has opened my eyes to how cruel this world and some of the people in it are.God Bless this Nation we sure need it

I can not understand this mother? She should at the very least be charged with child neglect. When she spoke of her SP friend she says I can't see him doing anything to her, but I wouldn't put it past him. What does that mean? What in the heck was she allowing him into her childs life for???

What the s*** is wrong with people.I guess they dont watch news storys or read online and see whats happening daily!! after being on here just a few months myself has opened my eyes to how cruel this world and some of the people in it are.God Bless this Nation we sure need it

Her mom was in prison -- she knows good and well what dangers are out there. She's got no excuse at all for letting a RSO be part of their lives or for letting her 5-year-old daughter play unsupervised in that public area. :furious:

Where would he have taken her? If Jennifer called him and asked him to help her look for Nevaeh then where would he have disposed of her body in such a sort period of time? I'm thinking Jennifer called him within 15-20 min. of finding her missing. If that is the case then her body would have to be relatively close. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther