MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they have all that evidence why doesn't he just confess? It doesn't sound like it was planned real well or we would have made an attempt to hid things better.

It's not a rumor..the reporter was reporting what he read in the search warrant affadavit from the motel room where George Kennedy was staying.

lalalemon I'm looking for a link right now for these latest updates being said on Issues with Jane.

:angel:

Why didn't they search him motel ASAP when they found out he was a SO?
That's not really a question, I need an answer too.
IMO

It's human blood also..............so sad, I doubt if it is HIS blood!!!
SO in jail looks creepy! Mother is odd also.........

It's human blood also..............so sad, I doubt if it is HIS blood!!!
SO in jail looks creepy! Mother is odd also.........

The Grandmother and the uncle (or cousin not sure) are the only ones that seem upset. Mom's affect is completely flat.

oh no...if this is all true, that poor poor baby. it's like we all knew but just hope that something else had happened! furiousness!

can anyone please tell me when Jane Velez-Mitchell is on in the West Coast? i haven't watched her before and see she's covering several cases that i have been following tonight. thanks in advance

OMG that poor baby. I am crying for her. I can't imagine the pain and fear Nevaeh felt before it (whatever it may be at this point, although I do not think we will have a happy ending) was over. Hopefully God took her in his hands to withstand the fear and pain.

IMO, if, something happened to her by the RSO in question, the mother, if you can call her that is guilty also.

Is this true?
Michigan was the first English speaking government, in 1846, to BAN the death penalty. Since becoming a state in 1837, Michigan has had no executions.

I pray if Kennedy has something to do with this that they charge mom also

Me too, she should be charged with failure to protect, at the very least! To bad they can't charge her with being an idiot!:furious:

This whole thing is sick to know! Theres crime everywhere, but from the small home town in which I adored as a child is horrible to know. If all of you knew the history and the people there...locals in Monroe who were born and raised would help you out in a heart beat! But as much growth as its had over the years, I'd expect some crime.

If the arrangements are before my trip to Florida next week, I might be able to go down.
Now, if only LE in Palatka (PCSO) was as quick to resolve as Monroe County was.

joga Yes she is shown on the West coast too! They'll repeat her show from today several times during the night into the early morning. At least I'm preety sure since I did watch it while I was just in CA for a vacation. Same channel as Nancy Grace. I hope this helps you out to find it.

:angel:

I agreed with the talking head on Issues with JVM that said that we need to pass legislation that would hold parents who knowingly allow registered sex offenders access to their children legally responsible.

There are a great many of these children, not all but a great many, that are abducted and/or murdered and one of the factors that the Parents(s) who are the primary caregiver(s) make "mistakes" in judgement and allow RSO's or drug dealers, or drug users into their homes and access to their children. That's not a "mistake" in my book. A "mistake" can be corrected.

Warning: Do not read below this line if snarky comments offend you

What the h3ll is up with all the Mom's of missing children~ stylin and profilin in hollywood shades? Good lord give me a break.

This poor child suffered greatly and egg donor should pay also! Still not ruling her out as being invovled in the crime, and even if she is not she is guilty of child neglect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974